PDA

View Full Version : Hey/ who is the Strongest God anyway?

Sims
2011-05-04, 04:29 PM
Is it St. Cuth?

Urpriest
2011-05-04, 04:36 PM
Nope. Do you mean Str, or general badassness? Also, what setting?

For generic Greyhawk, the racial gods are all pretty beefy. I don't know if they're in the SRD with the other deity rules, but if not look them up in Deities and Demigods. Generally the higher the divine rank the more powerful the deity.

*.*.*.*
2011-05-04, 04:38 PM
Vecna, no one is even half as awesome

hivedragon
2011-05-04, 04:40 PM
The Lady of Pain, that is if she is a god, she is at the very least god like.
/thread

Gamer Girl
2011-05-04, 05:03 PM
IO is the strongest god...

Wings of Peace
2011-05-04, 05:06 PM
IO is the strongest god...

I think Ao is slightly stronger. :smallsmile:

hamishspence
2011-05-04, 05:08 PM
Io might have been an draconic overdeity in old background- but in 3.5's Draconomicon, he was listed as an Intermediate Deity.

Sims
2011-05-04, 05:10 PM
Then who of the Greater gods are the strongest? (Not counting Overgods)

Hiro Protagonest
2011-05-04, 05:10 PM
The strongest god is the DM.

*4th wall shatters*

Sims
2011-05-04, 05:13 PM
The strongest god is the DM.

*4th wall shatters*

Not counting the DM either. >_>

TARDIS
2011-05-04, 05:14 PM
In the core D&D pantheon, Kord has the highest strength, while Corellon has the highest divine rank - meaning most divine power he can toss around.

If you want to go beyond core, then you start entering a whole field of possibilities... is Asmodeus more powerful than the gods? How about the Serpent, or the Elder Evils? What about the Lady of Pain, who can bar gods from entering Sigil, or the Dark Powers, who can trap divinities in the Demiplane of Dread? How about overgods, such as the Overgod of Krynn, or Ao of the Abeir-Toril? Put simply, there are too my variables to consider when you're looking at who is the most powerful god or divine entity in D&D.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot the racial deities. Corellon is 19, highest rank among the core in Dieties and Demigods, thus proving elves are better once again *sigh*

jguy
2011-05-04, 05:17 PM
If you go by racial deities getting stronger by strength of their race, Zarus has got to be up there. Humans are everywhere and many have ascended to Godhood themselves through sheer badassness. Vecna, St.Cuthbert in some instances, hell, Kas became a god because this lowly human blacksmith's rage was so powerful, so palpable, that he became a god of vengeance.

under_score
2011-05-04, 05:18 PM
Boccob has the highest divine rank - meaning most divine power he can toss around.

This is untrue. Boccob has a divine rank of 17. Corellon Larethian and Moradin both have divine ranks of 19 (for, what I believe to be, the highest in that pantheon).

hivedragon
2011-05-04, 05:22 PM
What about the Lady of Pain, who can bar gods from entering Sigil

She doesn't bar deities from Sigil, she kills gods who show up on her turf.

Sims
2011-05-04, 05:23 PM

Can someone post the stats of the Lady of Pain? I saw Asmodeous's a while back. They were incredible.

TARDIS
2011-05-04, 05:24 PM
If you go by racial deities getting stronger by strength of their race, Zarus has got to be up there. Humans are everywhere and many have ascended to Godhood themselves through sheer badassness. Vecna, St.Cuthbert in some instances, hell, Kas became a god because this lowly human blacksmith's rage was so powerful, so palpable, that he became a god of vengeance.

Well, in theory that should be true, but most humans have no time for Zarus because he's an evil xenophobic human supremacist. Most dwarves worship Moradin, most elves worship Corellon, most kobolds worship Kurtulmak... however, most humans worship Pelor or Heironius or Olidammara or other divinities who are a bit more open and friendly, right?

TARDIS
2011-05-04, 05:30 PM

I thought she'd closed off the entrances to divinities after Vecna's "little" escapade there... could be wrong though, you're right. And killing divinities who show up in Sigil is a very effect method of barring enterance :smallwink:

Can someone post the stats of the Lady of Pain? I saw Asmodeous's a while back. They were incredible.

Lady of Pain
Medium Outsider
You die

:smallbiggrin:

In all honesty, there's never been any stats posted of her, she's always been a deus ex machina, so she's as powerful as the plot demands.

Surrealistik
2011-05-04, 05:35 PM

And Asmodeus is only even more incredibly powerful come 4e, where he owns Azuth, becomes a de-facto Greater Deity and bellows with a voice like a thousand thunderclaps:

"I've had enough of these motherf***in' demons on this motherf***in' plane!!"

Then proceeds to flip out, pick up the Abyss, twirl it over his head, and punt it into the sun (bottom of the Elemental Chaos), thus ending the Blood War in a vulgar display of power.

erikun
2011-05-04, 05:50 PM
Ao the Overdeity would probably be the strongest, or at least in the best position.

Tharizdun, the Chained God, should be up there as well. He required all the deities teaming up to take him down, and even then they could just imprision him.

If we're talking about an official published ranking, no clue.

Can someone post the stats of the Lady of Pain?
No, they can't. :smalltongue: (Lady of Pain has never been officially statted.)

AlhazTheRed
2011-05-04, 05:54 PM
I'd say it's a toss up between Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth.

JaronK
2011-05-04, 05:56 PM
Stats for Lady of Pain:

Home Plain: Sigil, Divine Rank: Enough
Medium Outsider
Initiative: Plenty; Senses: She's looking out of the page at you right now
AC: 20 more than your attacks
HP: 1.5 Metric Buttloads
Immune: Yes
Fort +Yes, Ref +Yes, Will +That too
Speed: Like a Fighter Jet made entirely out of biceps
Melee: Pwn +Your AC (10d4+Your hitpoints)
Space 5ft; Reach Sigil
Base Attack: Lots, Grapple: Best not to think about it
Attack Options: Kill all the things, Shadow of Death
Special Actions: Teleport right next to stuff and pwn it
Abilities: Yes
SQ: Lots
Skills: Know (Everything) +Plenty, Intimidate +More than plenty

JaronK

Calintares
2011-05-04, 05:59 PM
Pun-Pun.

Only unstatted entities could even have the slimmest chance of taking him down

Innis Cabal
2011-05-04, 06:00 PM
Your stat block is wrong, since it doesn't account for the fact she's three squirrels in a dress.

hivedragon
2011-05-04, 06:02 PM
I thought the LoP was large.

Where can I learn more about Vecna's rise to power?

Hiro Protagonest
2011-05-04, 06:03 PM
Pun-Pun.

It's called the lady of pain, genius. :smalltongue:

Sims
2011-05-04, 06:09 PM
Lady of Pain? Pshaw! I'd make her my 15th bitch. Along with those Demon Lords and Asmodeous. *troll face*

TARDIS
2011-05-04, 06:32 PM
JaronK, I do believe you've earned a win here.

Where can I learn more about Vecna's rise to power?

In Vecna Lives! and Die, Vecna Die! (two of the best named modules ever) for late 2e AD&D. The events of Die, Vecna Die! are speculated to have caused the edition change between 2e and 3e, to give you an idea of their importance to the multiverse.

Epsilon Rose
2011-05-04, 06:53 PM
In order of prominence in setting: Lady of Pain (she's probably not a god since she kills anything that worships her, but she's close enough), Something unfortunate from the Far realms (they aren't officaily named but there DR is :eek:, a player Diety (because they'll be better built than anything else [my personal chioce is a Spellthief with alter reality and the arcane SDA's because nothing says Die quite like absorbing someone elses spells and sending them back as something you just thought up {and it's not like you're losing out on the 26th lvl spell slots:smallbiggrin:]]).

Alleran
2011-05-04, 07:32 PM
Zeus is, I think, one of the only deities who has Divine Splendour. And he has Divine Rank 19.

Beyond that, there's also Mystra, who has the Deny Weave salient ability (blocked creatures, no matter what they are, cannot use spells or spell-like abilities until she chooses to allow them) and DvR 18. Watch her stop everybody except Shar (who has the Shadow Weave) from using any spells or SLAs at all. You'd need Alter Reality to get around that. Plus, Mystra also has the Arcane Mastery, Alter Reality, Divine Spellcasting and Spontaneous Wizard Spell SDA collection. And Alter Size, Avatar (up to 20 of them) and Craft Artifact (read: "I can create whatever I feel like"). Her levels aren't as good as they could be, though (Wiz 20 / Lorem. 10 / Acm. 5 / Cler. 20).

Ezekiul
2011-05-04, 08:41 PM
I believe Lady of Pain and Lord Ao have a divine rank in the 20s, like epic levels for classes, and Lord Ao's is higher. most gods are somewhere between like 10-20.

Veyr
2011-05-04, 08:42 PM
I am reasonably certain no one at WotC has been stupid enough to try to stat the Lady of Pain. More than any other deity, she is a plot device/campaign feature, not an actual character.

Gullintanni
2011-05-04, 08:48 PM
The god with the highest STR is Thor! ...but if you're speaking in the abstract, then see JaronK's comment.

vulgar display of power.

This album cover is ridiculously awesome.

Stats for Lady of Pain:

She's so fast that mother nature is like, slooooow down!

Alleran
2011-05-04, 08:49 PM
I believe Lady of Pain and Lord Ao have a divine rank in the 20s, like epic levels for classes, and Lord Ao's is higher. most gods are somewhere between like 10-20.
Neither the Lady nor Ao have ever been statted out. Thus, talking about them as a candidate for the "strongest" god (if they can even be quantified as "gods" to begin with, rather than some sort of cosmic entity or Power) gets you into the whole realm of what else might be a candidate. For example, what about the Serpent? The supreme manifestation of all magic throughout the multiverse that talks to Vecna? Where would that sit? What about Asmodeus? His true form has never been statted, only aspects. Or Ao's boss, who we only ever see in about two sentences but who is significantly more powerful?

The Mister Guy
2011-05-04, 08:58 PM
Statted would be Taia, at divine rank 20.

TroubleBrewing
2011-05-04, 09:03 PM

Nice. But if Azathoth ever wakes up, the universe ends. My money's on the Big A.

No brains
2011-05-04, 10:53 PM
Stats for Lady of Pain:

Medium Outsider
Space 5ft; Reach Sigil

JaronK

You just won your signature back... :smallfrown: I really liked it too...

Crosswinds
2011-05-04, 11:13 PM
Stats for Lady of Pain:

Medium Outsider
Space 5ft; Reach Sigil

JaronK

Challenge Accepted.

In all seriousness, though, the Lady of Pain is probably most likely DEFINITELY the best of the best.

Tvtyrant
2011-05-04, 11:32 PM
The strongest god you say? The Abyss.

grarrrg
2011-05-04, 11:51 PM
Stats for Lady of Pain:

Home Plain: Sigil, Divine Rank: Enough....

I'll back you up on everything but this.
This implies that a Natural 20 still hits her.
It does not.

Your stat block is wrong, since it doesn't account for the fact she's three squirrels in a dress.

Only 2 squirrels actually (check the sig.)

Taelas
2011-05-05, 12:00 AM
I think I've seen Ao, the overdeity for Forgotten Realms, get a DR21, but I cannot remember from where.

The Mister Guy
2011-05-05, 12:10 AM
I haven't. I don't believe Io, Ao, or the Lady of Pain have been statted anywhere. Except in WotC hell.:smallbiggrin:

Porthos
2011-05-05, 01:01 AM
For the people who still aren't convinced about The Lady of Pain, she's one of those few entities that would become less powerful if she somehow gained a Divine Rank. :smalleek:

I mean, there must be some reason why she Mazes/Kills anyone who even comes close to worshiping her.

To put it a slightly different way, she doesn't have an "I Win" button. She has a "You Lose" button. Which is a significantly more powerful button. :smallwink:

Alleran
2011-05-05, 01:13 AM
I think I've seen Ao, the overdeity for Forgotten Realms, get a DR21, but I cannot remember from where.
Dicefreaks statted out Ao once as I think a DvR 23-24 or something, but there are no official stats for him as far as I'm aware.

hamishspence
2011-05-05, 02:40 AM

Isn't Chauntea, in Faiths & Pantheons, statted as divine rank 20 as well?

Alleran
2011-05-05, 04:15 AM
Isn't Chauntea, in Faiths & Pantheons, statted as divine rank 20 as well?
Chauntea is DvR 19.

Taelas
2011-05-05, 04:34 AM
Right, I think I know where the confusion came from. DR21+ deities are described as overdeities, and I must have just assumed Ao was DR21 as a result.

hamishspence
2011-05-05, 04:59 AM
Chauntea is DvR 19.

