PDA

View Full Version : Expedition IC

Torgarn
2011-05-04, 07:41 AM
You have met up in an attempt to make money through trade between the underdark and the surface. You are on the road back to your supplier when darkness begins to fall. You see an inn that you could stay the night at. As you approach you see a sign proclaiming the name of the inn as "The Traveler's Rest."

Grendus
2011-05-04, 08:50 AM
Moriah walks along at the back of the party, the familiar weight of Quaid on her shoulder. She trusted him about as far as she could throw him, but then, she trusted her party mates the same (taking note that at 8 lbs she could throw Quaid a fair distance, while she couldn't have even lifted the remainder of her party). The imp's loyalty was, at least, unquestionable - she still held the contract they had signed a decade ago, and a second more binding contract was written in the ley lines describing him as a familiar.

"There's an inn up ahead," she says to her companions. Quaid murmurs and makes a few gestures and vanishes abruptly, though his weight remains solidly on her shoulder. It would do them no good to have people be immediately suspicious of them, and walking in with an imp openly on one's shoulder was a sure way to have every paladin in the county kicking in your door and scanning you repeatedly. "We should stop and continue in the morning. There are few creatures of the night worth meeting, and none worth meeting on their own terms."

Toliudar
2011-05-04, 09:27 AM
Gislana, walking along and chatting intently with Kanth about the relative merits of swords and pole-arms, had barely noticed the gathering darkness. Moriah's comment rouses her from this focus.

"Da! I am agreeink. Is maybe no bed for days to come. We should are stoppink."

Vuann
2011-05-04, 03:00 PM
"Perhaps it is those creatures that should be worried" said Renku as he looked towards Moriah. His face suddenly began to change, showing features eerily similar to that of a wolf's. With his fang's bared he continued... "There are other dangerous beings out tonight."

His features shifted back to normal and with it a wry smile shown on his human face. "Still, stopping for the night does sound like a good idea. I'm a bit thirsty, let's hope this Inn has some decent ale."

With that he continued along with the rest of the group towards the Inn.

Gray Mage
2011-05-04, 07:38 PM
Entretained as much as he allows him to be while working by his talk, he stops for a bit, considering the options. They likely won't be able to find another inn so soon, but staying near large groups of people is always a danger. Then, making a desicion, he turns towards Renku, speaking with his almost monotone voice, "Maybe they should, maybe they shouldn't. But being certain wich is which by experience is foolish. We've better stay for the night." Not that some inns are much different than a jungle., he thinks to himself.

Vuann
2011-05-05, 10:30 PM
"Well if we're going to call it a night let's get inside already. I don't want them running out of Ale before I've had my fill", said Renku walking up to the front door. Looking up at the sign above he continues.. "Traveler's Rest eh? I wonder if we'll run into any other travelers tonight."

Wasting no more time he opens the door and walks inside.

Toliudar
2011-05-05, 11:00 PM
Gislana nods and follows into the inn.

"Why would they are calling this 'Travellers Rest' if no travelers. Of course travellers!"

Gray Mage
2011-05-06, 08:06 AM
"Hopefully there'll be 'rest' as well." , Kanth says, entering the inn and carefully looking around.

Torgarn
2011-05-06, 10:25 AM
A woman at the counter perks up when you walk into the door, Welcome to the Traveler's Rest Inn. Is it just the four of you tonight?

Vuann
2011-05-06, 10:57 AM
Renku walks through the front door and up to the counter.

Just the four of us yes, but more importantly do you serve any spirits at this fine establishment? My companions and I are a bit parched.

Gray Mage
2011-05-06, 09:02 PM
Kanth will stay at the back, standing next to the wall.

Toliudar
2011-05-07, 12:32 AM
Gislana does not approach the bar. She was still getting used to the surface races' strange addiction to these fermentations. It all seemed drastically inefficient, but with food so prevalent up here, perhaps it didn't seem quite so crazy to deliberately rot some of it and drink the results.

Instead, she stays back, near Karth, and tries to strike up a conversation with the nearest occupant of the inn.

"So! You are happy in becomink faced of sh*t, then?"

