PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Revised Edition: Lightsaber Throw?

Ninth Nova
2011-04-23, 04:35 PM
Me and my friends recently started a Revised Editon game (we all hate saga edition) and it's my first time playing as a Jedi. I have most of the Revised edition rulebooks, but in none of them can I find any rules for a Vader-esk lightsaber throw. The nearest thing I can figure is to just use the normal weapon throwing rules (-4 penalty), and then return it to my hand with Move Object.

Does anybody know if there are any rules in any of the Revised Edition rule books that clearly state how to do a Lightsaber Throw?

Seatbelt
2011-04-24, 04:50 AM
Take a look at one of the force traditions. Think it starts with a Z. Lets you throw these cool razor-frisbees and they return to you. Might be something similar to what you want.

Mutazoia
2011-04-28, 09:05 PM
Me and my friends recently started a Revised Editon game (we all hate saga edition) and it's my first time playing as a Jedi. I have most of the Revised edition rulebooks, but in none of them can I find any rules for a Vader-esk lightsaber throw. The nearest thing I can figure is to just use the normal weapon throwing rules (-4 penalty), and then return it to my hand with Move Object.

Does anybody know if there are any rules in any of the Revised Edition rule books that clearly state how to do a Lightsaber Throw?

Well in the D6 version we always used your control skill (telekinesis) as your attack score...don't see why that couldn't work in any edition with a little conversion of course