PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Aura

CaylynEsuzam
2011-04-23, 01:58 PM
You walk towards the tree line, pausing only for a moment to remember the calm inner sanctum of the forest and the lingering tingle of your adopted mother’s kiss on your cheek. As you break through the forest you find a simple clearing that only separates the forest of your youth from another, looming and ancient forest. These trees are grand and tamed unlike the wild and free nature of tree your home.

Looking into the forest you see a flicker of movement and the shine of the bright sunlight gleam off a helmet. You swear you can hear several people talking in the distance but as it reaches your ears it is just a faint, unintelligible murmur.

Dustfinger
2011-04-29, 05:53 PM
Memnon shivers as he leaves the forest that has been his home for so many years. He turns back and kisses a large tree behind him.

Goodbye mother, I'll be back soon enough...

He meanders through the woods until he sees the pure sunlight glint off of the unnatural substance. Memnon quickly dives into the closest bush and and hides while still trying to peer out through the leaves to try and find the trespassers. Who would dare be in an ancient place like this wearing something like that. Whoever they are they can't be good news.

CaylynEsuzam
2011-04-29, 06:14 PM
In the distance stands three figures clad in metallic armor holding a struggling woman with shimmering silver hair who was yelling at the men in an unknown language. All of them look very similar to the dyrads you call family but with more human appearance and smooth skin. Two of the guards shout something and point in the direction of where you hid while the other guard tries to tie the woman's hands behind her back.

Memnon
You won't get a surprise round but because they don't know what they saw you can get to the top of the initiative order.

Yuna
You have none of your equipment. If you want to do anything it would count as a surprise round.

Kbisaha
2011-05-22, 04:02 PM
How in the world did I volunteer myself for this mess
As I whisper out an incantation, a monstrous creature appears. It hissed, giving me shivers as it appeared. I could only hope it did the same to the three men surrounding me.

The scorpion went for a full attack raking at the man trying to restrain me. I could see the fear set in his eyes, knowing that he was no ready to die.
claw 1: [roll0] Claw 2: [roll1] Sting:[roll2] Attack damage: claws: [roll3] sting: [roll4] constitution damage from poison: [roll5]

CaylynEsuzam
2011-05-23, 10:51 PM
The monstrous scorpion ripped the elf off of Yuna with his claws and the stinger ran the elf through and flung him into a tree where his blood stained the bark. The screams altered the two men. As they turned away from the bush where Memnon hid they froze in fear.

Elvish
"We kidnapped a summoner?!" One elf cried.

"Run, alert the camp!"

Initiative
Memnon
Elf 1
Yuna
Elf 2

Map

xxxxxxxxxx
xxsxyxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxeexxxxx