PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2: Retribution: Revenge of the Colons

Shas aia Toriia
2011-04-23, 08:31 PM
Just gauging some interested here - would anybody be interested in me doing an LP of DoW2's campaign mode? Either streaming if I can figure out how to do it, or good old fasioned pictures and text.

Essentially, if more then 1 person wants to see it, its happening. Go!

Xefas
2011-04-23, 08:32 PM
I haven't really kept up with Dawn of War 2, but isn't their an expansion with a Chaos campaign? I would totally want to see that, if you have it.

Shas aia Toriia
2011-04-23, 08:33 PM
I haven't really kept up with Dawn of War 2, but isn't the expansion with a Chaos campaign? I would totally want to see that, if you have it.

Actually, Retribution has 6 races of campaigns, but I do own every Relic game to come out within the last 8 years, so if people preferred I could do vDoW2 or Chaos Rising.

Xefas
2011-04-23, 08:38 PM
Actually, Retribution has 6 races of campaigns, but I do own every Relic game to come out within the last 8 years, so if people preferred I could do vDoW2 or Chaos Rising.

Well, dunno about anyone else, but I'd have a grimdarkgasm over the Chaos or Tyranid campaigns. I heard Eliphas was making a return at some point in DoW2? If that's true, then I have one more reason to be sad my computer is a smidge too terrible to play the game (I'd buy it in a second).

Shas aia Toriia
2011-04-23, 08:42 PM
Well, dunno about anyone else, but I'd have a grimdarkgasm over the Chaos or Tyranid campaigns. I heard Eliphas was making a return at some point in DoW2? If that's true, then I have one more reason to be sad my computer is a smidge too terrible to play the game (I'd buy it in a second).

Yeah, Eliphas is the main character of the Chaos campaign.