Right- Mystra and Shar were rank 18, not 19- Chauntea is (currently) the highest ranked deity in that book.

faceroll
2011-05-05, 05:04 AM
In all honesty, there's never been any stats posted of her, she's always been a deus ex machina, so she's as powerful as the plot demands.

In Sigil. That's not saying much. She's like the Fighter of the Gods. Really good at one thing, but that's about it.

JaronK
2011-05-05, 05:23 AM
You just won your signature back... :smallfrown: I really liked it too...

I was very confused when I saw that the first time...

JaronK

Alleran
2011-05-05, 05:43 AM
Right- Mystra and Shar were rank 18, not 19- Chauntea is (currently) the highest ranked deity in that book.
Yeah. Interestingly, Corellon (DvR 19 in Deities and Demigods, I think) has an entry in F&P as well, but it doesn't include his statblock.

some guy
2011-05-05, 06:35 AM

Welp, seeing how this is a thread in a 3.5/d20 subforum, let's look at the CoC d20. Sadly, there's no divine rank recorded in this book, so let's use the HD and CR instead.
Yog-Sothoth has 60 hd and a CR of 45.
Azathoth has 72 hd and a CR of 50.

EDIT: Just wanted to say that I like your name.

DarkEternal
2011-05-05, 06:53 AM
I remember liking Helm, even though he's intermediate. I just liked how he doesn't give a crap about anything, as long as order is maintained.

hamishspence
2011-05-05, 06:59 AM
Welp, seeing how this is a thread in a 3.5/d20 subforum, let's look at the CoC d20. Sadly, there's no divine rank recorded in this book, so let's use the HD and CR instead.
Yog-Sothoth has 60 hd and a CR of 45.
Azathoth has 72 hd and a CR of 50.

You may be able to work out the "effective" divine rank by looking at the strength, and extent of various abilities that have effects determined by divine rank, though.

faceroll
2011-05-05, 07:12 AM
You may be able to work out the "effective" divine rank by looking at the strength, and extent of various abilities that have effects determined by divine rank, though.

Did 1d4 investigators/round get carried over to d20?

hamishspence
2011-05-05, 07:21 AM
Not that I noticed. The deity stats in particular seem to be designed to work with D&D- even having things (like listed alignments) that the other monster statblocks don't have.

Though the back of the book has rules for making those monsters that little bit more D&D-compatible.

Skaven
2011-05-05, 07:26 AM

No, IIRC she only kills gods that show up and start building up and practising a religion on her turf.

She's so powerful she treats gods like anyone else that shows up. Everyone is forbidden from practising religion there. I don't think they ever gave her a stat block. stats can be beaten. It just says something like 'no, they will die no matter who / what they are'.

Her only limitation is that she can't leave sigil, which was theorised to be her prison. Its why they call it 'the cage'.

Morph Bark
2011-05-05, 07:29 AM

Where is s/he statted at?

Stats for Lady of Pain:

Medium Outsider
Space 5ft; Reach Sigil

JaronK

The funny thing is that if she'd use her melee attack as presented here, level 20+ Knights, level 15+ Crusaders and those with at least 4 levels in Frenzied Berzerker could survive that. :smalltongue:

some guy
2011-05-05, 07:50 AM

Well, if I use the spell resistance formula (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/divineRanksAndPowers.htm#spellResistance), Azathoth with it's SR of 52 has a divine rank of 20 and Yog-Sothoth with it's SR of 45 has a divine rank of 13. That seems a bit low for Yog-Sothoth.

Did 1d4 investigators/round get carried over to d20?

Well, that seems more like BRP's Cthulhu attack. Which does get incorparated in d20.
In BRP "1d3 investigators are scooped up in Chtulhu's flabby claws to die hideously." In d20 an investigator grappled by a tentacle (Cthulhu has 6 tentacle attacks) may be subject to flesh discorporation, energy drain, madness or disintegration. And investigators may be gripped by more than one tentacle.
So in BRP you die hideously, in d20 you know the exact way you die hideously and can die in more than one way at the same time.

As for Azathoth:
BRP's Azathoth and d20's Azathoth differ very much from each other in attacks. BRP's Azathoth can attack with 1-6 pseudopods which have an respective chance of hitting someone from 100 to 16%, d20's Azathoth has 6 pseudopod attacks that all have an attack bonus of +102. BRP has a larger reach, though.
BRP can use all spells, but has an INT of 0. d20 can use all CoC spells and all D&D PHB spells as a move action and has an INT of 3. d20 Azathoth also has a vast array of other abilities.

