PDA

View Full Version : Divine Eldrich Knight?

pilvento
2011-04-15, 04:03 PM
I need just need a prestige class that gives full bab and full divine casting i dont care about the features, i just need to finish a divine gish and i have 8 lvls to spare!

Coidzor
2011-04-15, 04:07 PM
Then you don't want a Divine Eldritch Knight.

Because Eldritch Knight loses a level of casting just like Bone Knight and Knight of the Raven, both of which are vastly superior.

Offhand the Hexer (3.0's masters of the wild), Fochlucan Lyrist (Comp Adventuerer?), and the Verdant Lord (3.0 Masters of the wild) are the only full BAB, full-casting PrCs that have anything to do with divine. They've all got annoying pre-requisites.

1st level of PrC Paladin would work but that has feat pre-reqs and makes one a paladin.

pilvento
2011-04-15, 04:10 PM
its just 1 lvl, so its not much a problem. i also need it to be a good guy and not to be a specific seting like the raven guy

Coidzor
2011-04-15, 04:14 PM
its just 1 lvl, so its not much a problem. i also need it to be a good guy and not to be a specific seting like the raven guy

Well, it's location specific but not setting specific as Ravenloft the campaign can be dropped pretty much anywhere. Bone Knight is fairly tied to Eberron but even that can have its strings cut to a certain extent fairly easily.

Ordained Champion loses one and would take care of half of your levels with the 4 you could take without losing the last one on 5th IIRC, so that's losing a CL and filling up 3-4 levels. PrC Pally would take up 1 but, again, feat pre-reqs and being a Pally.

Sacred Exorcist is full-casting and gives turn undead if you don't already have it but is 3/4 BAB but pretty easy to get into to fill up a last couple of levels.

pilvento
2011-04-15, 04:20 PM
Those are some of the advices I was talking about, thanks a lot

Darrin
2011-04-15, 04:56 PM
Offhand the Hexer (3.0's masters of the wild), Fochlucan Lyrist (Comp Adventuerer?), and the Verdant Lord (3.0 Masters of the wild) are the only full BAB, full-casting PrCs that have anything to do with divine. They've all got annoying pre-requisites.

Windwalker (3.0, Faiths & Pantheons) and Sacred Fist (3.5, Complete Divine) are the only full-BAB and full-CL PrCs that I can recall off the top of my head.

Windwalker is specific to Shaundakul and has three crappy prereq feats, but is otherwise an outstanding PrC: good flavor, good crunch.

Sacred Fist has some table/text issues (10/10 casting if you believe Text Trumps Table, 8/10 casting if you don't), doesn't allow you to ever use any weapons other than unarmed strikes, requires 4 feats, has some annoying multiclass rules, and attempts to encourage you to take levels of monk, but other than that it's somewhat decent.

hivedragon
2011-04-15, 04:59 PM
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/prestigiousCharacterClasses.htm#prestigePaladin

Firechanter
2011-04-15, 05:03 PM
full bab and full divine casting

Cleric with DMM Persist?

Beelzebub1111
2011-04-15, 05:05 PM
Umm....Fist of Raziel?

pilvento
2011-04-15, 05:09 PM
thanks all, build is done, fist of raziel won :smallbiggrin:

Kaeso
2011-04-15, 05:25 PM