PDA

View Full Version : VOP Question

Tvtyrant
2011-04-16, 02:19 AM
I was reading through Totemist abilities and realized that at level 20 most (if not all) of your item slots would be taken up by your soulmelds.

In the particular case of Totemists I think there is a high chance that VOP could actually be worth it because you would not be getting the bonuses from items. While this is obviously going to be shot down I would like to know people's opinion on it.

Keld Denar
2011-04-16, 03:37 AM
It's less bad. Druids, Incarnates, and Totemists can get away with it a lot easier than any other classes can.

Do note that you can get Incarnum Focus items which allow you to wear an item in the same slot as a soulmeld bound to a chakra. Level 20 WBL can afford to put Incarnum Focus on nearly all of your body slots, which also has the side effect of increasing the essentia capacity of them as well.

Greenish
2011-04-16, 06:13 AM
I was reading through Totemist abilities and realized that at level 20 most (if not all) of your item slots would be taken up by your soulmelds.Level 20 totemist has the grand total of five (5) chakra binds, one of which is likely to be your totem (which doesn't take up a body slot).

Cog
2011-04-16, 09:26 AM
Level 20 totemist has the grand total of five (5) chakra binds, one of which is likely to be your totem (which doesn't take up a body slot).
And as far as I recall, it's commonly recommended to double up on Totem binds for more natural weapons, leaving even more space free elsewhere.