And Yog-Sothoth:
Yog-Sothoth's CON damage is the same in BRP and d20, in d20 it's Silver Bolt has higher chance of hitting and the range of the Silver Bolt is doubled. In d20 it's also more difficult to resist it's Temporal Teleport Touch.

Taelas
2011-05-05, 08:33 AM
Her only limitation is that she can't leave sigil, which was theorised to be her prison. Its why they call it 'the cage'.

It isn't called the Cage because of Her Serenity. Sigil is the City of Doors, but if you don't have any keys, it becomes the Cage. Clueless who end up in Sigil due to random chance risk never being able to leave. That's why it's called the Cage.

Ravel Puzzlewell theorized that Sigil's greatest prisoner was the Lady, but considering that the Lady mazed her...

Anyway, the Lady of Pain isn't a goddess, so she shouldn't even have entered the discussion. She goes nuts on anyone who worships her.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2011-05-05, 09:36 AM
Taiia in Deities and Demigods p203. Divine rank 20, represents all alignments, grants every PHB domain, "Worshippers: Everyone".... She is however designed for a monotheistic setting, so if she exists then no other deities do.

Ingus
2011-05-05, 10:08 AM

So in a "paint the fence" quest she's a very skilled painter? :smallbiggrin:

Or Ao's boss, who we only ever see in about two sentences but who is significantly more powerful?

Oh, someone who knows. Thought no-one would remenber

By the way, my favourite divinity is FR's Chauntea. Best divine rank and plus she is, actually, the world. So uhm... killing her is destroying the world. Think twice :smalltongue:

Anyway, deities are entities to be used with cleverness. If you treat them as a bunch of stats, you're gonna lose grasp with the setting (by 30° level, the chameleon PC in the party I master would be able to kill major gods as statted). Also, here and there is suggested that there is a "next level" over gods (Serpent, Lady of Pain, Ao's boss...)

Morph Bark
2011-05-05, 10:11 AM
So in a "paint the fence" quest she's a very skilled painter? :smallbiggrin:

And very good at karate, mind you.

Taelas
2011-05-05, 10:18 AM
Anyway, deities are entities to be used with cleverness. If you treat them as a bunch of stats, you're gonna lose grasp with the setting (by 30° level, the chameleon PC in the party I master would be able to kill major gods as statted).

If a level 30 PC can kill major deities, you aren't playing the gods to their potential. Not even close.

dark.sun.druid
2011-05-05, 01:04 PM

Word of advice: never, ever start a big brawl in Sigil. we annoyed the Lady, so she gated every single party member into their own personal hell. Mine was a hall of mirrors in which my hideous appearance was reflected back onto me, slowly draining my STR over time.

Seth62
2011-05-05, 01:53 PM
THOON..... thoon..... thoon
Such a strong god he could be an idea.

or An uber god like the snake

Starbuck_II
2011-05-05, 03:23 PM
Any death diety as they can kill no save.

The Mister Guy
2011-05-05, 04:45 PM
Where is s/he statted at?

Deities and Demigods page 204.

ShurikVch
2016-02-19, 05:03 AM
The strongest one is Pandorym - it's like incarnation of "Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies", except for the whole setting!

Close second is Orcus with DvR - Last Word explicitly can kill anybody, no restrictions

The strongest god you say? The Abyss.Yes! :smallbiggrin: Except it usually sleeping...

P.S. Lady of Pain is overrated. Vecna almost offed her, and he's no overgod

Randomthom
2016-02-19, 07:19 AM
In my game world, the Lady of Pain is the very incarnation of pain. She is "worshipped" by pain itself regardless of whether it is intended by the sufferer, traditional worship is abhorrent to her.
Further to this, since pain and suffering are an inherent part of life, she has more "worshippers" than anyone and so is the most powerful 'god'. It is because of this power that Sigil was created to limit her influence since otherwise no other god could compete with her. The portals feed off her power, leeching her to keep her weakened and thus subdued.

Much like any incarcerated person though, she has become institutionalized and probably wouldn't leave Sigil even if she could. She has no real designs on taking any other deity's portfolio since that would require her to accept 'standard' worship. Essentially, she is the most powerful god but has no need for a church and no other god would dare enter Sigil to try and take her portfolio from her since they would be hopelessly outmatched. Stalemate.

