PDA

View Full Version : SLA's to spell-slots

Hyfigh
2011-04-13, 01:47 PM
Has anyone ever found a way to turn SLA uses into spell slots, or even just spells for that matter?

I seem to vaguely recall being able to work SLA's into uses of cause X wounds, but don't rememeber the exact route and they were still counted as SLA's...

Another question would be: What useful abilities are available that allow you to cash in SLA uses? I'm speaking of things like the feat from (crap, I hate AFB) the Drow book that allows darkness uses to be used to HiPS.

olentu
2011-04-13, 02:00 PM
I seem to vaguely recall being able to work SLA's into uses of cause X wounds, but don't rememeber the exact route and they were still counted as SLA's...

Off hand I think that is possibly the nosomatic chirurgeon from I think dragonmarked that lets one lose uses of SLAs to cast inflict spells or something like that. I forget the exact wording but that is the basic idea.

Hyfigh
2011-04-13, 02:07 PM
Off hand I think that is possibly the nosomatic chirurgeon from I think dragonmarked that lets one lose uses of SLAs to cast inflict spells or something like that. I forget the exact wording but that is the basic idea.

That sounds correct.