PDA

View Full Version : [FiM] My Little Pony Bridle Shores out of character thread 3

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Mystic Muse
2011-05-17, 07:43 PM
That's what I was planning on doing, aside from introducing Gearstride but that's not something plot-shattering anyway.

...and today was a fairly normal day minus the dragon which wasn't that big of a plot-shatteringness.

*Shrug* maybe I just need to keep my ponies out of things with lots of ponies for a bit. Which actually works for tomorrow in game anyway, since the only thing I had planned was Smoothie visiting Gwyn's tower. Soft can close the bar down and Sunny...no clue what I'm doing with her anyway.

Mindfreak
2011-05-17, 07:44 PM
Yeah I saw she was posting things as one of her other characters, but I don't know why she hasn't posted anything for mystery. The last thing Minstrone did was asking her if she could tell him about one of her previous cases. Then she did nothing with Mystery

Edit: I guess I will deadtime. Getting sleepy and I still need to brainstorm up some more ideas for a 4e homebrew book of spells.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-17, 07:46 PM
*looks at Icy's post in general locations thread* So is everypony getting paired up now? :smalltongue:

Grif
2011-05-17, 07:46 PM
*Shrug* maybe I just need to keep my ponies out of things with lots of ponies for a bit. Which actually works for tomorrow in game anyway, since the only thing I had planned was Smoothie visiting Gwyn's tower. Soft can close the bar down and Sunny...no clue what I'm doing with her anyway.

Sunny has a portable plothole machine to get anywhere she wants. I think you can just drop her in any thread.

EDIT: Wait, I resent your disingenuous assertions!

Mindfreak
2011-05-17, 07:48 PM
*looks at Icy's post in general locations thread* So is everypony getting paired up now? :smalltongue:

I guess. Dreamrunner won't be taken once she becomes solid again. And I put in her description that there was many a stallion who fancied her when she was solid.

That a side, I really must be going. Cherrio!(Or whatever the use to say good bye in England)

Orzel
2011-05-17, 07:48 PM
Not the first argument I've seen stalemated by invoking Pinkie Pie.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-17, 07:50 PM
Okay, so lets see what we have so far.

GwynXGrills
JoyfulXFloppy
IcyXFoxTrot
SilvermaneXWhitefire
Soft ServeXwhoops that one didn't happen here.:smalltongue:

I feel like I'm missing one that I really shouldn't be missing.

Hawkflight
2011-05-17, 07:56 PM
Okay, tomorrow in game, would anypony mind if it was just a relatively normal day for once? Other than the Skyfall part of course.

Well, it'll be relatively normal for the most part, but I don't think it'll be normal for Silvermane or Whitefire....

Also, does anypony mind if we get through the next two days relatively quickly? Like, a couple days per day?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-17, 07:58 PM
Well, it'll be relatively normal for the most part, but I don't think it'll be normal for Silvermane or Whitefire....

Also, does anypony mind if we get through the next two days relatively quickly? Like, a couple days per day?

That'll be easy for me anyway. Smoothie will be in Gwyn's tower, And Benson and I can just RP that through AIM so it doesn't slow anybody down. Hullabaloo

Grif
2011-05-17, 07:59 PM

Hm, I'll just have Silverpine busy fixing up the school then.

And Icy can just disappear out of town for abit if I'm not around to RP her.

Deme
2011-05-17, 08:04 PM
Yeah I saw she was posting things as one of her other characters, but I don't know why she hasn't posted anything for mystery. The last thing Minstrone did was asking her if she could tell him about one of her previous cases. Then she did nothing with Mystery

Edit: I guess I will deadtime. Getting sleepy and I still need to brainstorm up some more ideas for a 4e homebrew book of spells.

I never saw that post. I didn't even know it existed, and was waiting on you: I guess other posts must have moved over it too fast. Mind linking me?

Grif
2011-05-17, 08:07 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11002813&postcount=433

This was his last post.

Rodny
2011-05-17, 08:54 PM
Baaaaaaaack from deadtiming, yet again.

Deme
2011-05-17, 09:09 PM
There. Replied. The plot from Mystery's first case was largely, by which I mean entirely, stolen from an episode of Detective Conan (Case Closed, if you watched the dub.) With a few cosmetic details changed.

I never said I could write mysteries...

Grif
2011-05-17, 09:52 PM
By the way, Kyuubi, when do plan on updating the first post? I think the new influx of characters is enough to warrant an update. (maybe also include all the description of the location as well.)