She would consider herself opposed to Shar since the ending of everything would also end all pain. She is certainly opposed to Ilmater who attempts to ease suffering.

Since none can consciously worship her except possibly by the causing of pain, she has no place for her faithful dead to go to, instead preferring to let them enter the wall of the faithless where they will suffer eternal torment and continue to feed her with their "worship".

The only way to weaken her would be to end all suffering across all planes.

AMFV
2016-02-19, 09:15 AM
Brian Shaw... at least I'm fairly sure that he can't be human.

Tiri
2016-02-19, 10:22 AM
Has anyone noticed that the last post before today was made in 2011?

dupondavignon
2020-03-12, 10:19 PM
In 3rd edition, the strongest are :
1. Moradin
2. Corellon Larethian
3. Pelor
4. Nerull
5. Boccob.

All gods are way above Lords of Evil; people saying that Asmodee or Demogorgon are stronger just get out assertions just from their ass, and never read sources they're talking about.

1. Moradin is on par with Corellon concerning their ranking (19), and are the only 2 ones at this level. They both got the Salient Divine Ability (SDA) Annihilating Strike. They're both immune to their counterpart effect since they've the same ranking, and are the only ones to be immune to their respective strike. So any other god can be killed by Moradin or Corellon by one shot, if they miss their saving dice roll. Fortitude save DD to avoid annihilation : 20 + rank + damage dealt (both do maximum damage on dice roll since they're greater deities).
So Moradin's opponent must do : 20 + 19 + 52 = 91
Corellon's opponent must do : 20 + 19 + 44 = 83
Some gods can avoid instant death, since they have the SDA Craft Artifact to improve their defense. These gods are : Boccob, Nerull, Pelor, Wy-Djaz. Moradin can create artefact too, but not Corellon. So Boccob, Nerull, Pelor, and Wy-Djaz are the only gods (with Moradin obv.) who could survive to Corellon's hits. None of them (excepted Corellon) could survive to Moradin's hits (he can improve his damage with his artifacts nearly as much as they can improve their defense, and he makes too much damage basically).

Now, concerning the match Moradin vs Corellon : once more, Moradin can create epic-like artefacts of all sorts, while Corellon can only create standards (magic) weapons.
Plus, Moradin has the SDA Divine Earth Mastery which increases Attack, Damage, and Armor (by 19) if both opponents touch the floor. Note that, thanks to this SDA, he's the only one to have gold at will (he can turn lead into gold, or in any other metal).
With these SDA advantages, he has a better attack, defense, and makes much more damage than Corellon. + he has the SDA Divine Fast Healing (39).

His Avatars, who also count as their overall power (if they fight, they would both use them) are strong enough to touch Corellon, even more if Moradin give them artefacts, which he would do (he just needs some weeks at most to build very a powerful artefact, and we can consider they have centuries to build enough weapons/artefacts/creatures to improve their power/army).
They have at disposal 30 000xp per week (cfr. p29 of "Gods and deities" book), so their utilisation of miracle to both heal them completely is limited. Other healing spells aren't powerful enough to counter the damage they can do in melee during a round. At the end, Moradin wins, with probably more than 10 avatars alive (while Corellon would lose his 20 and die if they even would fight to death).

2. The other fights between the other gods would follow pretty the same schema : the SDA would make the biggest difference. Pelor is a better fighter than the others, and is immune to the magic of Boccob and others. Anyway their spells are nearly useless compared to their SDA, particularly because they all have Alter Reality which do the same, at will. The only excpetion concenrs Boccob and Wy-Djaz who have fast invocation of their spells, but this doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't pass the MR of their opponents, so would use it only to improve their own abilities.
Actually, the magic is more useful concerning their avatars, since they don't have the SDA Alter Reality. Spells which would be usefull vs beings which are not gods (less MR).

the_tick_rules
2020-03-12, 10:54 PM
Is it St. Cuth?

I don't have all their stats memorized but in deities and demigods thor is freaking terrifying. most gods who have strength/combat as part of their motiff have strength around 50, thor is like 98. Greater gods like him get 20's on everything and only roll to confirm crits. He could smash just about anything into paste. They don't give example of what boccob's 15th or whatever levels spell are but at that high a level they got to be nearly an I win button.

jdizzlean
2020-03-12, 11:17 PM
The Mod Life Crisis:Not even a god is strong enough to counter Thread Necromancy!