PDA

View Full Version : Age Of The Earth Gods IC

ArlEammon
2011-04-20, 08:00 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10820546#post10820546

Previously, the Gods met eachother in The Pantheon City. There are many incredible Mansions of opulent splendor therein. The Gods learned they were meant to save the souls of those who were without gods. Those who die without a god are unable to advance beyond a low afterlife and are destined to reincarnate into another human form. Eventually, if they enough damage is done to the soul, their spirits are unable to reincarnate again and they just die, unable to live. The Gods learned that the Seed of Magic gave them all the means to grant the Gods their powers. This Seed is in Pantheon, and the Elder Gods power ensure that the Gods are unable to fight eachother.

I nod. "Very well. I will begin my plans. We will need to coordinate, you and I, if we are to make the most of this. I will contact you later." I hesitate for a moment. "For what it's worth...I don't intend to keep this up forever. If someone wants to die, I'm not going to stop them. But...is it really so bad to give everyone a choice? Ah, we can continue this later. Goodbye."

I return to my minions, so see if they've made any sort of progress.

"Master," They say . . . . "Bombastus and Olivern are both eager to help you."

ArlEammon
2011-04-22, 01:42 PM
(Why is no one posting?)

HolySeraph
2011-04-23, 01:31 PM
Leaving the God of Life behind, I still felt concerned I have that his stopping of death may have unintended consequences. I would have to make sure to monitor things regarding that.

There was also the matter of the fate who still choose death...those who did not worship a god on death would cease to exist. I personally thought oblivion to be far worse then death itself. Promoting the worship of gods seem to be called for then...it didn't particularly matter right who.

And I still need to get oriented with my new divine position. And female form. As well as get to know my followers. My home plane would be quite suitable to do just that.

OOC: Somewhat disoriented from the forum switch as well. Left me at a blank on what prior ideas I had.