PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Reward Coins

Sipex
2011-04-14, 10:46 AM
Does anyone know how these work? We just finished registering our games and have quite a few.

We realise we can go to the site and spend them on rewards but there's also some sort of 'nintendo year' bonus for getting x number of points in a set number of time. Does anyone know how this works? We've collected enough to get to Elite. So do they email us from here or do we contact them?

Mando Knight
2011-04-14, 01:54 PM
If you got the Elite reward, they'll send it out to you automatically when everyone else gets them. For the rest, you log in and click on "View Rewards." Then you click on the item you want, and if you have enough coins for it (the Game & Watch collections are 800 each), simply continue the process on the screen, and they'll deduct the appropriate number of coins (you won't lose progress on your gold/elite/whatever status) and ship it to you when they can.

Dragero
2011-04-14, 03:21 PM
Basically, if you get 600 (I think..) coins, you get a "Gold status", where at the end of the year they send you a "Meh" gift. Last year it was a tiny calender.

If you get 800 (I think) coins, you get the "Cool" gift. One year it was a mario hat, while others it's been other neat things.

Throughout the year (And later years) you can buy stuff in the store, like stickers, bags, game cases, and even a game and watch thing.

At some point you get an e-mail telling you to confirm your reward, I forget when though.

Sipex
2011-04-14, 03:31 PM
Ah, alright, thanks for the info!

We got 2 wiimote holders and a tote bag.