PDA

View Full Version : [3.5 Feats] Easter Feats- Egging You On!

Pyromancer999
2011-04-23, 07:06 PM
Background- Here's the fifth segment of the Holiday feats

For those of you who forgot:

Holiday Fluff
We've seen them all before: the person who eats nothing but candy and wears their costume all day on Halloween, the person who stays up all night waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve, that enthusiastic drunk guy at every New Years party. These people embody the spirit of holidays. These Scions of the Holiday believe and obsess about the holiday they are devoted to so much, that their association with that holiday causes the spirit of the holiday to infuse itself within the Scion, granting it awesome holiday-themed powers.

Rules for Holiday feats

Holiday feats, for the most part, act the same as a heritage feat-chain, excepting one thing: Once you choose a holiday to embody, you cannot choose to embody another holiday. For example, a Scion of Halloween could not choose the Scion of Christmas feat and start taking Christmas feats.

Now, time for the actual feats:

Scion of Easter[Holiday, Easter]
Benefit:You get so much into Easter that you gain abilities stemming from it. You gain blindsense out to 10 ft and a +1 per [Easter] feat on Listen checks.
Special: You cannot take a [Holiday] feat for any other holiday after taking this feat

Explosive Eggshell[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisite: Scion of Easter, 3rd level
Benefit: You gain the ability to launch Easter Egg Bombs out of nowhere, as a standard action. You gain the ability to throw one Easter Egg Bomb per encounter per Easter feat you have. These Easter Eggs Bombs are ranged touch attacks that deal 1d6 Electricity damage per Easter feat you possess(Reflex half), and have a range of 5 + 5 feet/Easter feat you have.

Eggshell Shrapnel[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisite: Scion of Easter, Explosive Eggshell, 6th level
Benefit: Your Easter Egg Bombs now explode violently, with eggshell shrapnel piercing the enemies that are near the primary target. This affects everyone within a 5 ft per two Easter Feats you have radius, and deals piercing damage equal to 1/2 that dealt to the primary target.

Jellybean Rejuvenation[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisite: Scion of Easter
Benefit: You learn how to heal people with the goodness of Jellybeans. You gain the ability to produce 1 handful of jellybeans per Easter feat per day, as a standard action. Each handful counts as a meal and heals 1d6 + the amount of Easter feats you have number of hit points.

Fledglings of Sugary Doom[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisites: Scion of Easter, 6th level
Benefit: You gain the ability to summon Peeps, entities of Easter that look like enlargened baby chickens made out of marshmellow. This takes a standard action. You may summon 1 Peep per two Easter feats you have. These act as Astral Constructs of level equal to 1/2 the number of Easter feats you have + 1, except that they have Frightful Presence with a radius of 5 ft per Easter Feat you have, and may, at any time, be consumed as a full-round action by you or an ally to be healed for half the hit points remaining. Peeps cannot be consumed until being summoned for at least two rounds, and remain on the battlefield for two rounds per Easter feat you have. You may summon Peeps once per day per two Easter feats you have.

Egg-Layers of Destruction[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisites: Scion of Easter, Fledglings of Sugary Doom, Explosive Eggshell, 9th level
Benefit: You learn how to summon Grand Marshmellow Hens, greater entities of Easter that look like grown-up Peeps. You may summon one Grand Marshmellow Hen in place of two Peeps. Grand Marshmellow Hens are the same as Peeps, except they act as Astral Constructs of level equal to the number of Easter Feats you have, and may once during their summoning, may lay an egg that they may throw at an enemy. This egg acts as an Easter Egg Bomb thrown by someone with one less the Easter feat you have.

Sugary Heaven[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisite: Scion of Easter, Fledglings of Sugary Doom, 9th level
Benefit: Your sugary creations through the power of Easter are so good, they're divine. Literally. All Peeps(and Grand Marshmellow Hens, if you later become able to summon them) gain the Celestial template. Once per day per three Easter feats you have, you may apply the Half-Celestial template to a Peep or Grand Marshmellow Hen in place of the Celestial template. Also, if you have access to the Explosive Eggshell feat, its attacks count as good-aligned for the purposes of bypassing damage reduction, and should you have the Eggshell Armor feat, it now grants DR X/Evil, where X is equal to 1/2 the number of Easter feats you have.

Eggshell Armor[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisites: Scion of Easter, 3rd level
Benefit: You gain the ability to coat yourself with Eggshells in order to protect yourself, granting you a +1 bonus to AC per Easter feat you have. Eggshell Armor may be summoned for 1 minute per Easter feat you have per day. These minutes need not be spent consecutively, but do need to be spent in one-minute increments. Eggshell Armor is summoned as a standard action, and may be dismissed as a free action.

Greater Eggshell Armor[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisites: Scion of Easter, Eggshell Armor, 6th level
Benefit: Your Eggshell Armor grows more protective, granting you resistance to all energy types equal to twice the number of Easter Egg feats you have, and grants you a bonus to one type of save of your choice, selected when this feat is, equal to 1/2 the number of Easter feats you have.

Eggshell Protection[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisites: Scion of Easter, Eggshell Armor, Greater Eggshell Armor, 12th level
Benefit: You gain the ability to encase yourself in a great Easter Egg. While in the Easter Egg, you cannot take any actions. However, you gain complete immunity to damage and all other effects while within it. This egg may be summoned for 1 round per two Easter feats you have, which need not be spent consecutively, but must be spent in one-round intervals. One may destroy the Easter Egg by dealing damage to it. The Egg has a Hardness of 3, and 10 hit points + 5 hit points per Easter feat you have.

Easter Bunny Ears[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisite: Scion of Easter, 3rd level
Benefit: You gain the ability to sprout ears like that of the Easter Bunny, as a free action. While these ears are out, you double the bonus to Listen checks from your Scion of Easter feat, and the Blindsense from that feat changes to 10 ft + 5 ft per two Easter feats you have. Also, Jump is always a class skill for you.

Easter Bunny's Bound[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisite: Scion of Easter, Easter Bunny Ears, 6th level
Benefit: You gain the ability to skip and bound like the Easter Bunny does. By attempting a DC 10 Jump check, you may enhance your land speed by 5 ft per Easter feat you have for a number of rounds equal to the number of Easter feats you have + 1 per every 5 your roll exceeds the DC by. Also, by attempting a DC 20 Jump check, you may Fly in one direction for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 the number of Easter Feats you have.

Magic of Cadbury[Holiday, Easter]
Benefit: You gain a measure of power from Cadbury, a chicken overlord of Easter. You gain 1 spell level (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192427) + 1 spell level per two Easter feats you have to use for the spells granted by this feat. You know 1 spell per two Easter feats of either the Transmutation or Conjuration schools from the Cleric spell list of level equal to or lower than the highest level spell a sorcerer of 1/2 your level + the number of Easter feats you have could. These spells always reflect bunnies or chickens in some way upon use, however, these changes are purely cosmetic(ex. a summoned creature has bunny ears, a Conjuration(Healing) spell envelops the target in an egg before hatching the healed character, or a creature you transform into seems to be half-rabbit).Additionally, Cadbury sends one of his progeny to serve you, allowing you to gain a Cadbury Rabbit as a familiar. A Cadbury Rabbit serving as a familiar in this fashion advancese its intelliegence as a familiar of a sorcerer of your HD, but only gains the other benefits of a familiar of a sorcerer with levels equal to the number of Easter feats you have.

Major Scion of Easter[Holiday, Easter]
Prerequisite: Scion of Easter, 3 other Easter feats, 12th level
Benefit: You positively drip of the sugary goodness of the Easter Holiday spirit. Firstly, this doubles the base bonus to Listen checks granted to you by the Scion of Easter feat. Secondly, this enables you to temporarily imbue 1 person per day per three Easter feats you have with the ability to use one Easter feat you have, as a standard action. They count as though they qualified for the feat, and use it as though they had 1/2 the number of Easter feats you do. Lastly, You may turn into an aspect of the Easter Bunny as a standard action. In this state, your stats are the same as an Easter Bunny (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5841707&postcount=59)of your HD, except that you cannot use the Jeweled Egg ability.This state may be entered into for a number of rounds per day equal to the number of Easter feats you have -1. These rounds do not need to be spent consecutively, but must be spent in one-round increments.

Yeah, so, it's a little clunky at the end, but I think it's done for now. Please comment and PEACH!