Torgarn
2011-05-07, 06:45 AM
I'm not drunk, I may savor the flavor of wine, but I don't get drunk. The woman addresses you, It will be 5 gold per night per person she smiles perkily at you.

Gray Mage
2011-05-08, 04:33 PM
Shifting with his back on the wall, leaning against it, Kanth asks "For 5 gold, will each of us have a separate room, or will we have to share?"

Torgarn
2011-05-08, 09:00 PM
Ha, I couldn't get away with charging that much to give you a shared room, you'll be seperate.

Toliudar
2011-05-08, 10:35 PM
Gislana nods at the patron's clarification. She decided that it was not necessary that she understand why rotting things tasted so good that money should be paid for them. She glanced over at the others, nodding gratefully to Kanth for taking charge of the rooms.

Gislana nods to Moriah and Renku, and settles at a table for four.

"Bread and cheese! I am wantink bread and cheese!"

Torgarn
2011-05-08, 10:38 PM
Certainly, I'll run up a tab for you, you can pay it when you leave. the woman smiles kindly at you. She claps her hands and a serving wench brings you your food.

Vuann
2011-05-08, 11:23 PM
Renku sits down at the table along with Gislana.

Can I get a pint of ale as well? You do serve ale here right?

Torgarn
2011-05-09, 09:24 AM
Of course the woman replies. She calls over a server, who brings you some ale.

Grendus
2011-05-09, 09:11 PM
Moriah takes her mug silently, taking a sip before going into a violent coughing fit. On her shoulder, Quaid takes advantage of the noise to cover up a muttered invocation, renewing his invisibility spell. "It's good," she comments, placing the mug back on the table. "I'm just not much of a drinker."

She sits with the group and drinks slowly, while Quaid flutters off to find an unobtrusive place to wait in silence. As an outsider he didn't need to eat or sleep, which made him both invaluable and cheap.

Gray Mage
2011-05-09, 09:16 PM
Kanth is the last one to sit at the table, having observed the room very carefully. He'll also have a pint of ale and some food, but will consume them quietly.

Toliudar
2011-05-09, 11:17 PM
"So!" Gislana relaxes a bit, leaning back in her chair. "After we are returnink with another load from my clan, what each of you are wantink to be doink with the money?"

Grendus
2011-05-10, 11:22 AM
Moriah shrugs. "Probably buy more gear, if there's anything in the market that suits me," she says. "Maybe spend a little on some creature comforts."

Gray Mage
2011-05-10, 03:40 PM
"Probably gear as well, at least with my part. Not sure what my higher ups will do with the rest, not that it's of my bussiness."

Vuann
2011-05-10, 09:40 PM
Renku was enjoying the food and ale so much that he didn't speak until he finished his first mug full.

Holding his mug in the air and calling out to the woman.. "Can I get a refill on this ale?"

He then focused his attention back to his comrades at the table. Honestly, other than some fine ale and a good meal I don't have many needs other than gear improvements. Can't be doing our line of work without being prepared.

Grendus
2011-05-11, 11:25 PM
Moriah stays down in the bar for a while, sitting with the group. She remains wary, though less so with Quaid surveying the area. A useful familiar, Quaid, even if he did have the irritating tendency to look for loopholes in her instructions to offer bargains to people nearby. It was that cleverness that made him useful though, much moreso than a common raven or toad, even if he couldn't show his face in public.

I'm not sure if the plot hook was supposed to be in the inn or not, so if you want someone to approach us in the bar, go ahead and assume she stays downstairs for an hour or so. Long enough for a prospective employer to to show up.
Eventually, very mildly buzzed, she climbed the stairs to go to her room, with Quaid following invisibly. She instructed Quaid to take watch (he didn't sleep, he mostly spent the night repeatedly calculating the probable value of her gear, which by contract he would receive 1/4 of, and of the three souls he had claimed so far) and curled up in the bed, grateful to, for once, have a soft mattress to sleep on.

Gray Mage
2011-05-14, 08:34 AM
Kanth'll stay down for a while longer, then goes up to his room, where he'll get ready to sleep.

Toliudar
2011-05-14, 09:23 AM
Gislana nods to the others after the meal is finished.

"I am seeing you in morning, yes?"

And stumps up to bed.

Note that Gislana sleeps in her armour.

Torgarn
2011-05-14, 09:35 AM
You sleep well, until you hear the screams. The smell of burning wood and flesh reaches your nose, as you awaken in your room. A hot light seeps underneath your door.

Toliudar
2011-05-14, 10:00 AM
This assumes that their rooms are on the first or second floor.

Gislana's eyes pop open with a start, and she glances quickly around the room. Rolling to her feet with a remarkable clanking, she looks around at the smoke and the light under the door. Charming. This is what comes of building things out of kindling. A string of invective that spans three languages began to spew forth.

She takes a moment to slide her pack back onto her pack, and picked up her glaive off of the floor. She reverses it and uses the butt to break/push open the window. Glancing down to make sure that the space below was clear, Gislana jumped down.

Jump check to reduce falling damage: [roll0]

Torgarn
2011-05-14, 12:18 PM
OOC: Second floor. You take 3 falling damage.

Gray Mage
2011-05-14, 03:07 PM
Kanth wakes up in a jolt, the smell of burnt wood in his nose. Why does he always wakes up in the middle of a disaster? Doning his armor and making sure he has everything in place, he'll try to peek through the keyhole to see if he can find anything. If he can't, he'll open the door a little bit, trying not to make any noise and his one hand in his greatsword's handle.

I forgot, should we roll for spot checks ourselves or not?

Torgarn
2011-05-14, 03:45 PM
You see a large fire covering a large amount of the first floor, along with the stairs.

OOC: I'll roll spot checks.

Gray Mage
2011-05-14, 04:20 PM
Seeing all the fire, Kanth will head out through the door and head to the other's rooms, after all, letting his employers die would be bad for his rep.

Toliudar
2011-05-14, 05:33 PM
Gislana lands with a thunderous clatter, and looks around. She tries to evaluate whether the big burnable building can be put out, and if so, how close the well is.

Vuann
2011-05-14, 05:45 PM
Renku wakes to the screams coming from outside his door. He hops out of bed and notices the bright glow of what seems to be fire coming from under his door. Wasting no time he grabs his bag and weapons and rushes to the window. Using his quarterstaff he breaks out the glass of the window and peeks down. Seeing Gislana already down on the ground he follows suit.

Morphing into his beastly wolf form he jumps out of the window opening and runs over to Gislana. "What's going on?!"

Jump check
[roll0]

Grendus
2011-05-15, 08:53 PM
Moriah wakes to Quaid shaking her vigorously. "Mistress, mistress... there is a fire. Smells like home," he says, fluttering in tight, distressed circles in the room. "It feels good to me, but I don't think you like being on fire. I think we should be leaving."

Moriah wakes up and staggers to her feet, shaking her head to clear the sleepyness. "I shoulda been a cleric," she grumbles, collecting her gear. "I could have conjured enough water to put out the fire and gone back to bed...". She wasn't in a particular hurry, diligently packing and equipping her armor, pack, and gear. She finally climbs out the window, gripping the sill and lowering herself over the edge as far as possible before letting go. A few seconds later Quaid flutters out of the window, landing on her shoulder before reapplying his invisibility.

"I swear, if I ever find who lit this place on fire, I'll stuff their face full of onyx and teach them to say 'brains'," she says, scowling. "We should probably help... anyone have spells for putting out a fire?"

Torgarn
2011-05-15, 08:55 PM
You hear a screaming from the front of the inn.

Vuann
2011-05-15, 09:22 PM
Renku hears the screams coming from the front of the Inn and hurriedly runs there to find their source. He stays just enough away from the building to remain clear of the heat and attempts to figure out who is screaming and what if anything they're saying.

Torgarn
2011-05-15, 09:30 PM
It is the woman who worked the counter, her screams are not words, but screams of inhuman pain.

Gray Mage
2011-05-15, 10:10 PM
Seeing how everyone has already escaped, Kanth'll jump through the nearest window and will proceed to the front of the inn, waiting for orders.

Toliudar
2011-05-15, 10:24 PM
Having located the well, Gislana works to fill two buckets, and slides their handles through either end of her glaive so that she can make a makeshift yoke. She looks around, wondering where in hells all the other occupants were, and what they were doing.

Grendus
2011-05-16, 05:16 PM
Moriah follows Renku around the front of the building, watching the woman inside. "Sooooo... you want to get her or should I?"

Toliudar
2011-05-17, 09:44 PM
Still carrying the pair of buckets on her glaive, Gislana moves towards the corner of the building, assessing whether (in her extremely inexpert condition) there was any hope of saving it. Seeing the human bonfire, she carefully sets the buckets down and takes up her glaive again. She watches the proceedings, intrigued.

Vuann
2011-05-18, 01:14 AM
Renku comes around the corner and witnesses the young woman being burned alive on a cross. Without a second thought he shifts back into his human form, raises his hands and begins to chant...

Above the woman's head a large fiery column shoots down from the sky completely engulfing her in divine flames.

"Is torturing helpless women your idea of fun.. Drow? I'm not exactly the hero type, though that woman was kind to me tonight and I saw no pleasure in watching her suffer."

Renku continues advancing closer to the front of the Inn where the Drow is standing.

"I've never met one of your kind before, though you seem to fit the descriptions I've heard. I must say you are as sadistic as rumored. What may I ask, are you doing disrupting our sleep?"

I'm assuming this would constitute timed rounds... If so:

swift action: shift to human form
standard action: Cast Flamestrike spell, damage [roll0]

Renku (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=294635)
Male LE Human Druid (Shapeshift), Level 8, Init +3, HP 77/77, Speed 30
AC 19, Touch 19, Flat-footed 16, Fort +12, Ref +7, Will +14, Base Attack Bonus +6/+1
Quarterstaff (-) +9 (1d6+4, x3)
Dagger (-) +9 (1d4+3, 19/20x2)
+7 AC (Wis mod, +1) Monk's Belt (+3 Dex, +6 Misc)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 16, Con 18, Int 10, Wis 22, Cha 9
Condition None

Torgarn
2011-05-18, 02:41 PM
I'll do as I wish. the female drow hisses, fading from view. As she disappears several undead creatures come lumbering towards you. Two drow come running from a nearby stand of trees screaming in rage.

OOC: Roll for initiative.

Gray Mage
2011-05-18, 06:26 PM
First waking up in a burning building, now mad strangers were screaming at his group. *Sigh* Just another "normal" day then. "I suppose it'd be time for me to clean up this mess, then?" he says, examning the drow and reaching for his sword.

Initiative: [roll0]

Edit: Whoa natural 20. Not a bad start for a pbp, eh? :smallamused:

Hopefully it'll keep up, though. >.>

Toliudar
2011-05-18, 06:43 PM
Gislana initiative: [roll0]

I'd love a little more detail about the undead - how many, what they are, how far away they are.

Vuann
2011-05-18, 06:48 PM
"Great, so much for a good night's sleep."

initiative [roll0]

I assume the two undead are coming directly at Renku?

Renku (Slayer Form) (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=294755)
Male LE Ferocious Slayer Form Druid (Shapeshift), Level 8, Init +2, HP 77/77, Speed 40
AC 19, Touch 11, Flat-footed 17, Fort +14, Ref +4, Will +10, Base Attack Bonus +6
+2 Enhancement Bonus Primary Bite (-) +14 (3d6+12, x2)
+2 Enhancement Bonus Secondary Claw (-) +12 (1d8+5, x2)
+2 Enhancement Bonus Secondary Claw (-) +12 (1d8+5, x2)
(+2 Dex, -1 Size, +8 Natural)
Abilities Str 24, Dex 14, Con 18, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 9
Condition None

Grendus
2011-05-19, 06:08 PM
[roll0]

Moriah grabs her holy symbol, watching the drow woman vanish. "Drow. Always a pleasure," she says sarcastically, grabbing her holy symbol from it's place on her belt. "Still, anyone bringing free lumbering dead can't be all good, now can they."

