PDA

View Full Version : pathfinder domains

hivedragon
2011-04-27, 12:30 PM
What are the best domains to choose?
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/cleric

Zeikstraal
2011-04-27, 02:34 PM
Luck is as always one of your best choises, reroll is still good. Gets some good spells too.
Nobility domain gets you the Leadership feat at 8th lvl, wich is still one of the best, or the best feat out there.
Personally i would go for Trickery and the Travel domain.
trickery gives you bluff, disguise and stealth. A mirror Image and Veil as powers. Some nice spells like, Invissibility, Confusion, mass invissibility and Time Stop.
Travel gives you 10ft to your speed, agile feet abbility as a free action, so if you have to move trough difficult terrain, No Problemo. Dimensianal Hop, teleporting is always good, and using it doesn't provoke AoO. And nice spells like, Fly, Dimension Door, Teleport, Greater Teleport and Astral Projection as your 9th lvl spell. But if you go with Trickery this slot is reserved for Time Stop.

Hope your good to go.

Retech
2011-04-27, 03:39 PM
Scalykind is pretty awesome. If you can get your DM to let you, perhaps take scalykind and animal with two boon companion, and start with two large constrictor snakes.

And, you get a nice gaze attack which I'm pretty sure, you can just set it on a target and have it start dying.

Towa
2011-04-27, 04:40 PM
I don't know about best, but I've always thought Plant is kinda cool, to be able to talk to plants and grow armor. Isn't there one that lets you read people minds or something too? That's kinda cool too.

jmelesky
2011-04-27, 07:03 PM
Liberation is a good one. The domain spells aren't great (though they improve at the higher levels), but at-will freedom of movement is really nice.