Debihuman
2011-04-25, 09:12 AM
First, I LOVE these feats. Second, I don't have comments on them yet but I will later. Third, I think you need better Vorpal Bunny stats. I'm going to update the ones from the link to 3.5 and rename it Vorpal Bunny.

Vorpal Bunny
Paragon Rabbit Fighter 20
Tiny Animal
Hit Dice: 21d8+ 399 (607 hp)
Initiative: +14 (+10 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative)
Speed: 90 ft. (18 squares)
Armor Class: 51 (+2 size, +5 natural, +10 Dex, +12 Insight, +12 Luck)
BAB/Grapple: + 21/+21
Attack: Bite +60 melee (1d2+34 plus Bite Your Head Off)
Full Attack: Bite +60 melee (1d2+34 plus Bite your Head Off) and 2 claws +58 melee (1+30)
Space/Reach: 2½ ft./0 ft.
Special Attacks: Bite Your Head Off
Special qualities: Fire and Cold Resistance 10, damage reduction 10/epic, SR 42, Fast Healing 20.
Saves: Fort +29, Ref +26, Will +24
Abilities: Str 26, Dex 30, Con 25, Int 18, Wis 27, Cha 18
Skills: Jump +44, Climb +44, Hide +31, Move Silently +31, Listen +29, Spot +29
Feats*: Weapon Focus (Claw, Bite), Epic Weapon Focus (Claw, Bite), Weapon Specialization (Claw, Bite), Epic Weapon Specialization (Claw, Bite), Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack, Expertise, Whirlwind Attack, Power Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave, Legendary Leaper, Multiattack, Weapon Finesse
Environment: Any Land and Underground
Organization: Solitary (Unique)
Challenge Rating: 32
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always Neutral
Advancement: By Character Class

The vorpal bunny is so rare that it is thought to be a unique animal. Very little is known about it since so few have survived after an encounter with it.

Bite Your Head Off (Ex): When the vorpal bunny hits with its bite attack, its target must succeed at a Reflex save (DC 41) or have its head bitten off and die. Constructs, Undead, and creatures without a discernible head are immune to this ability. If the creature has multiple heads, it must save for each head that is bitten but does not die unless all heads are bitten off. The save is strength-based and includes a +13 Insight bonus.

See Paragon Creature Template here for details: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/paragonCreature.htm

*I couldn't figure out which feats are bonus fighter feats and which is the paragon bonus feat. Anyone know if there are rabbit stats in an official book?

Debby

Pyromancer999
2011-04-25, 04:33 PM
First, I LOVE these feats.

Thanks. :smallbiggrin:

Third, I think you need better Vorpal Bunny stats. I'm going to update the ones from the link to 3.5 and rename it Vorpal Bunny.

Vorpal Bunny
Awakened Paragon Rabbit Fighter 20
Tiny Animal
Hit Dice: 21d8+ 399 (607 hp)
Initiative: +14 (+10 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative)
Speed: 90 ft. (18 squares)
Armor Class: 51 (+2 size, +5 natural, +10 Dex, +12 Insight, +12 Luck)
BAB/Grapple: + 21/+21
Attack: Bite +60 melee (1d2+34 plus Bite Your Head Off)
Full Attack: Bite +60 melee (1d2+34 plus Bite your Head Off) and 2 claws +58 melee (1+30)
Space/Reach: 2½ ft./0 ft.
Special Attacks: Bite Your Head Off
Special qualities: Fire and Cold Resistance 10, damage reduction 10/epic, SR 42, Fast Healing 20.
Saves: Fort +29, Ref +26, Will +24
Abilities: Str 26, Dex 30, Con 25, Int 18, Wis 27, Cha 18
Skills: Jump +44, Climb +44, Hide +31, Move Silently +31, Listen +29, Spot +29
Feats*: Weapon Focus (Claw, Bite), Epic Weapon Focus (Claw, Bite), Weapon Specialization (Claw, Bite), Epic Weapon Specialization (Claw, Bite), Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack, Expertise, Whirlwind Attack, Power Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave, Legendary Leaper, Multiattack, Weapon Finesse
Environment: Any Land and Underground
Organization: Solitary (Unique)
Challenge Rating: 32
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always Neutral
Advancement: By Character Class

The vorpal bunny is so rare that it is thought to be a unique animal. Very little is known about it since so few have survived after an encounter with it.

Bite Your Head Off (Ex): When the vorpal bunny hits with its bite attack, its target must succeed at a Reflex save (DC 41) or have its head bitten off and die. Constructs, Undead, and creatures without a discernible head are immune to this ability. If the creature has multiple heads, it must save for each head that is bitten but does not die unless all heads are bitten off. The save is strength-based and includes a +13 Insight bonus.

See Paragon Creature Template here for details: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/paragonCreature.htm

*I couldn't figure out which feats are bonus fighter feat and which is the paragon bonus feat. Anyone know if there are rabbit stats in an official book?

Debby

This looks good. Still, there aren't any rabbit stats in the SRD, but I think I remember rabbit/hare stats in a Dragon article about new familiars. I'll try to look for it when I get the time.

Thugorp
2011-04-27, 10:10 AM
Pyromancer999: I like these :-) One thing though... I don't really get the scion feat its self. Why blind sence? The listen check I sort of get... but wouldn't a bonus to search, and spot(because of Easter Egg Hunts), and the ability to, once/week, cast either raise dead or animate dead on any 3day old corps, be more thematic?

Debihuman: Maybe you should just include the changes to abilities, and BAB in the stat block.

Pyromancer999: If she does you can remove the link and take out the part of the feat that tells players how to edit the rabbit. :-) (doing the work for the player makes the feat more enticing).

Debihuman
2011-04-27, 12:03 PM
Updating to 3.5 is more than just adding BAB/Grapple line. DR was incorrect per the Paragon Template and I noted which templates were used: Paragon template and the original stated it was a 20th level fighter. I added Awakened but it isn't really necessary with the Paragon Template and removed it. See corrected entry above.

I didn't change any abilities and skills and only changed multiweapon feat to multiattack--it doesn't use manufactured weapons. I have no idea if any of those skills and feats are right.

There are additions to abilities that cannot be attributed solely to the Paragon Template. It should gain 5 ability points for leveling up as a fighter for example. Without knowing the base rabbit's stats, I cannot tell if these are already factored in. I suspect that they are because Int seems too high otherwise. Rabbit has an Int of 1 or 2 (I'll be generous and give it 2 +15 for the paragon template and then +1 for leveling up to 18).

Debby

Thugorp
2011-04-27, 01:04 PM
No... I actually meant you could make the changes to the stats Pyromancer spesofies in the feat, that way the players don't havfe to stumble through adjusting a creatures stats for themselves.(you could possibly rename the creature, "Easter Bunny," after you did it if you wanted to, I guess.

p.s.: Pyromancer, I was wondering are you still planning on comeing out with April fools feats, or have those droped off the schedual for now? I was looking forward to them, but if you are saving them so you have something to release next year, I totally understand. :-)

Debihuman
2011-04-27, 02:24 PM
Perhaps Scion of Easter should just let you turn into a standard creature. It has a lot of variables which is why I couldn't just stat out the Vorpal Bunny using the aforementioned feat.

See also this Easter Bunny: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5841707&postcount=59

Debby

Pyromancer999
2011-04-27, 02:43 PM
Pyromancer999: I like these :-) One thing though... I don't really get the scion feat its self. Why blind sence? The listen check I sort of get... but wouldn't a bonus to search, and spot(because of Easter Egg Hunts), and the ability to, once/week, cast either raise dead or animate dead on any 3day old corps, be more thematic?

Debihuman: Maybe you should just include the changes to abilities, and BAB in the stat block.

Pyromancer999: If she does you can remove the link and take out the part of the feat that tells players how to edit the rabbit. :-) (doing the work for the player makes the feat more enticing).

Basically, I chose Listen and Blindsense in tribute to the Easter Bunny. Bunnies can hear more because they have large ears, and I figured that since Blindsense runs of well.....the senses. I really wasn't thinking of Easter Egg hunts, just mainly the general concept. Also, I kept out the Necro-aspect of Easter in this because it's mainly a religious element, and I really try not to bring religion into my material, as some people can really be touchy about it.

Also, sorry about the April Fools' Day feats. I know you were pretty much looking forward to that, but it's more that I didn't have the time for it than that I'm saving it for another time. However, hopefully I can get them out next year.

Perhaps Scion of Easter should just let you turn into a standard creature. It has a lot of variables which is why I couldn't just stat out the Vorpal Bunny using the aforementioned feat.