Gray Mage
2011-05-19, 07:07 PM
With the drow being so far away, Kanth calmly decides to use his bow first. He wasn't specially good with it, but it was decent enough to hit those pesky drow in a couple of nasty places. Using part of his strenght to pull the string, he let's an arrow soar through the air, hitting the most distant drow. He then assumes a combat stance, ready to work in tandem with his allies.

Move action to draw bow, standard one to attack with it and using a swift one to be in the Tactics of the Wolf stance (grants a bonus damage of half my level [4] to flanking allies).

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

If crit:
Confirm: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Vuann
2011-05-19, 08:46 PM
Renku sees the hulking undead creatures coming towards him and swiftly backpedals out of range. What at first was only one drow has turned into a full fledged battle.

"It seems I should not take these creatures lightly, especially the Drow. I think I will have to go all out on this one!"

Chanting magical words, his face begins to take on features reminiscent of a boar. As his magical spell completes, his entire body shifts shape into that of a large, hulking wolf-like creature. Renku arches backwards with his face to the sky and lets out a raging howl as if signaling that he is ready for battle.

move action: 30ft backwards away from creatures
standard action: cast Bite of the Wereboar spell
swift action: shift into ferocious form

Bite of the Wereboar

+4 str, +6 con(+24 hps), +8 enhancement to natural ac

Reflected in stats below.

Male LE Ferocious Slayer Form Druid (Shapeshift), Level 8, Init +2, HP 101/101, Speed 40
AC 27, Touch 11, Flat-footed 25, Fort +17, Ref +4, Will +10, Base Attack Bonus +6
+2 Enhancement Bonus Primary Bite (-) +16 (3d6+15, x2)
+2 Enhancement Bonus Secondary Claw (-) +14 (1d8+6, x2)
(+2 Dex, -1 Size, +16 Natural)
Abilities Str 28, Dex 14, Con 24, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 9
Condition None

Torgarn
2011-05-20, 12:58 AM
The two drow come even closer screaming as they run.

Toliudar
2011-05-20, 02:19 AM
Gislana smiles with anticipation.

"A dying of a few drow. Oh, the world will being weeping."

Using DMM quicken spell to cast Invisibility Purge, revealing all invisible creatures within 30'.

If this reveals the drow woman, Gislana will then use Battle Leader's Charge to charge her. Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] plus one point of acid.

If the invisibility purge doesn't reveal the drow woman, Gislana will move forward 20' towards the woman on the cross, set her glaive against a possible charge, and then attempt to rebuke undead.
Rebuke check: [roll2] Max hit dice of undead = 3.
Rebuke hit dice: [roll3] if it has 2 hit dice, the undead is commanded.

Torgarn
2011-05-20, 12:20 PM
Unfortunately Gislana doesn't catch the drow woman in her spell. The undead ignore her turning attempt as they lumber more closely.

OOC: Grendus now

Grendus
2011-05-22, 05:09 PM
Sorry for the delay, rough weekend.

Moriah rebukes the undead. She can control them if they have four or less hit dice, otherwise they cower in awe. I'll pick them up later with Command Undead.

Max hit dice rebuked: [roll0] = 11 hit dice maximum
Total hit dice rebuked: [roll1] hit dice total

"Halt," Moriah says, holding her holy symbol in front of her and channeling negative energy through it. "Lolth may have given you life, but you now walk in the realm of Wee Jas, goddess of death and magic. Kneel and beg that the Ruby Witch does not take offense at your attacking those loyal to her."

Torgarn
2011-05-23, 03:21 AM
Three of the undead monstrosities stop in their tracks, cowering in fear.

Graymage hits with both of his attacks.

Next Turn, same order as before.

Gray Mage
2011-05-23, 10:31 AM
"Renku, go after them that I'll cover you. Don't distance yourself too much though, prepare for follow up action."

Kanth'll hold his ground steadly, waiting for his ally to move first before acting.

Delaying my action until after Renku. I'll use white raven tatics afterwards, so Vuann'll act again after me (he just must remain within 40 ft of me so I can move and be at 10 ft range.

Vuann
2011-05-24, 01:22 AM
Renku sees three of the undead monstrosities freeze in their tracks and decides the deadlier threat is the Drow themselves. With a snarl he drops to all four legs and charges the closest Drow trying to catch it in his jaws.