Rodny
2011-05-17, 09:55 PM
Wait a second, isn't it already updated ? :O

Hawkflight
2011-05-17, 09:55 PM
Yeah, only Silvermane's part over the next two days is going to be pretty sad, and I wanna get the sad parts over and done with as quickly as possible.

There. Replied. The plot from Mystery's first case was largely, by which I mean entirely, stolen from an episode of Detective Conan (Case Closed, if you watched the dub.) With a few cosmetic details changed.

I never said I could write mysteries...

Oh, you watch that show too? Awesome!

Mystic Muse
2011-05-17, 09:56 PM
By the way, Kyuubi, when do plan on updating the first post? I think the new influx of characters is enough to warrant an update. (maybe also include all the description of the location as well.)

I was positive I'd already updated it. :smallconfused:

EDIT: I messed a thing or two up, but yeah, it's been updated.

As for the location descriptions of the remaining locations, would the owners of those locations mind writing them? I"m not sure how to describe them.

Benson
2011-05-17, 10:03 PM
...and this is why I make sure to link my characters in my signature lest they be forgotten in the list of ponies. xD

Deme
2011-05-17, 10:04 PM
Yeah, only Silvermane's part over the next two days is going to be pretty sad, and I wanna get the sad parts over and done with as quickly as possible.

Oh, you watch that show too? Awesome!

I watch a little: I'm always watching in fits and starts, same with most longer series.

I'll get to describing Foxglove's grove in the morning.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-17, 10:04 PM
...and this is why I make sure to link my characters in my signature lest they be forgotten in the list of ponies. xD

Oh. I did forget Gearstride. Getting to that.

Rodny
2011-05-17, 10:06 PM
Um... Seeing as you people are deciding to change rp days. Mind if i introduce Berathor to someone? :p

Mystic Muse
2011-05-17, 10:07 PM
Apparently I forgot more Ponies than I thought >_<

I'll try and get the first post updated in a decent amount of time.

And we aren't changing days yet, we're talking about what to do over the next few days in game.

Rodny
2011-05-17, 10:27 PM
Also. Just noticed. You got Berathor's name wrong :p... You wrote it Bereathor.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-17, 10:29 PM
Also. Just noticed. You got Berathor's name wrong :p... You wrote it Bereathor.

And it was below Berry Ann when it should have been above.

I blame the absence of Trobby.

Rodny
2011-05-17, 10:31 PM
...Maybe you should get someone to help, shouldn't you?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-17, 10:35 PM
...Maybe you should get someone to help, shouldn't you?

Probably, but that's what a sane person would do. Hullabaloo.

Rodny
2011-05-17, 10:37 PM
Do sane people truly like to role play? I would say there is no fully sane person who role plays on a forum (including me)

Grif
2011-05-17, 10:49 PM
Do sane people truly like to role play? I would say there is no fully sane person who role plays on a forum (including me)

Hush, now. You might start giving her ideas.

Thanqol
2011-05-17, 10:50 PM

Sir, are you casting doubts upon my sanity?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-17, 10:51 PM

*shrug* I don't know. All I know is that I'm not a sane person.

and that I should get started on writing that book idea I had

and that I should stop dropping hints about things that I said I wouldn't bring into this RP anyway.

and that I love the word "Hullabaloo"

and that now I'm rambling and we should get back on topic. :smalltongue:

Rodny
2011-05-17, 11:09 PM
Sir, are you casting doubts upon my sanity?

I cast doubts on every creatures be it human or animal's sanity. You nor him(Not sure who is him) nor me are a exception.

Deme
2011-05-17, 11:37 PM
Welp, deadtiming out.

RdMarquis
2011-05-17, 11:37 PM
What happens in the next part is completely up to you. The other side of the door contains an extremely test of a skill that your pony especially prides him or herself on. It'll be different for Wind, though. He has a special connection to this dungeon.

Thanqol
2011-05-17, 11:41 PM
What happens in the next part is completely up to you. The other side of the door contains an extremely test of a skill that your pony especially prides him or herself on. It'll be different for Wind, though. He has a special connection to this dungeon.

What, so monalogue a challenge for Charger? What are we talking here? Full 3D Holodeck style challenges? A challenge for what the pony thinks they're good at or what they're actually good at? Isolated from the others?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-17, 11:42 PM
Deadtime. Just assume Smoothie goes along with the group on the walk.

RdMarquis
2011-05-17, 11:46 PM
What, so monalogue a challenge for Charger? What are we talking here? Full 3D Holodeck style challenges? A challenge for what the pony thinks they're good at or what they're actually good at? Isolated from the others?

