PDA

View Full Version : Need an acronim, help me please...

Kyuu Himura
2011-05-04, 07:39 PM
So, my homebrew setting for a manga game is pretty much ready.

To put it easy, there's our world, with the same countries and cities and people and stuff, and it is full of monsters, but it's a secret so shhhh!!

Some people actually know about the monsters, british MI6 has a division to deal with the supernatural, so do some churches and religious institutions (is it breaking forum rules if I mention them here??), and so does the United Nations Organization.

Which brings me to the point of this thread, the U.N.O-dependant organization is called C.E.N.T.U.R.I.O.N it is supposed to be an acronim for... something, it has to be related to fight supernatural forces and stuff, but I can't think of anything to make it mean. Help... :smallfrown:

Thanks in advance

Mutazoia
2011-05-04, 08:49 PM
Which brings me to the point of this thread, the U.N.O-dependant organization is called C.E.N.T.U.R.I.O.N it is supposed to be an acronim for... something, it has to be related to fight supernatural forces and stuff, but I can't think of anything to make it mean. Help... :smallfrown:

Well C.E.N.T.U.R.I.O.N is kind of long to put on a patch but....

Center for
Extra
Normal
Transgression
Unilateral
Response
Initiative
Omega
Nine

Personally I would shorten it to C.E.N.T.U.R.I. and have the people who work there calling themselves Centurions...

Kyuu Himura
2011-05-04, 09:17 PM
Personally I would shorten it to C.E.N.T.U.R.I. and have the people who work there calling themselves Centurions...

That.... is a very good idea....

Center for
Extra
Normal
Transgression
Unilateral
Response
Initiative

and this is just awesome, thank you so much :D

Mutazoia
2011-05-04, 09:34 PM
Your welcome :smallcool: