PDA

View Full Version : Figured this was the best place to post this...

randomhero00
2011-04-22, 12:32 PM
I hope. Its banter, not exactly friendly, but not against you guys though.

Anyways, I'm really peeved. I have two forums I go to regularly to organize my thoughts on various things. Well I can't believe but the other one (that I'll keep nameless) that seemed so open an liberal banned me! Just wait why....

A member honestly said "I think I'm more manly because I must have 4Y chromozones." !!

All I said was he *can* act stupid sometimes. And they perma ban me! No joke just for that! The worst part is I've spent 7 years on that website helping out, and making it better. And now that they're about done they just kick me to the curb!

Anxe
2011-04-22, 01:06 PM
Appeal their decision?

Or you can be like Jedder and hack their site to pieces.

grimbold
2011-04-22, 01:15 PM
this seems a bit ridiculous, you should definitely appeal

HalfDragonCube
2011-04-22, 01:43 PM
I reckon you should appeal.

Although, if they are going to act like that then maybe you should consider whether it is actually worth going to the site.

Thiel
2011-04-23, 05:27 AM
It could just be an administrative error.

rayne_dragon
2011-04-23, 11:45 PM
A member honestly said "I think I'm more manly because I must have 4Y chromozones." !!

:smallsigh:

That's... just... not how it works...

Anyways, I agree that you should try to appeal the ban if you normally like that forum. Maybe even be polite and apologize for any unintended offense caused.

The Rose Dragon
2011-04-23, 11:50 PM
:smallsigh:

That's... just... not how it works...

How it does work, however, is not really something to brag about. For one thing, it makes you sterile. For another thing, it increases your tendency towards violent and anti-social behavior. For yet another, it decreases your life quality and expectancy.

Which some might consider more manly, I suppose, but that's neither here nor there.