View Full Version : Band of Heroes

TheOasysMaster
2011-04-24, 06:50 PM
There can be no doubt about it...
Prison sucks.
Even if you're a rock star.
Especially, if you're a rock star.
The flies are massive and everywhere!
A 10' by 30' holding cell is not a fun place to be, especially when the floors appear to have been washed with urine.
Supplied by the other filty inmates.
Peering through the row of thick bars, the square beam of lights through the tiny windows reveal an opposing cell on the opposite side of the holding area, where more criminals gaze back.
A long hallway separates the two, going left and right beyond the extent of sight.
Bottle avoids the gaze of a large troll glaring at him from its corner.
The dozen of so other criminals give it a large berth as well.
Cyyren and his bandmates occupy another corner all their own...
The criminals look like murderers and thugs, with bulgining muscles stretching through torn and blooded clothes.
But instead of intimidating the musicians, a tusked orc whimpers under Krynuss' scrutiny.
Throbbing at the back of Mack's head is one question...
"What in the Prime did we DO last night?"
About an hour passes after the stars awaken, and the other criminals don't cause any trouble, huddling in a group between them and the troll.
And it is becoming apparent a few consider the troll a safer bet...
The recognizable sound of a door opening reaches Bottle's ears, and the sound of footsteps fill the silent jail.
"Hey! The rock stars have got a visitor!"
"Fresh MEAT!"
"Ooooooooh, she's fiiiiiiiiine!"
"Hey, lady me'n'my friends can put on a good show for ya!"
Pharrah appears alongside a guard in the typical chainmail and halberd guard.
Pointing to the floor, Pharrah clicks her teeth, "Sit."
"Yeah! What. A. Looker."
"Long time since we've seen beautiful!"
Almost at once, the inmates realize who they're talking to...
She's here to visit the rock stars...
They fall silent and move to the back of their respective cells, watching the group warily...
"No disrepect meant, ma'am and sirs!"
Smiling, Pharrah ignores the sitting Guard and waves to her clients in greeting.
"From now on-no private parties! I KNEW it was a bad idea!"
Grinning, she begins to pace...
"I'll have bail posted for you guys in an hour; normally, I'd go for the break out-but I can't for the life of me find a guard with access to the keys..."
Hands on her hips she grins, "But just an hour! An hour to work of the hanghovers-you guys really set that kingdom on fire! That dragon will never sleep right again! But business though, anything I can do for you while they process the bail money?"
No items-simply prison uniforms guys.
http://www.deviantart.com/download/113598648/Crimson_Viper_Sketch_by_thefenrir.jpg