PDA

View Full Version : Epic moments

Icewalker
2011-04-23, 11:13 PM
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/3YFU0r/www.imgftw.net/img/235930805.jpg

This set is particular to anime, but hey. Do people know all of these? What do you think of incredibly epic moments in shows? What's notable to you? THERE IS SO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR SPOILERS HERE, SO PLEASE PUT SPOILERS IN SPOILER BOXES! :smallbiggrin:

I've only seen seven of the things on here (Gurren Lagann, DBZ, Full Metal Alchemist, G Gundam, Princess Mononoke, Code Geass, Nausicaa). G Gundam and Gurren Lagann, both incredibly epic shows, especially the latter.

Flame of Anor
2011-04-24, 02:54 AM
Well, if we're starting off with an anime theme, I'd like to nominate the Silvana taking down two Urbanus-class battleships in Last Exile.

Kato
2011-04-24, 06:10 AM
Well, of those I know about half... about a third I've seen (rough estimate) I'd argue with a few of them, but I guess that's personal preference.

Things that aren't on there... uh... a few thngs jump to mind, even though I could probably list a hell lot more.

Nothing from Hellsing on there. :/ One might argue about what to actually put on but I'd go for Alucard vs Anderson (final flavor) Or maybe all their battles combined.

Gundam also had many more epic moments, not saying Domon wasn't awesome himself. e.g. the latest (well, not really anymore, but whatever) installment 00 had quite a few good or bad epic moments for me. Like Lockon's death *sniff*

A bit surprised only OP of the three big Shounen is on there. Not really complaining but surprised anyway.

Also, no potato chip scene from Death Note? I'm disappointed. :smallwink: