PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play Sims Medieval: Order of the Sims

Squark
2011-05-01, 06:42 PM
So, as some of you may recall, I had an abortive attempt at a sims 3 LP, starring the Order. However, that fell apart due to technical issues. What follows is my second attempt at it, this time using Sims Medieval.

So, first off, we need to name the Kingdom. Vote as follows
1-Stickland
2-Nowhere (Roy the Usurper :smallbiggrin:)
3-Write-in name

Next, we'll need to choose which traits for the order. We'll be starting with Roy and Durkon, because those are the two "original" members of the order (After that, I'll add Elan, Haley, V, and Belkar in that order).

Each hero in Sims Medieval has two traits (http://www.carls-sims-medieval-guide.com/traits/) and one fatal flaw (http://www.carls-sims-medieval-guide.com/fatalflaws/), which, if you complete some quests correctly, becomes a Legendary trait instead.

So, let's get started!

Roy
T1:
T2:
FF:

Posibilities: Adventurous might work for Roy, if it wasn't such a rubbish trait for monarchs (who have their own versions of adventures). Chivalrous... I don't think that'll work to well, given that I don't know how to get Celia into the game. Dedicated is a possibility, but I can't think of another good trait for him. As far as flaws go... I got nothin. Morose, maybe?

Durkon
Also, do you think Durkon would be a Peteran Priest (Humble monk), Jacoban Priest (Fire and Brimstone priest), or even a physician?
T1: Dedicated (This is an obvious one)
T2:
FF:

Possibilities: Good seems a good choice for the other trait... Did I really just say that? Any way, Drunkard seems like a decent choice (although all the classes in question have a lot of visitors in their house, which means people will frequently steal his stash of beer), while if we go with Physician, uncouth could work (He does have a tendency to screw up socail interactions). Morose might also work.

Leecros
2011-05-01, 08:17 PM
Hope this one works out better than the sims 3 LP...

Did you ever get your Sims 3 game working again? Or does it keep freezing. If not then i shall mourn for your loss :smallfrown:

Squark
2011-05-01, 08:43 PM
I'm not sure. I'm beginning to suspect that any individual game I play long enough will eventually have some sort of catastrophe (third time now), but each time it's different.

Mewtarthio
2011-05-01, 10:25 PM
I vote 3. Long live the immortal kingdom of Write-In-Name!

Forum Explorer
2011-05-01, 11:00 PM
I vote for Nowhere.

fizzmaister
2011-05-06, 04:56 AM
It should definitely take place in "Write-in Name."