PDA

View Full Version : How does this plot outline sound so far?

Malfunctioned
2011-05-01, 06:29 AM
Okay. Basically I'm running a Mutants and Masterminds game for a few friends and so far I've managed to gather some sort of plot idea together, I just wanted to get some kind of feedback for it.

Empire City, a typical bustling metropolis filled to the brim with adventure, the home of the fresh superhero team composed, so far of Nighthawk, the shapeshifting shaman and The Alien, able to control the very weather itself. (Yup, these guys are still works in progress)
One corporation, known publicly as Crest Technologies, has recently created a so called 'Genesis Drive', they are keeping this technology a secret due to its vast potential, for this device can allow risk-free travel to any and all alternate realities. Of course, that hasn't stopped several supervillains from discovering it and it seems like the only people Crest are willing to trust are our heroes.

The drive will also bring them at odds with the mysterious extra-dimensional Epilogue Foundation, a group dedicated to recording the last moments of any alternate reality, and just who is the aerokinetic armour suited man and why does he want to claim the device for himself?

And why, despite their numerous travels, can they not find any analogues of themselves in any universe they end up in?

Okay, so that's a bit rushed, but I hope you guys can get the jist of it.

Maryring
2011-05-01, 06:32 AM
Sounds very fun. A little "heard it all before", but that certainly wouldn't stop me from having fun in such a game.

dsmiles
2011-05-01, 09:32 AM
Sounds like fun.