PDA

View Full Version : getting hold of RPGA adventures?

supermonkeyjoe
2011-05-03, 06:11 AM
I may be misunderstanding entirely but weren't Wizard of the Coast's RPGA adventures essentially free for any members and if so is it possible to legally get hold of them anywhere? I may be completely misunderstanding the whole RPGA setup so feel free to call me stupid but I'd really like to take a look at the mark of heroes and Xen'drik expeditions adventures :smalltongue:

Mutazoia
2011-05-03, 08:23 PM
I may be misunderstanding entirely but weren't Wizard of the Coast's RPGA adventures essentially free for any members and if so is it possible to legally get hold of them anywhere? I may be completely misunderstanding the whole RPGA setup so feel free to call me stupid but I'd really like to take a look at the mark of heroes and Xen'drik expeditions adventures :smalltongue:

This question was posed a while back. Since the RPGA adventures are copyrighted, discussing them or posing links to them, etc. is a TOS violation in the playground.

Roland St. Jude
2011-05-03, 09:38 PM
Sheriff: Yes, I believe you could legally purchase them from someone who owns a copy. Other than that, no, and we can't talk about the non-legal alternatives here.