PDA

View Full Version : Ordained Champion of Moradin HELP!

pilvento
2011-04-15, 01:59 PM
Hi playgrounders, once again I came to you in times of need...

A friend of us is incorporating to our long term campaing (ending long term campaing since we are all lvl 17)

He loves Dwarfs, he loves clerics, and he loves to punish so the DM allowed us to use the awesome PrC ordained champion but in the name of Moradin instead of Hextor or Heironeus. So we need to build his character ASAP.

The campaing optimization is heavy we are optimiced monsters and the dm loves to get us in the whorst posible situations, killing one of us in half of the encounters, so this character must be AWESOME to be up the task.

My ideas so far are cleric of course and full ordained champion, war smith (races of stone) to add WIS to dmg as well and prestige paladin + that feat that allows you to use WIS instead of CHA for divine grace, but i still need something to finisht the build, please give all you got and help us out!

Thanks all :smallwink:

Otherworld Odd
2011-04-15, 02:10 PM
It looks good to me. You could also look into Bone Knight (Five Nations). They're really good.

pilvento
2011-04-15, 02:15 PM
It looks good to me. You could also look into Bone Knight (Five Nations). They're really good.

We need a good guy, also the seting we are playing is Mother of Monsters, full of aberrations and positive energy, in the seting all healing efects have bonus caster lvl and undeads cant no longer exist.

Tvtyrant
2011-04-15, 02:33 PM
Have you considered RSoP and have Pelor swapped for Moradin? Gets all sorts of positive energy power boosts.

pilvento
2011-04-15, 02:41 PM
Have you considered RSoP and have Pelor swapped for Moradin? Gets all sorts of positive energy power boosts.

But there is no reason to use them since there is not a single undead in the entire setting.

pilvento
2011-04-15, 03:33 PM
PRC, any prestige class that gives divine casting and full bab? a good aling prc?

DegenPaladin
2011-04-15, 05:14 PM
You could do Cleric 4 / Ordained Champion 5 / Crusader 1 / Ruby Knight Vindicator 10

Its the build I'm playing now, You wind up with 8th level spells + 8th level maneuvers