PDA

View Full Version : The Roguish Cleric of Olidammara [3.5]

Mathis
2011-05-02, 05:32 PM
Hi Playground! I'm playing a Chaotic Neutral Cleric of Olidammara in an ongoing and fairly long campaign. I've been trying to look for some cool prestige classes for this character, but to no luck. Maybe there is someone here in their vast knowledge of 3.5 that has heard of any cool prestige classes? Basically what I'm looking for is a FUN prestige class. I don't care about optimization, I just want something out of the ordinary and memorable but most importantly in line with the character concept. I just havn't found anything that has caught my attention yet. Is there someone out there nice enough to recommend me a cool prestige class?

Some information about the character: A Human Chaotic Neutral Cleric of Olidammara, level 4 so far. Stats are:
STR: 7
DEX: 8
CON: 14
INT: 15
WIS: 19
CHA: 16

Domains: Luck & Trickery.

Character concept: A cleric of Olidammara, former vintner who now worships his god by eating, drinking and whoring his way to an early grave. Thinks material possessions are only toys, doesn't matter who owns them as long as people are enjoying them ( this has led to more than a few picked pockets. ). He is the charismatic and natural leader of the adventuring party, useless in physical combat but has a strong connection to his god and therefore strong spellcasting abilities. He dislikes murdering people and prefers to let defeated opponents leave as long as they leave their possessions behind and promise to start life a new.

I'll be very grateful if somebody found the time to recommend me a prestige class or two, thank you in advance!

faceroll
2011-05-02, 05:41 PM
Try this one out:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9623145&postcount=7