I'm not exactly sure what my position is in respect to Kanth but in the interest of speeding things up I'm going ahead with the attack.

full round action: charge = double move(80ft max), +2 attack, -2 ac this round

[roll0] to hit
[roll1] damage

Buffs: Bite of the Wereboar

+4 str, +6 con(+24 hps), +8 enhancement to natural ac 7/8 rounds

Renku (Slayer Form)
Male LE Ferocious Slayer Form Druid (Shapeshift), Level 8, Init +2, HP 101/101, Speed 40
AC 27, Touch 11, Flat-footed 25, Fort +17, Ref +4, Will +10, Base Attack Bonus +6
Condition None

Gray Mage
2011-05-24, 09:46 AM
((OOC: To also speed things up, I'll also post my actions.))

If Kanth is near enough of Renku so that he can double move to a flanking position and the drow is still alive, he does so using the smallest amount of movement needed pass the drow, "sheating" his bow and drawing his greatsword, then using WRT to give Renku another turn.
In addition to normal flanking bonus Renku also has a +4 to damage in every attack.
Tumble to avoid AoO: [roll0]

If he's not near enough to flank, but enough to move and use WRT, Kanth will first use a standard action to attack the other drow and then move, "sheating" the bow and using WRT.

Attack: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

If none of the above can be done, then I'll need a little more of time to think.

RP will come once I know what action happens.

Toliudar
2011-05-24, 10:59 AM
Gislana storms alongside Renku toward the charging drow. She jabs towards one of them, shouting as she goes.

"This is beink a stupid and completely inefficient use of perfectly good undead labour. You are all beink idiots!"

Swift action: Entering Bolstering Voice stance. All allies gain a +2 morale bonus to will saves, or +4 to will saves vs fear.

Full round action: charge the drow, preferably the one that Renku and Karth are focused on, unless they've already taken him down. Since she has reach with her glaive, she'll of course stop 10' away from him. Using Battle Leader's Charge.

Attack: [roll0] - 2 higher if the target is already flanked
Damage: [roll1] plus 1 point of acid damage.

If a drow or zombie passes through her threatened area, she'll take the AoO:
Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3] plus 1 point of acid damage.

Vuann
2011-05-24, 09:23 PM
With the fresh blood of the Drow dripping from his fangs, Renku hears Kanth yell to attack again causing his body to flush with adrenaline. He immediately attempts to take another bite and shred the Drow with his claws.

Assuming the Drow is still standing I will full attack him. If not then I can either charge or 5 foot step to the next closest one depending on distance.
Edit: Kanth reminded me that if I'm flanking during this attack I get a bonus to hit and an extra +4 damage to each attack. It depends on if he was able to attain flanking position during his turn before I had my 2nd attack.

full round action: full attack

bite attack
[roll1] bite damage

[roll2] claw attack
[roll3] claw damage

[roll4] claw attack
[roll5] claw damage

+4 str, +6 con(+24 hps), +8 enhancement to natural ac 7/8 rounds

Condition None

Crit confirm

[roll]1d20+14 crit confirm on first claw attack
1d8+6 damage (not sure how you do your crits)

Toliudar
2011-05-24, 09:50 PM
Oh right! A possible crit for Gislana as well.
Crit confirm: [roll0]
Extra damage if successful: [roll1]

Grendus
2011-05-26, 08:05 AM
Moriah casts Blindness, using Quaid to carry the spell. Quaid flies to one of the drow and attempts to discharge it as a touch ranged spell. As Quaid is still invisible, he should be able to enter the drow's square without provoking an attack of opportunity, and the Drow should be considered flat footed unless he has a way to see invisibility.

Touch Attack: [roll0]
Caster Level check if applicable (today's comic reminded me... drow sometimes have spell resistance): [roll1]
DC 19 fortitude negates.

With the lions share of the undead under control, Moriah shifts her focus to the Drow. "Time to get into the fight, Quaid," she says, reaching up and touching where she knew he was with a surge of negative energy. With a quiet, but not silent, cackle the imp takes flight, appearing suddenly latched onto the back of one of the Drow, discharging the spell in a violent surge of black light.

