PDA

View Full Version : Karmic strike

Half-orc Bard
2011-05-02, 02:06 PM
I don't really get this feat. Is it that when you get attacked by an attack of opportunity you attack them back or what

Half-orc Bard
2011-05-02, 02:19 PM
Sorry I accidentally reposted

Garagos
2011-05-02, 02:21 PM
I don't really get this feat. Is it that when you get attacked by an attack of opportunity you attack them back or what

No its when an enemy attacks you on their round with their charge attack or full attack action, you get to attack back with your AoO.

NNescio
2011-05-02, 02:34 PM
No its when an enemy attacks you on their round with their charge attack or full attack action, you get to attack back with your AoO.

No, any successful melee attack (that is, a hit) provokes AoOs from Karmic Strike. This includes another AoO from opponents.

Multiple successful hits provoke multiple AoOs.

Garagos
2011-05-02, 02:36 PM
Yeah sorry I got mixed up with the other thread and thought he was asking about Robilar's Gambit that time.

NNescio
2011-05-02, 02:48 PM
Yeah sorry I got mixed up with the other thread and thought he was asking about Robilar's Gambit that time.

Robillar's Gambit doesn't work that way either. It triggers every time an opponent makes an attack (any attack, not just a full attack or charge, and multiple attacks trigger multiple AoOs) against the character, regardless if it's a hit or miss. Unlike Karmic Strike, the AoO triggers ('resolves', to be precise) after the attack has been made.

Technically, both RG and KS can stack, since they trigger off different conditions (RG triggers off attacks/swings while KS triggers off hits). CustServ has ruled against this though.