PDA

View Full Version : Humble Bundle 3 Tomorrow!

Gralamin
2011-04-12, 12:19 AM
Just saw an article for the Humble Indie Bundle 3 (http://kotaku.com/#!5791097/this-might-be-the-best-indie-bargain-of-2011). Apparently will be available tomorrow, on Humble Bundle (http://www.humblebundle.com/)!

I'm excited, especially for the whole game source!

AlterForm
2011-04-12, 12:23 AM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6257691/Please-Take-my-Money.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Spongebob

I already have a copy of Trine, and I dunno if I'll like the other games (honestly haven't about them at all), but money going to Child's Play and indie dvelopers? Yeah, I'll throw something their way.

Trazoi
2011-04-12, 01:26 AM
Oh man, that reminds me that I've still got to play Aquaria. It's been on my "to play" list for ages and I've got it sitting on my HD since I got it in the bundle, but I never got around to actually playing it.

Is it just Trine and Shadowgrounds this time round, or is that all that has been confirmed? Not that they aren't bad games, but they're all fairly similar action oriented games that aren't quite my cup of tea. I mean - I'll still probably get them due to the whole Humble Bundle deal, but it's not quite at the "OMG I've got to get this!" feeling I had for the previous two bundles.

Cogwheel
2011-04-12, 01:30 AM
Shadowgrounds looks interesting.

Played Trine before, was largely unimpressed. Ah well.

I still like the first bundle best, I think. Lugaru and Penumbra saw to that. Having a few more action-y or RPG titles in the bundles would be nice, though... still going to buy this one, obviously.

Comet
2011-04-12, 03:32 AM
I've already played all the games except for the newcomers.

On the other hand, the promo video for this bundle is probably the best yet. So I'll probably throw a few coins their way just for that and hope the two new games are fun. I didn't want to eat tomorrow anyway.

Cieyrin
2011-04-12, 03:04 PM
So excited! :smallcool:

In a related matter, did the last two games from the last Humble Bundle make the transition to Steam yet? Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans, those'd be. They were still in beta when the Bundle went out and I haven't seen any news from the people behind the Humble Bundle or any emails about it, either. :smallconfused:

Dragero
2011-04-12, 04:22 PM
So excited! :smallcool:

In a related matter, did the last two games from the last Humble Bundle make the transition to Steam yet? Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans, those'd be. They were still in beta when the Bundle went out and I haven't seen any news from the people behind the Humble Bundle or any emails about it, either. :smallconfused:

Revenge of the titans should be in your steam game list if you registered it, and CC has veen dead since the bundle came out.

Also, yay, I`ve got trine, but shadowgrounds looks fun!

Snow Leopard
2011-04-13, 09:59 AM
Bought the three bundles, even if I already had Trine, it is for the children, too :smallsmile:

P.S. I am spreading the news