PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Gen V Team 1!

Croverus
2011-04-19, 04:35 AM
Its a pleasant morning in the Unova region. Our story begins here in Nuvema town, where two lucky trainers are about to embark on their pokemon journey! Hopefully they can get along and work together, because rumors abound of dangerous people and pokemon in the world since the days of Team Plasma. But they're gone now, so there shouldn't be any problems!

The trainers can start anywhere in Nuvema town, home of the famous trainer who defeated Team Plasma and became champion of the Unova region abotu 10 years ago. His mother still lives here, renovating her house as a place fro new trainers to stay and rest while they start their new journeys. Professor Juniper and her assistant are always eager to get new trainers started on the journey. The other two familes that lived here moved a few years ago and one house belongs to an old couple now while the other is kept by a breeder. And our two trainers we'll be following are Xan and Sigmund. Good luck to them!

Drogos
2011-04-22, 10:21 AM
Look! There it is Hunter, Nuvema Town! Land there!

Pidgeoooo!

A large Pidgeot bearing a young man on its back lands lightly in front of the pokemon lab. He slides off the pokemon's back and pets the birds head in praise.

Thanks for the lift Hunter. Flying sure beats walking all the way here thats for sure. You alright to find your way back to the folks in Mistralton?

Geot!

Alright then, have a safe flight back. See you next time I'm back in Kanto.

Pidgeeeooooooot!

The bird gives a sharp cry and then lifts off, disappearing quickly into the distance. Watching the families Pidgeot fly back to his parents in Mistralton City, the newly arrived Trainer makes his way over to the front door of the Professor's lab. He was supposed to go here first and get his first pokemon from the Professor. Hopefully there were some good bug types available to choose. He knocks on the front door and waits for a response, unsure of if hes allowed to just walk in.

Raistlin1040
2011-04-23, 02:17 PM
Xan walked over to the Professor's lab, yawning as he flicked a stray hair out of his eyes. Seeing Sigmund at the door, he signed. Great. A kid. He muttered as he perched himself next to the other trainer.

Croverus
2011-04-25, 11:03 PM
The door opens after a moment and a young man with glasses and wearing a labcoat greets the two trainers. He nods, his face seeming indifferent but his eyes show hidden excitement.

"Hello. The Professor is glad you've come. Please, come in and prepare for the beginnings of an amazing adventure."

Entering the lab it seem smaller than you'd expected, though it also is crammed with shelves and machines. At the end of the room sits the Professor, who looks up and smiles as she spots the two of you. She stands and walks around her desk, approaching you both.

"Hello trainers, glad you made it. Hope your travels here were interesting and that you're excited to get started. I have encouraged many trainers to start their journeys in the past and you two will begin yours today! Now here on this monitor is a list of various pokemon I have available for you. Pick any of them you like. They're all pokemon that have been found here in the Unova region and you can't meet them anywhere else. Also, all of them have 3 stages, so that they can growth alongside you. Pick wisely as your starter pokemon is important and will be your closest partner!"

The monitor before you displays a list of all the possible starters. You can choose any Generation 5 pokemon with 3 stages of evolution. There is a short list fo the three 'most recommended' starters; Snivy, a grass type pokemon; Tepig, a fire type pokemon; and Oshiwatt, a water type pokemon.

Drogos
2011-04-26, 02:14 AM
Hello professor, and thank you for this opportunity. I count myself lucky to receive a lab pokemon from yourself.

He looks at the chart, scanning his options.

Hmmm... There are two bug types native to this region which I would like to acquire. They are Venipede and Seewaddle. I would like the Seewaddle if its available, problem? Oh and I'm Sigmund by the way. Its my goal to be a bug type master and so that is why I chose Seewaddle.

He then turns to the other trainer.

Oh by the way, my name is Sigmund, I'm a bug expert from the Kanto region. Veridian city, heard of it? Probably. Anyways its good to see I'm not the only one starting their journey today. No I'll have someone to talk with beside my pokemon. What kind of pokemon are you going to choose?