PDA

View Full Version : What does PEACH mean?

Figgin of Chaos
2011-04-14, 02:07 AM
I keep seeing this acronym in thread titles, but I can't seem to find its meaning; google searches just give me the fruit. What does PEACH mean?

AdalKar
2011-04-14, 02:32 AM
Well, I am not entirely sure, but I think it's something along the lines of "Please examine and comment honestly" or something like that :smallsmile:

Edit: I guess I was right ^^ Common Acronyms, Abbreviations, and Terms (it is near the end of the first post)

Kumori
2011-04-14, 02:34 AM
Close. It's Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly.

Morph Bark
2011-04-14, 02:39 AM
Close. It's Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly.

Not according to the above link! :smalltongue:

But it doesn't really matter since both mean the same (or similar) things. Some people even make up new acronyms to mean something like that.

Sacrieur
2011-04-14, 02:45 AM
I used it once then stopped because I realized if I'm posting my work on a public forum for other people to look at and even comment on. If I didn't want to be critiqued, I would have put it in the wrong place.

I mean this is the internet, you're going to be called out for trash, and praised for good work. It's like the single good place for honest opinion anywhere. We're not necessarily friends, and we're not afraid to belittle anything you make if that's what it deserves.

That said, on these forums most members, especially in homebrew, offer constructive advice.

Figgin of Chaos
2011-04-14, 03:59 AM
I see now. Thanks, y'all.