PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Red Mantis Assassin spells known

NamelessNPC
2011-04-15, 12:33 AM
I'm considering playing a Red Mantis Assassin in my next game, but I have a problem. The Spells Known table is not in the SRD, which seems to be an error in the site. Now, I have access to the book it is from, but the RMA that appears in the book is from an older version, which has a different spell progresion.
So, anyone knows where can I get the new table? Unlike the one in the book, the upgraded version only gets up to 4th level spells

Aemoh87
2011-04-15, 03:32 AM
I wish I could help... but if you play Red Mantis get the Helmet... it is the key to looking all red mantis-ee

Curious
2011-04-15, 07:58 AM
Seeing as RMAs draw their spells from the sorceror/wizard spell list, they probably get new spells known as a wizard.

true_shinken
2011-04-15, 09:23 AM
Seeing as RMAs draw their spells from the sorceror/wizard spell list, they probably get new spells known as a wizard.

But aren't they spontaneous casters?

Curious
2011-04-15, 10:27 AM
Huh. You're right. However, I would still make the argument that they gain two spells a level, as in their SRD entry it states that they must choose two mandatory spells at certain levels, and they don't gain them as bonus spells.