PDA

View Full Version : A Let's Play Proposal: I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

Triscuitable
2011-04-20, 10:10 PM
I've done numerous threads on the infamous short story, but I thought an interesting idea for let's play would be to use the point-and-click adventure game that was released some 10 years later as an LP. The twist is that there are 5 characters in the story, as well as the game. While the story in the game differs only slightly for each character, I had the idea to get 4 other LPers together, and start a community LP for this game. You'd need a copy of the game, and DOSbox, (or an MS-DOS compatible computer, or a DOS computer, with a really good camera handy.)

The idea would be to play the game through, one user playing a different character, and chronicling the character's choices as he progresses. I will put it here immediately, I will NOT be playing Benny. That's whoever decides to take Benny. I have dibs on whoever isn't Benny. So don't even think about claiming the other 4 before I make my pick.

Once we have enough players, and we can confirm we can all use FRAPS or another screenshot tool, then we can start.