See also this Easter Bunny: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5841707&postcount=59

Debby

Wow, thanks. I spent almost a half-hour looking around for something like this. I had a hard time finding Easter Bunnies, and those that I found weren't even good. Amazing! Major Scion of Easter has been edited so that it turns you into an Easter Bunny of your HD.

Thugorp
2011-04-27, 08:37 PM
is the basket of prismatic sphiers something that the bunny automatically has, or is it a piece of equipment that it may have? or is it something that can be made by harvesting a dead bunny's basket?

also pyro, I think that you should specify that a player may not use the jewled egg ability while in bunny form. I think if you don't this ability will break the game.

Debihuman
2011-04-28, 06:42 AM
Updated magic item to conform more closely to 3.5 rules and for fitting the Easter theme. How you introduce this to your campaign is up to the DM. I think it something that can be found or made or an item that an Easter Bunny may have. I don't think it is automatically found with the Easter Bunny as it has other eggs.

Due to the magical healing properties, this could easily unbalance a campaign. I would recommend that the PCs never get their mitts on the basket and only get a few eggs as a gift. Stealing an Easter Basket from the Easter Bunny is an EVIL act and should result in doom for the transgressor. Also, the basket is fragile and should easily take damage from improper handling.

The Basket of Never Ending Prismatic Eggs
Aura strong abjuration; CL 18th
Slot - (held) ; Price 270,000 gp; Weight 2 lbs.

In the hands of any humanoid, the woven wicker basket provides an unending supply of brightly colored eggs. Any creature eating one of these eggs gains a +1 morale bonus on all attack rolls and Will saves for 24 hours (not cumulative) and heals the eater 1d4 points of damage per egg eaten. The eggs are as nutritious and filling as normal chicken eggs but are filled with a delicious creamy white and yellow fondant. The basket holds 1 dozen eggs at a time.

In the hands of the Easter Bunny, the eggs can also be used as weapons if necessary. Each egg can be used as if it were a prismatic sphere, each color achieving a different effect.

For every egg used, a new egg appears in the following round. If the basket is emptied of eggs, it takes one minute to refill. The basket has a hardness of 4 and 8 hit points. Eggs removed from the basket are good for up to one month after which they begin to go bad. Anyone eating a bad egg is nauseated for one hour and gains no benefit from the egg.

Requirements Craft Wondrous Item, heroes' feast, prismatic sphere; Cost 135,000 gp, 10,800 xp

Note: I am really awful at statting up magical items. Updated for better usage.

Updated for pricing.

Debby

Pyromancer999
2011-04-28, 06:56 PM
is the basket of prismatic sphiers something that the bunny automatically has, or is it a piece of equipment that it may have? or is it something that can be made by harvesting a dead bunny's basket?

also pyro, I think that you should specify that a player may not use the jewled egg ability while in bunny form. I think if you don't this ability will break the game.

You wouldn't get the basket as part of the transformation. I'd guess a wild Easter Bunny might. And yeah, changed so that Jeweled Egg cannot be used for now. Considering changing it so that you can produce eggs of any value, but of no more than twice the number of Easter feats you have in gp per day.

@Debby: My standard rule for pricing items is (combined spell levels squared) x 100 gp. Think it should work in this case. Can't price it out immediately, as I forget the levels of the spells used in the basket.

Debihuman
2011-04-29, 08:57 AM
Prismatic sphere is a 9th level spell and heroes' feast is a 6th level spell. 9+6=15; 15x15=225x100= 22,500. That seems too cheap for the amount of healing it can do.

Technically, it is spell level X caster level x 2,000 for continuous use 15x9x2,000=270,000. Since it doesn't take up a body slot the price is double for a grand total of 540,000 gp.

That is too expensive so I won't double the cost--especially since PCs can't take full advantage of the basket. 270,000 gp is reasonable.
Market price 270,000 gp and cost to create 135,000 gp and 10,800 gp.

