PDA

View Full Version : MAN! A musical sci-fi odyssey!

oscarman
2011-05-09, 11:43 PM
http://www.maxandned.com/

Hello!

My webcomic, which i started in April has almost reached the end of chapter 2! Would love some feedback and/or criticism.

Cheers!

O

Esch
2011-05-10, 05:24 PM
Storytelling is excellent, love the look and feel of it. Artwork is awesome. The -only- (very small) criticism I have is that on my monitor, some of the commentary dialogue is -almost- too small. It's readable to me but it's very borderline sometimes.

Now the thing is it appears the font size is the same for both the commentary dialogue and the speech bubble dialogue, and the speech bubble dialogue I have no problem reading. So perhaps it's the background color and size of the box that the commentary is in that is making it difficult for me to read. Like I said, it is rather minor so unless others have an issue with it I wouldn't worry about fixing it.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to future episodes! :)
E

oscarman
2011-05-10, 08:27 PM
Thanks man!

No one else seems to have any issues with the font size... What kind of monitor are you using?

Esch
2011-05-10, 08:32 PM
It's a color calibrated 22" flat screen at 1680x1050 resolution. Like I said this issue is really minor. I don't have a problem reading it persay, but I do have to slow down when reading the commentary text. I think it's a combination of the font, background color and tightness of the box that makes me have to focus in on it more to read it. If no one else is seeing it then don't worry about it, I'll make do. :)

Fri
2011-05-11, 09:40 PM
Wow, this looks great. I always love absurd (read:awesome) musicals :smallbiggrin: