PDA

View Full Version : Can someone suggest to me 18 Salient Divine Abilities?

Sims
2011-05-04, 04:21 PM
Making a God is harder than you think. All the Salient Divine abilities looks phenomenal.

So if you could only pick 18, what would they be? (And don't worry aobut class requirements. It won't matter for what I have planned mwahahahahaha *rubs hands together evilly*)

He has 18 Salient Abilities because his Divine Rank is 15. Plus he gets 3 for being an Intermediate God.

Here are some on the srd:

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/divineAbilitiesFeats.htm#salientDivineAbilities

*.*.*.*
2011-05-04, 04:46 PM
Alter Reality for one

faceroll
2011-05-04, 04:56 PM
Arcane Mastery + Spontaneous Wizard Spells = cast any spell, in any book, if you like. The deity can make up a spell without research and then spontaneously cast it.

Incanur
2011-05-04, 05:03 PM
Alter Reality alone grants a basically arbitrary level of power if exploited. For example, simply duplicate time stop and simulacrum until satisfied.

It's much less flexible, but Annihilating Strike makes the deity's melee attacks obliterate any being of lesser divine rank. Even minor optimizing makes the saving throw basically impossible.

AslanCross
2011-05-04, 05:38 PM
While not as uber as Alter Reality and Arcane Mastery, Annihilating Strike is pretty awesome. I kind of like the idea of a god simply blowing up a castle wall.

Geigan
2011-05-04, 05:54 PM
Battlesense as a good defensive ability, divine blast for something that works on everything, extra energy immunity to pick up the 2 you're not already immune to, Life and death for those pesky mortals, rejuvenation for true immortality, supreme initiative because I do not like waiting in line to go just because some mortal optimized, true knowledge just to be annoying at trivial pursuit. I could go on but that's just after a cursory look through.

Incanur
2011-05-04, 06:12 PM
Avatar is also pretty ridiculous. Each one takes a year to create, but five to twenty copies with divine rank and SDAs of their own make the wait worthwhile.