PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cleric feats (7th level)

Studoku
2011-05-08, 06:21 AM
I'm playing a human cleric- mostly buff & melee focussed. I'm also using a longsword and shield rather than a two hander since longsword is my deities favoured weapon and I started with a +1 Holy longsword and a +1 heavy shield of light fortification.

I'm struggling to find feats to take. I have 4 feat slots and, while I have never had problems with fighter or arcane caster feats, I'm at a loss as to what to take for a divine caster.

Currently, my feats are going to be:
Power Attack
Improved Initiative
Sacred Boost (Complete Divine)
Protection Devotion (Complete Champion)

Before someone states the obvious choice (Extend, persist, DMM, Extra turning), the DM has banned Divine Metamagic.

Godskook
2011-05-08, 06:35 AM
If you want to go cloistered, you can work knowledge devotion fairly well(not worth it without cloistered, imho).

You could also build towards Shocktrooper, but that's another high-powered option that your DM might frown upon(worht asking though).

Touch of healing would allow you to not devote as much of your daily castings to healing the party.

What prestige classes are you looking at, as that usually helps figure out what feats are worth looking at.