Torgarn
2011-06-06, 04:33 AM
You zombies who haven''t had their control taken over turn on the others savagely beating them.

The drow scream in rage and pain. One swings out viscously, slicing into Kanth's flesh. The other savagely gashes Gislana on the torso.

10 damage to Kanth, 15 damage to Gislana. Start over at the beginning of initiative.

Toliudar
2011-06-06, 08:47 AM
So, just to confirm: one of the drow warriors has taken at least 88 points of damage, and is flanked by us, yes?

Clearly, if that target drops to damage by the others, Gislana will refocus her attention on the other drow.

Gislana settles into the battle with the two drow. She brings her glaive down on him in a strike of concentrated malevolence. With a cunning born of Wee Jas, she adjusts the flow of combat to give Renku yet another opening to unleash himself, so to speak.

Swift action to use White Raven Tactics (her final granted maneuver) to give Renku another round of actions.

5' step to back 5' off from her target, because she's using a reach weapon

Standard action: Using foehammer maneuver in a single attack:
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] plus [roll2] slashing and 1 point of acid, strike ignores damage reduction.

Grendus
2011-06-06, 09:29 AM
Moriah will cast Command Undead on one of the un-rebuked zombies. Quaid will sting the Drow he attacked last round, if he hits the drow must make a DC 13 fort save or take 1d4 dex damage, and if he fails the second check 2d4.

Quaid's attack: [roll0]
Quaid's damage: [roll1]
Poison damage: [roll2]

With the drow shrugging off her spells, Moriah turns her attention back to the undead. Drawing an old chicken bone from her spell component pouch, she snaps her fingers and focuses on one of the undead who was not yet cowering in divine fear, bending it's mind to her will. Quaid, meanwhile, begins repeatedly stabbing the Drow he landed on last round with his sharp tail, injecting venom intended to weaken or even paralyze his enemy.

Gray Mage
2011-06-06, 10:06 AM
Brushing off his wound, Kanth turns to speak with the drow that is being flanked: "Both are still standing, I see. You are trully a commendable foe, but I'm afraid I should end this now." Kanth then closes his eye for a second, visualising the drow and his moves in his mind, preparing to strike the, hopefully, final blow. He then opens his eyes, striking at the same time, aiming to land a solid blow. If the drow then falls, he'll try to move to a flanking position on the other one. No matter the result, he'll keep his guard ready to block any attacks that might come.

Using Ruby Nightmare Blade on the flanked drow, Power Attacking for 5.
I forgot to specify, but since they both can hit me I should be able to target both, right? If possible I'd like to target the most hurt one, to make sure he's finished off.
Concentration check to beat his AC: [roll0]
Attack roll (Touch if the check is successfull, has a -2 penalty if not):[roll1] Edit: Critical treath, I've rolled in the OOC.
Damage: [roll2] (7 from str bonus, 1 from +1 weapon, 2 from int bonus while flanking, 4 from stance, 10 from PA)
Extra damage if check is successfull: [roll3]

If anyone attacks me this turn, use a swift action to ativate Wall of Blades
Attack (if greater than 17 use as AC) [roll4]

Vuann
2011-06-06, 06:44 PM
Noticing the original Drow he had attacked was half-dead, Renku switched targets to the one that seemed like the greater threat. Shifting his position to the other target he lunged forward with his teeth and claws.

+4 str, +6 con(+24 hps), +8 enhancement to natural ac 6/8 rounds

1st attack

5 foot step to 2nd drow
full round action: full attack

[roll0] bite attack
[roll1] bite damage

[roll2] claw attack
[roll3] claw damage

[roll4] claw attack
[roll5] claw damage

As Renku finished slashing at the Drow with his claws he saw Gislana's Glaive swing down mightily towards the other Drow. This left him an opening to immediately follow up his attack with another before his target was able to react.

2nd attack

white raven tactics action: full attack

[roll6] bite attack
[roll7] bite damage

[roll8] claw attack
[roll9] claw damage

[roll10] claw attack
[roll11] claw damage

Torgarn
2011-06-06, 11:22 PM
One drow goes down, a mighty gash carved into his chest.