PDA

View Full Version : Rules for cybernetics in starwars saga edition.

druid91
2011-04-13, 07:29 PM
I saw the note in general grievous' stats. But where do I find it to make a character with?

Mando Knight
2011-04-13, 08:17 PM
You don't: the cybernetic modifications for a Grievous-like being would be a massive drain on credits and is basically top secret technology, possibly on the order of key starship components.

Rules-wise, it would be a droid with an organic core rather than a heuristic processor (and thus while the body can be modified as per the normal rules for gadgets and droids, the droid can't be reprogrammed or qualify for anything that requires a heuristic processor). However, due to the massive amount of cybernetic replacements interfering with the user's connection to the Force, the character would take at least a -5 to Use the Force checks. However, a Grievous-grade battle "droid" (actually a cyborg in this case) would be beyond the ability for a low-level player character: you'd basically have a B1 or 3PO unit as the droid shell at first, then add in aftermarket modifications as you get the cash.

druid91
2011-04-13, 08:23 PM
Actually after posting this I did a few more searches and discovered it in Galaxy at war.

It's a resurrection system. and basically functions and costs as having six cybernetic implants.