PDA

View Full Version : Digital Marvel comics Suggestions

Illieas
2011-05-02, 08:24 PM
Hello,
I have recently activated my one month of free Marvel digital comics via Marvel vs. capcom 3 code. As a person that had only one marvel comic for my entirety of his life (if your wondering it was one featuring cable and stryfe). I was wondering what are people's opinions on what the best stories arc or series i should do. I would like to mention i am not a total newb but my experiences with marvel verse is limited to the TV shows, xmen, fantastic four, iron man, and spider-man.
so suggestions please!

The Glyphstone
2011-05-02, 08:26 PM
Deadpool. Then, more Deadpool.

Ravens_cry
2011-05-02, 08:31 PM
What a deal. The thing that stops me from getting into comics is expense, the fact it hard to know where to start and no guarantee you will find what you want if you do. With this you can go on and out and out archive binge. I love my dead trees, but for finding something I enjoy, this is great.
I hear a lot of Spider Man is good, but what I can't say for sure. I've also wanted to read me some She-Hulk.

Green-Shirt Q
2011-05-02, 08:44 PM
Yeah. Biggest suggestion is anything involving Deadpool. Whether it's the main title, Merc With A Mouth, Corps, Team up, Max, or Uncanny X-Force, it's all good.

If you can track it down (I honestly admit to not knowing how the Digital Marvel Comics system works) I'd get Nextwave: Agents of Hate and as much Marvel Zombies as you can get.

Illieas
2011-05-03, 10:08 AM
Yeah. Biggest suggestion is anything involving Deadpool. Whether it's the main title, Merc With A Mouth, Corps, Team up, Max, or Uncanny X-Force, it's all good.

If you can track it down (I honestly admit to not knowing how the Digital Marvel Comics system works) I'd get Nextwave: Agents of Hate and as much Marvel Zombies as you can get.

alright read a bit of deadpool. man does he spout references often, it grates some times but i like how he is quirky. a healing factor that doesn't really heal and face that is like the Thing's.

Digital comics seem to have pretty much every comic but with a year delay from the dead tree release and the digital release

shiram
2011-05-03, 10:34 AM
If you can find the Punisher Max series, it is very awesome.
Gritty and dark, and for mature readers, but awesome.

Actually I just read that there are now 2 series of Punisher Max, I have not read the second one, but the first one.
here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Punisher:_Frank_Castle

Knaight
2011-05-03, 11:09 AM
http://content-5.powells.com/cover?isbn=9780785126515
Its set in the Song of Ice and Fire World, is an adaptation of a George R. R. Martin short story, and is currently 2 books long, both of which are the equivalent of several issues.