PDA

View Full Version : [3.P] Half-giant brawler, assistance?

Kilbourne
2011-04-14, 12:45 AM
I'm considering making a half-giant psychic warrior, out of the Psionics Unleashed guide by Dreamscarred Press. The idea is that he fights entirely unarmed, and just manifests powers to smash people and help his buddies. I'd like some help picking some feats and a build for him!

Generally I'm thinking of a kind of big friendly Samoan guy who uses his deep philosophical understanding of people to absolutely wreck them.

Any thoughts?

CTrees
2011-04-14, 06:59 AM
I haven't really gone through the Pathfinder Psionics yet, but I will say I like the idea!

Greenish
2011-04-14, 07:03 AM
If you can use 3.5 material (which I assume you can, due to the [3.P] tag), Secrets of Sarlona has the feat Tashatalora for slapping monk's unarmed damage and unarmoured armour bonus to a psychic class of your choosing.

klemdakherzbag
2011-04-14, 09:42 AM
Just make sure to grab the Expansion power and for really flavorful fun, get Scribe Tattoo so you always have a way to get big and look stylish at the same time!

Kilbourne
2011-04-14, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the replies! I assume that just a big ol' Str > Con > Wis > Dex bump is the right way to go with all of this?

Cog
2011-04-14, 11:01 AM
If you want to do a psycrystal Vigor trick, you can probably afford to swap Wis and Con. Otherwise, that's good, yeah. Keep in mind that Expansion drops your Dex and gives a size penalty to AC when you assign your Dex.

Kilbourne
2011-04-14, 11:00 PM
If you want to do a psycrystal Vigor trick....

What is the psycrystal Vigor trick?

Greenish
2011-04-15, 02:01 AM
What is the psycrystal Vigor trick?Manifest Vigor and share it with your psicrystal, then manifest Share Pain linked to your psicrystal.