PDA

View Full Version : CSI Season 8 Disc 2 DVD Replaced With Hulk Hogan Movie

The Linker
2011-04-22, 07:41 PM
So I've been collecting CSI: Las Vegas DvDs. Archive Binging, ya know.

And I'm on season 8. I pop in disc 2.

FBI warning comes up. Alliance Atlantis logo streams by. Yup yup. I press 'title menu'.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn105/Tragus621/santa-with-muscles-poster.jpg

Well, this isn't CSI.

There's a play button and a scene index button. The whole movie's on here. Skip to the end, it finishes and goes back to the title screen. There is a distinct lack of Grissom or dead bodies. Discs 1 and 3 are fine, haven't checked the rest.

What. The. Crap.

Solaris
2011-04-22, 07:55 PM
... Is this the new Rick-Rolling? From people you paid money to, no less. I trust you've called them up and explained the situation, yes?

Bang!
2011-04-22, 08:36 PM
I think the big question is: can Hulk Hogan save Christmas?

Danne
2011-04-22, 10:16 PM
Where did you purchase the DVD? If it was through someone like Amazon, they usually have ways to help you out if something went wrong.

(Also, psst, it's just plain "CSI." It's the original, so there's no city name added to it.)

The Linker
2011-04-22, 10:25 PM
I know that. But I prefer that name to prevent any confusion. Less unwieldy than saying "CSI (the original one)." :smalltongue:

I got Season 8 for my birthday, I think, so I can't say where it was bought from, besides the fact that it would have been a store, like Best Buy or Costco.

It's a collector's item, I guess. Like a coin with the queen's head printed upside-down. I just need those episodes I'm missing. :smallbiggrin:

rakkoon
2011-04-23, 12:44 AM
Hmm, I've only had two disc threes in a box and no disc four.
You win dear Sir!

Don Julio Anejo
2011-04-23, 06:29 AM
I think the big question is: can Hulk Hogan save Christmas?
Spoilered for spoilers:
Yes. Yes he can!

SaintRidley
2011-04-23, 09:12 PM
I'd even go so far as to consider the inclusion of movie at the cost of a few episodes to be a complete win.