PDA

View Full Version : James Bond 007: Blood Stone. How is it?

Jeivar
2011-04-25, 02:31 AM
There are some games on a big discount in my local electronics store. Blood Stone is one of them. Is it any good? Due to time constraints these days I have to be pretty picky about what games I get into.

Lord Loss
2011-04-25, 06:24 AM
I've never played it, but reviews indicate that it's pretty bad (IGN gave it a score of 5.0/10 (Mediocre)

Here's the review itself: James Bond: Blood Stone (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1131494p1.html)

I'll see if I can find some more info for you later.

Fri
2011-04-25, 06:32 AM
I've played it. I agree if the review said that it's average. It's nothing spectacular, but not exactly a failed game either.

Mostly it's a series of set piece for cover-based third person shooting, with some high speed chase here and there. You can use James bond's special power 'focus time' to slow time and one-shot-kill enemies, and you can get close to enemies, sneaking or otherwise, and execute some cool looking context sensitive melee takedowns, which are quite important in some stages or if you want to look like a stealthy secret agent.

The action feels kinda cool for the first or second time, but I don't think It's a game that make you want to play it over and over again.