All of the above, really.

Rodny
2011-05-17, 11:46 PM
Good night to everyone that is deadtiming for the night :p

Thanqol
2011-05-17, 11:49 PM
All of the above, really.

Okay, cool. I'm going to have a lot of fun writing this, but I need to deadtime for a few hours now. See you soon :smallwink:

sildra45
2011-05-18, 12:04 AM
The description for Knack's farm is also in his profile. So copy paste is fine. ^^;

Edit: Fizzle is available for anyone to play with at this time, as he's kinda 'hanging' at the moment. As is Fine Twine, who's also 'hanging' until I find a good insertion point again.

RdMarquis
2011-05-18, 12:08 AM
Okay, cool. I'm going to have a lot of fun writing this, but I need to deadtime for a few hours now. See you soon :smallwink:

Good night (morning, or afternoon. Whenever).

Grif
2011-05-18, 12:11 AM
Right, deadtiming as well. Cya all tonight. (local time of course).

Thanqol
2011-05-18, 02:12 AM
Crisis, I believe the idea is that the group is split up and everypony gets their own unique and customized challenge? :smallconfused:

Crisis21
2011-05-18, 02:15 AM
Oh, the group being split up is coming. Just not as they walk through the door.

I'm going to deadtime for the night now. I'll post the next move when I get up.

The original idea of the room, as made by the creator, was exactly what you were thinking, each pony got transported to their own personal challenge when stepping into the circle, but something... tampered with it.

Thanqol
2011-05-18, 02:17 AM
Oh, the group being split up is coming. Just not as they walk through the door.

I'm going to deadtime for the night now. I'll post the next move when I get up.

Not that I'm against the idea of a plotted encounter being here, I was just looking forwards to having a Charger Bond style fantasy encounter and I'm sad that I won't get to write that. Oh well.

Hawkflight
2011-05-18, 02:24 AM
Not that I'm against the idea of a plotted encounter being here, I was just looking forwards to having a Charger Bond style fantasy encounter and I'm sad that I won't get to write that. Oh well.

Yeah, this.

Also, if this ends in a fight, consider me worried. :smallconfused:

Also also, deadtime for me. Night y'all.

RdMarquis
2011-05-18, 02:29 AM

Actually, if you wouldn't mind adding a somewhat dark twist during the encounter, I'd like you to keep this idea in mind. Without giving too much away, a recurring villain (well, more like antagonist) is going to show up at the end of this subplot. A disturbing take on somepony's personal fantasy that they have to fix sounds like a nice evil scheme for him to set to set in motion.

Hawkflight
2011-05-18, 02:32 AM
Like ... how disturbing, exactly? I mean, keep in mind we aren't a typical D&D adventuring group. Heck, three of us are just kids, really.

Now it's deadtime for me. Really. Night.

Thanqol
2011-05-18, 02:36 AM
Actually, if you wouldn't mind adding a somewhat dark twist during the encounter, I'd like you to keep this idea in mind. Without giving too much away, a recurring villain (well, more like antagonist) is going to show up at the end of this subplot. A disturbing take on somepony's personal fantasy that they have to fix sounds like a nice evil scheme for him to set to set in motion.

PM'ing you with my suggestion :smallwink:

RdMarquis
2011-05-18, 02:46 AM
PM'ing you with my suggestion :smallwink:

Nice. I'm definitely saving this for later.

Like ... how disturbing, exactly? I mean, keep in mind we aren't a typical D&D adventuring group. Heck, three of us are just kids, really.

Not more disturbing than things get on the show. At least I'll do my best to keep that from happening. In any case, this won't be happening inside the dungeon, but after you've made it back to the town and the adventure is over. Or so you think. :smallamused:

Rodny
2011-05-18, 03:29 AM

Now it's deadtime for me. Really. Night.

Aw you know most kids like disturbing things. Hell I was watching/playing God Of War with all the blood and gore at the age of 9-10 (can't remember when it came out)

Lix Lorn
2011-05-18, 03:36 AM
JoyfulXFloppy
Hey, we were FIRST. :smalltongue:

I would say there is no fully sane person
I would agree. :smalltongue::smallwink:

Hawkflight
2011-05-18, 11:46 AM
Aw you know most kids like disturbing things. Hell I was watching/playing God Of War with all the blood and gore at the age of 9-10 (can't remember when it came out)

Really? Huh, I wonder if I'm the exception then. Cause I found Blood and gore extremely disturbing at that age. Then ... I still kinda do ... so maybe that's just me....

