PDA

View Full Version : Incarnum Question

jguy
2011-05-03, 10:21 PM
I just need quick clarification since I just got my Magic of Incarnum book in the mail and I am little confused on something. Can you shape or bind a soulmeld that is capable of occupying to multiple places to those places at the same time? Say I want to play a Totemist and I can bind soulmelds to my Arms and Totem chakra. Can I bind Girallon Arms to my totem, getting my 4 arms, as well as my Arm chakra so I can get the benefit of Rend?

RaginChangeling
2011-05-03, 10:23 PM
I just need quick clarification since I just got my Magic of Incarnum book in the mail and I am little confused on something. Can you shape or bind a soulmeld that is capable of occupying to multiple places to those places at the same time? Say I want to play a Totemist and I can bind soulmelds to my Arms and Totem chakra. Can I bind Girallon Arms to my totem, getting my 4 arms, as well as my Arm chakra so I can get the benefit of Rend?

At 11th level you can have 1 soulmeld bound to your Totem Chakra and to another chakra at the same time, its unique to the Totemist. Very top right of page 30.

Zaq
2011-05-03, 10:24 PM

After your 11th level of Totemist, sure. Not before then, though.

Geigan
2011-05-03, 10:25 PM
Nope, only one bind per soulmeld, unless you're an 11th level totemist in which case you can do it with one soulmeld at a time.

SiuiS
2011-05-03, 10:27 PM
When you shape a soulmeld, you choose one of the available slots and it is shaped on that slot only.
At the same time, you can bind a soulmeld, and it must be bound to the same slot it is shaped on.
Totemists do get the ability to bind to the totem chakra and one other at the same time however.

jguy
2011-05-03, 10:32 PM
Ooooooh, ok. Thank you guys so much. I was confused because I read that you could not bind to multiple spots but Girallion arms gave an example in which it can. I guess I missed that small sentence on Totem Chakra and that is why I was so confused.