PDA

View Full Version : One Die Short

onedieshort
2011-05-06, 12:00 PM
Hey all! I just started a brand new D&D based webcomic called One Die Short. It follows a group of gamers through real life mayhem and epic in-game adventures. Check it out, and I hope you enjoy!

http://www.onedieshort.com (based on actual imaginary events)

Esch
2011-05-06, 05:37 PM
Congrats on the start of the comic! One problem I have is more to do with your site than the actual comic. That logo at the top is WAY too big. It's eating up 1/3'rd of my screen and I have to scroll the comic. I think it may look better if the logo was half the height it is now.

Now, as far as the comic goes, I love the artwork. I'm not that much into the dialogue, it seems rather forced to me, but if this is based on actual events and real people said these things around the gaming table, then so be it, lol.

Another big suggestion I have is you really need to number each comic in my opinion, even if it's a number by your signature or what have you. And speaking of which, I don't see any form of signature or any other marking on each episode. I think you may get your work stolen if you don't put some sort of ownership mark on it because people can take them and call them their own on another site.

Besides those things it looks cool, thanks for sharing!