Debby

Thugorp
2011-04-29, 10:28 AM
I addapted these guys from somewhere else, but I think they would be great for you to work in to this some how! :-D

Rabbits of candurburry:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10887001#post10887001

Pyromancer999
2011-04-29, 02:37 PM
I addapted these guys from somewhere else, but I think they would be great for you to work in to this some how! :-D

Rabbits of candurburry:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10887001#post10887001

How about a cadburry rabbit companion? I think I could work it into a feat that grants a spell level or two, and a spell of a certain kind or so. How about this:

Magic of Cadbury[Holiday, Easter]
Benefit: You gain a measure of power from Cadbury, a chicken overlord of Easter. You gain 1 spell level (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192427) + 1 spell level per two Easter feats you have to use for the spells granted by this feat. You know 1 spell per two Easter feats of either the Transmutation or Conjuration schools from the Cleric spell list of level equal to or lower than the highest level spell a sorcerer of 1/2 your level + the number of Easter feats you have could. These spells always reflect bunnies or chickens in some way upon use, however, these changes are purely cosmetic(ex. a summoned creature has bunny ears, a Conjuration(Healing) spell envelops the target in an egg before hatching the healed character, or a creature you transform into seems to be half-rabbit).Additionally, Cadbury sends one of his progeny to serve you, allowing you to gain a Cadbury Rabbit as a familiar. A Cadbury Rabbit serving as a familiar in this fashion advancese its intelliegence as a familiar of a sorcerer of your HD, but only gains the other benefits of a familiar of a sorcerer with levels equal to the number of Easter feats you have.

Thugorp
2011-04-29, 03:24 PM
I am not sure I think it might be a little over powered... hmmm :-^, also you forgot to say which list the spells come form. I would suggest one of the devine lists and also, make it so the spells must be good(or at least can not be) aligned.

Pyromancer999
2011-04-29, 03:52 PM
I am not sure I think it might be a little over powered... hmmm :-^, also you forgot to say which list the spells come form. I would suggest one of the devine lists and also, make it so the spells must be good(or at least can not be) aligned.

Changed it to taking the spells from the cleric list, and restricted the spell levels to 1 per two Easter Feats + 1. The thing is, though, it still won't be aligned. It's from the Cleric spell list, but that doesn't mean they have the same alignment restrictions. In any case, alignment should not matter. There should be good, evil, chaotic, and lawful Scions of all holidays. Just because you're of a certain alignment doesn't mean you don't love a holiday, and that's all that really matters in Holiday feats.

Thugorp
2011-04-30, 02:18 AM
o.k. a couple more questions.

First, what spell levels? Bard spell levels, wizard spell levels? Cleric spell levels?(they all get different amounts of spells at each level). I would probably suggest Favored soul spell levels. Second, I did not mean that you should limit the feat to good aligned players only, what I meant was that, due to the fun cutesy Eastery theamed nature of the feat you limit the spells that can be learned to good aligned spells, but allow them to be cast regardless of the alignment of the player.

Pyromancer999
2011-04-30, 07:14 AM
o.k. a couple more questions.

First, what spell levels? Bard spell levels, wizard spell levels? Cleric spell levels?(they all get different amounts of spells at each level). I would probably suggest Favored soul spell levels.

Spell levels as in this. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192427)

Second, I did not mean that you should limit the feat to good aligned players only, what I meant was that, due to the fun cutesy Eastery theamed nature of the feat you limit the spells that can be learned to good aligned spells, but allow them to be cast regardless of the alignment of the player.

If you think Easter is all fun and cutesy, you have never encountered a sugar-crazed child.:smallbiggrin: Call it the chaotic and dark side of Easter.

Thugorp
2011-04-30, 10:31 PM
What does, 1 spell level per-spell of level cast," mean???

do you mean, '1 spell level per-level of spells cast?'

if you do mean the latter this would mean that, if you have 10, "spell levels," and you cast 1 second level spell you would then have 8, "spell levels," left, If I then cast a fifth level spell and a first level spell, I would use 6, "spell-levels," and there for have, 2, "spell-levels," left. Is this the system you meant to describe?

If so, I think you should make the feat give the person 1, "spell-level," per-Easter Feat, again. :-)... though I also, think if you intend to make this feat an official Easter feat, you need to say something in the feat that allows people to know what a, "spell-level," is and how to use them. :-)

DaragosKitsune
2011-05-01, 12:24 AM
Hey Pyromancer999, could you provide links for the previous feat trees?

Pyromancer999
2011-05-01, 08:10 AM
What does, 1 spell level per-spell of level cast," mean???

do you mean, '1 spell level per-level of spells cast?'

if you do mean the latter this would mean that, if you have 10, "spell levels," and you cast 1 second level spell you would then have 8, "spell levels," left, If I then cast a fifth level spell and a first level spell, I would use 6, "spell-levels," and there for have, 2, "spell-levels," left. Is this the system you meant to describe?

If so, I think you should make the feat give the person 1, "spell-level," per-Easter Feat, again. :-)... though I also, think if you intend to make this feat an official Easter feat, you need to say something in the feat that allows people to know what a, "spell-level," is and how to use them. :-)

That's basically the gist, although you don't get the Spell Weaver's Spellweaving. Provided a link to the Spell-Weaver in order to explain.

Hey Pyromancer999, could you provide links for the previous feat trees?

Sure:

Halloween (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173098) + PrC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173789)

Thanksgiving (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175643) + PrC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176314)

Christmas (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179196) + PrC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180655)

New Year's (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181720)

There.

Thugorp
2011-05-02, 03:05 PM
Thank you very much for that. :-) Though now that I know what a spell level is I think the feat might be a bit under-powered.

I just realized I don't think I commented on your other feats very much. You should know it isn't because I don't like them, but rather because they are so well made that they don't need any mechanical cretiquing(in my opinion) and because I like their fluff and effects so much that I already saved them and started giving them out to my players(with the exeptions of the couple of comments that I did already make that is.). :smallsmile:

In other words, I am sorry I didn't say it before but. GREAT JOB ON THE AMAZING FEATS!

Pyromancer999
2011-05-02, 05:31 PM
Thank you very much for that. :-) Though now that I know what a spell level is I think the feat might be a bit under-powered.

It may be a little underpowered, but not by much. Should be fine if I add on 1 spell level.

I just realized I don't think I commented on your other feats very much. You should know it isn't because I don't like them, but rather because they are so well made that they don't need any mechanical cretiquing(in my opinion) and because I like their fluff and effects so much that I already saved them and started giving them out to my players(with the exeptions of the couple of comments that I did already make that is.). :smallsmile:

In other words, I am sorry I didn't say it before but. GREAT JOB ON THE AMAZING FEATS!

Thanks. :smallsmile: Just so you know, I've got the ideas for two new feat-chains(although neither is a Holiday feat-chain) that I plan to get out once I'm finished with the Aspect feats for my Entity class.

Thugorp
2011-05-05, 05:08 PM
Awsome, I will be SURE to watch for them. I hope there is a little humor to them, but even if there is not, with your experties I am sure they will be awsome feats.

I did have one final question/request about the Magic of Cadbury, feat, I am curently a player in a game with a cool D.M. who allows homebrew stuff... the only thing is that he tends to be a bit anal about which homebrew stuff he alows in. I am pretty sure he wouldn't allow me to take the magic of Cadbury feat unless it was in the O.P.. Would you consider moving it up to be with the rest of the feats?
(I know it came out of something I posted [though I take NO credit for any part of it] so you may not want to move it up with the things that came strait from your head, and I can understand that and will not pester but I just wanted to ask.) :-)

I look forward to your next batch of work

Pyromancer999
2011-05-05, 05:22 PM
Awsome, I will be SURE to watch for them. I hope there is a little humor to them, but even if there is not, with your experties I am sure they will be awsome feats.

There will be. Still, in the mean time, I'd reccomend checking out the Aspect feats for the Entity class, as they're meant for making being a force of the universe be even more epic.

I did have one final question/request about the Magic of Cadbury, feat, I am curently a player in a game with a cool D.M. who allows homebrew stuff... the only thing is that he tends to be a bit anal about which homebrew stuff he alows in. I am pretty sure he wouldn't allow me to take the magic of Cadbury feat unless it was in the O.P.. Would you consider moving it up to be with the rest of the feats?
(I know it came out of something I posted [though I take NO credit for any part of it] so you may not want to move it up with the things that came strait from your head, and I can understand that and will not pester but I just wanted to ask.) :-)

I look forward to your next batch of work

No problem. Done!

Thugorp
2011-05-06, 11:26 AM
Thank you very much.

I will go check those out. :-)

Thugorp
2011-05-06, 11:29 AM
Thank you very much.
(also, and this is the very last thing I will say about it, it might be helpful add a link to the cadbury rabbit thread in the feat description so people don't have to look at the rest of the thread to find it)

I will go check those feats out. :-)