PDA

View Full Version : Finding a class for Miron (Please move to 3.5 RP)

Acero
2011-05-07, 11:47 PM
In a campaign being run there is a superhero-esque character named Miron, who keeps order in the area. He saved the party once, but it looks like he's going to be seeing them again as an enemy this time. Miron needs to be strong enough to live up to his reputation (there's a reason the kingdom's elite calvary is named after him), but can be beaten by a 4-man party with some smart thinking. I'm trying to decide a class that fits what they know, and need ideas.

Miron is a Winged Centaur with a magic Greatax and rumored magical powers.

The party (14-15 with their signature magic item) consists of:
A Half-Minotaur Dwarf Barbarian who has a sentinet Warhammer (as fun as it sounds)
A Human Unarmed Swordsage with bracers od DB Fireball 5/day
Human Assassin with teleport 10' every 3 rounds
Halfing Ranger/Illusion spec. and her awakened squirrel with 3 sorc levels animal companion (also fun)
Half-orc Factorum based on Macgyver. Has a infinite distance retractable chain with a grip at the end.

What would be a good challenge for them. I was thinking PyWarrior or rehashed Cleric, but I'm sure someone here knows a better one.

Thanks for the help!

EDIt: dang it, did not realize I just put this in OOTS. Anyone know how to move it over to 3.5 or just delete this one?

MoonCat
2011-05-07, 11:55 PM
EDIt: dang it, did not realize I just put this in OOTS. Anyone know how to move it over to 3.5 or just delete this one?

The Mods will take care of it, leave a note in the title to make it happen faster if you like.