PDA

View Full Version : Campaign centered around the tarrasque(s!?)

danzibr
2011-04-21, 09:47 PM
On a different thread I started, something about the tarrasque and soup, people introduced some great ideas about wild tarrasques. Has anyone tried (or likes the idea, or has suggestions, et cetera) a campaign centered around the tarrasque? I'm thinking a world where there are lots of different tarrasques. It starts out with easy tarrasques, maybe baby versions (but we wouldn't kill baby animals, of course), then gradually builds up and ultimately the party fights way overpowered tarrasques with crazy feats and templates.

TroubleBrewing
2011-04-21, 09:48 PM
Search the forum archives. There's a few awesome hooks, including one where Big T is chained beneath a city whose whole economic system depends on his regeneration to function.

Milo v3
2011-04-22, 07:21 AM
Search the forum archives. There's a few awesome hooks, including one where Big T is chained beneath a city whose whole economic system depends on his regeneration to function.

Was that the one with tonnes of Immovable Harpons making sure it can't move. Also I'm pretty sure it wasn't a city but a very large Fortress (But none the less). They Drank its blood as an Infinite Water Supply and its meat as an infinite Food supply.

That was an awesome idea.