PDA

View Full Version : Ashworm Dragoon?

Letums Gate
2011-05-05, 04:11 PM
Hello playground. Affter yesterdays session were the "true neutral" fighter and the chaotic neutral fighter shot a dragon that was taking me off well at -8. Knowing they would kill my wizard they shot it down and looted it and me. So now I am thinking of going with some thing else maby some thing more marital for books we have Core and Sandstorm we are in a low magic bronze age setting. I was thinking of going with an Asherati Fighter 5 Ashworm Dragoon 1 since we are 6th level and wanted to know if any one had a recomendation for me? Becuse of the party I know I cant go with a paladin....they killed my last one becuse he looked evil. (Read they though Hellbred was a munchkin race for Paladins and killed me for it.) So any ways any tips for this build? Should I go with some thing else?

Greenish
2011-05-05, 04:22 PM
Well, Ahsworm Dragoon is a neat PrC, but asherati doesn't really offer much, and that 5th level of fighter offers even less. With only core and Sandstorm, I might be tempted to dip ranger in the first level just for neat skills.

Though if I played with Core & Sandstorm only, I'd probably just roll out a dry lich. :smallamused:

Letums Gate
2011-05-05, 04:32 PM
Well, Ahsworm Dragoon is a neat PrC, but asherati doesn't really offer much, and that 5th level of fighter offers even less. With only core and Sandstorm, I might be tempted to dip ranger in the first level just for neat skills.

Though if I played with Core & Sandstorm only, I'd probably just roll out a dry lich. :smallamused:

Ya I know I dont have alot to work with sadly though the DM has set up a no evil catch with out saying it there is a nympth at the stronghold that the other players are building she is married to an npc sorcerer who some how knows when some one is evil just by looking at them dispite no mechanical backing. *sigh* So basicly all I have is Sandstorm Core and no evil.

Silva Stormrage
2011-05-05, 06:06 PM
Um just saying Walker in the Waste is not evil. Some dislike undead but I always saw them as neutral. The Walker in the Waste just requires non good so I don't see the uber anti evil sorcerer killing you for no reason if you are neutral aligned.

Also if the campaign is run in the desert druid might be interesting. They do have a bunch of survival skill and they really just need wildshape to be powerful.

Zaq
2011-05-05, 08:41 PM
So now I am thinking of going with some thing else maby some thing more marital

I think you need BoEF for that, unless there's some FR thing I'm not familiar with that's based on holy wedlock or something.