PDA

View Full Version : Hay Guyz Look At This Thing I Found!!!

Pisha
2011-05-03, 03:19 PM
...ahem. Sorry about that, but I was excited.

http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/rpg.html

Ok, so, you know how we gamers are always excited to find/make art for our characters, and create minis for our characters, and find just the perfect song for our characters? (No? Is it just me then? Aww...)

BPAL is now making a way to create a scent for your character. :smallbiggrin:

If you're not familiar with the company, then you should feel bad it's a small manufacturer of perfume oils, known for complex scents and dark/gothic/romantic themes. Apparently their new line is D&D based, with scents for different races, classes and alignments. The oils are designed to be layered with each other, so that a neutral good elven fighter would smell different from a lawful good dwarven fighter. (Which, yes, implies buying several oils, but these scents are available as "imps" - small sample vials - so you could get four of them for less than the cost of one individual bottle.)

Anyway, I thought this was AWESOME and wanted to pass it on. I'm planning on buying a sample pack to play with soon, and if anyone else does the same or has already done so, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

Jack DeCoeur
2011-05-03, 05:58 PM
Hmm, I'm genuinely intrigued. This seems like a very original idea. I may have to investigate further.

Thanks for the link.

Legend
2011-05-03, 08:38 PM
What an interesting idea. I can't see myself spending money on this, but more power to them. It's hard to come with something so original these days.

LibraryOgre
2011-05-03, 08:55 PM
If you're not familiar with the company, then you should feel bad it's a small manufacturer of perfume oils, known for complex scents and dark/gothic/romantic themes.

I do feel bad... but only because, without fail, BPAL scents give me massive headaches and nausea just from being in the room with them. If you're scent-sensitive, you should probably avoid them.