PDA

View Full Version : Turning into a pokémon to save the world! A LP of Mystery Dungeon.

Mikhaelsan
2011-04-19, 11:55 AM
Hi dudes. I am actually new here... But, whatever. Well, what can I say... Um... Err... Well... Enjoy? Chapter 1 will be posted soon. I think. I am a Meowth, and my partner, well, can be...
Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Mudkip and a Torchic.

As you can see, I have great choices, but I leave that for you, guys. Well, bye. :smallredface:

Mikhaelsan
2011-04-19, 08:53 PM
Well, nobody comment, so, I decided to take Pikachu and naming it Thun. Why? Because Thun it's cool.
---

I was sleeping in a patch of grass, and, a cool breeze as passing on. I like it. A lot. But, a voice disturbed my sleep. A... "energetic voice", indeed.

- Hey, wake up! C'moon! - He said. I automatically awake, however, I still wanted to sleep. - What do you want, dude... I was sleep- OH CRAP YOU ARE A TALKING POKÉMON Yes. That was my reaction. What the hell dude, pokémons don't talk. At least, I think not. But, he said with calm, that his name is Thun or anything. I don't care. But... when he said i was a Meowth, I got like... err... "**** DUDE I SCREWED".

- Uh, well... Uh... My name's Mikhael... Nice to meet ya.
- Mikhael? That is ... a funny name! Hahahahaha!

Oh really... But, after while... A Butterfree appeared, and she was bad. Wait, talking like "bad" it not that she's ugly. "Bad" it was... Well... Uh... With fear, calling for help!

Help, my Caterpie get into a cave or something, save him and I give you food for saving a life! GO NOW SLAVES! That what I heard, sincerely. But whatever.

We went to the cave, PWNED some Wild Pokémon, Evolved 2 levels, and saved Caterpie. He (or she...) was bad. Like Butterfree was. Y'know. We get that thing out and Butterfree was now good. And gived us the... BERRIES! BERRIES are USEFUL! Or not. Dunno. Never eated one. Then, the Pikachu said to us to go to the Base! Let's go!

---

Finally, the chapter! :3 Well, could you help to name the team? I don't have any creativity now. oh well :smallfrown:

Maxios
2011-04-19, 08:56 PM
I say Team Maxios or Team Baxter :smalltongue::smallcool:

Mikhaelsan
2011-04-20, 03:26 PM
Okay okay, we saved that Caterpie from imminent death, and we get some Berries. But, after a while, Thun have a idea.

Hey dude, how 'bout it creating a team to save more lifes? (And gaining more food.)

I said yes. Why? Dunno, Pokémon instinct. Oh well. Thun said to come with him. Let's see... OH MAI GOD ITS AWESOME RAWR!!111! A base! And a flag! A stupid maked flag, but, it's a flag! We have even a Mailbox and a backyard

You're impressed? I know. Let me show inside!

Sure, why not. Outside is good, let's see inside. umm... what. What the heck. It's a crap inside. Just one bed. One ****ing bed made of plants. What the hell. Even Pokémon instinct can't help in this. Oh well.

So... What's the team name? Y'now, we made a promise or something.

Oh! This... Well, uh... I said Maxios. Why? Because Maxios was cool, kinda. But, that name sincerely made his eyes sparkle. A lot. So I calmed him. Well, we waited a little, because I wanted to sleep...

---

That's most of it. :smallcool:

Mikhaelsan
2011-04-20, 06:39 PM
Well, IMAGES! FINALLY! Yay.

---

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dlonkn_th.png
Well, as you can see, a cool intro scene. Or not.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2vila14_th.png
That bed is sure irritanting. Seriously. Well, let's go out... And... What... the hell...

http://oi52.tinypic.com/a15vmv.jpg
You! Thun! What the hell are y' doing?!
I gotta sleepy. Sorry. My bad.
Sure...

Then, a Pelliper comes with a mail from Magnemites that lost some friends, and without them, they don't evolve. Um. TO THE THUNDERWAVE CAVE!
Obvious reference to Batman?

So, after a while...

We leveled up and find them.

http://i54.tinypic.com/9pypgi.png

Let's go friends.
- Right!

Wait a sec. 4 Magnemites... You just need 3. Ah, whatever. Like somebody would care.

Well, mission complete! Now, sleep time! And Barries eating time, too.

Mikhaelsan
2011-04-22, 02:05 PM
Well, well... After the long sleep... I haved a dream. I am lost. A person showed up, behind me. Who... Who is that? A... girl? I waked, and thinked that, well, whatever, let's go just check the Mailbox and Rescue time. The box was empty. Nothing. Oh well. But, to get thing even worse, Thun came, saying... Hey dude, there's something here?

No. - I telled him. His face of happiness, it turned into a bad face. Like that: :smallfrown:. Oh well... So, he telled a suggestion, go to the Pokémon Square. As a human, I went into Squares before... Let's see how this works. It was the Kecleon Shop, that sells things... Felicity Bank, that has a Persian. It deposit my money. And, last but not least, Gulpin Link Shop. I can Link Attacks here. Useful. Oh yeah, there is a shop that I can also store things.

And he telled me about the Pelliper Post Office. It was kinda good. It was also, a Bulletin Board. We could take missions from there. I decided take a mission to save a Rattata. Why? Dunno. We wented to the Tiny Woods, to saved the little Rattata. In the first floor, we battled some Sunkern and Pidgeys, but, not that is easy. We also find some money.

In the second floor, I leveled up to Level 8. But, Thun is level 10. Oh well... Up we go. It was the floor that was the Rattata we needed to save. Oh great. Let's do this already. I see. It was attacked by a Wrumple. Pathetic. But fine. Let's do this already, like I said before. Rattata was saved, and we getted out. When we getted out of that dummy place, Rattata gived us 500 POKé and leaved. Time to sleep.

---

:)