Rodny
2011-05-18, 12:35 PM
Naw, it's probably just because kids are getting into adult stuff much younger :p ... Hell im 16 and nearly everything below 18 is kinda crap in my opinion.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-18, 12:53 PM
Naw, it's probably just because kids are getting into adult stuff much younger :p ... Hell im 16 and nearly everything below 18 is kinda crap in my opinion.

I think it's simply a matter of taste. I'm 18 and I can't stand some of the stuff that's intended for my age group. I don't like nudity, I tend to not like excessive violence, and I like things that are comedic and uplifting. Probably the main reason I watch this show.

Rodny
2011-05-18, 01:05 PM
<<<Likes everything that does NOT involve romance. Horror, violence, comedy EVERYTHING!

Mystic Muse
2011-05-18, 01:06 PM
Okay, every pony in the recruitment thread should be in the first post now.

Rodny
2011-05-18, 01:15 PM
Also I wanted to ask something. Can we add another area?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-18, 01:17 PM
Depends. What's the area you want to add?

Rodny
2011-05-18, 01:17 PM
DreamWorld :D

Mystic Muse
2011-05-18, 01:18 PM
Can you elaborate a bit? I dislike making assumptions, and it'll help everybody decide.

Rodny
2011-05-18, 01:22 PM
Well I had 2 ideas going for it.

1: A separate world that will be different for different ponies. This one would be easily shippable to the morning.

2: A world that will be separate from the real one, but when you fall asleep you go there, and can meet/talk with other ponies.

(Ask if you need more elaboration on something)

Also Berathor and any other Nightmare Pony someone else makes would live there.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-18, 01:24 PM

1: A separate world that will be different for different ponies. This one would be easily shippable to the morning.

2: A world that will be separate from the real one, but when you fall asleep you go there, and can meet/talk with other ponies.

I don't know. I'm going to let others weigh in on this.

Benson
2011-05-18, 01:24 PM
This has nothing to do with the above, just so that it doesn't come as random xD

I'm going to assume we have a post office and it uses the train to ship packages and letters whose destinations are out of town. Yes...that's right...I remembered we have a train xD

Orzel
2011-05-18, 01:43 PM
I believe we do.

Or where is Grills getting his food and how is ordering it?

Benson
2011-05-18, 03:07 PM

I prefer idea number 1, a pocket dream world where a pony could interact with Berathor, who would be able to interact with ponies simultaneously. Though for determining the nature of the dream, whether its a pleasant one or a scary one should probably be consulted ahead of time via PM.

There's actually a lot of potential here for ponies to explore their greatest desires and fears in a safe environment....and keep it within 'pony' perimeters at the same time for those who worry about that little particular.

Rodny
2011-05-18, 03:10 PM
Ye I was going more towards number 1 too, but just as i was writing this post, i realized that Berathor can warp dreams so i think he could merge them from time to time, if asked too.

Also the way Berathor's powers work are that only if you know he is there, and that this is a dream will you be able to interact with him. If not it will seem like a ordinary dream to you.

Benson
2011-05-18, 03:20 PM
well no ponies gonna know that he's there and where to find him if nopony knows about him and thus won't look to find him :p

I imagine him more like just showing up randomly to play with the pony as that's the only he can interact with them. He weaves them fun tales every so often but then sometimes apologizes to them and tell them he's gonna have to weave them a bad tale. I also imagine the ponies not quite remembering him when they wake up...only to vaguely remember him when they go back to sleep later.

Whereas Berathor will always remember them.

Rodny
2011-05-18, 03:27 PM
How about if he tells them he will leave them with a bad tale and someone mentions what the ponies don't like? Since i can't really tell what they hate/like... because last time he did that he gave Damrot the idea of joining the Royal Guard which got him a bit demoted in the Nightmare Hierarchy. :D

Also i figure that he will actually live in the dreamland but will still have the ability to come out from time to time... His appearance itself would have to be considered a bad thing due to him, after all, being this (http://www.frontiervilleinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/frontierville-nightmare-horse-small.png) Just scarrier looking in the real world.

Benson
2011-05-18, 03:57 PM
I don't know about him appearing in the real world. There's a sort of sweet melancholy about Berathor being stuck in the Dreamworld and can only interact with ponies in their dreams.

He probably wants to make friends but doesn't like the fact that he knows they'll forget about him once they wake up. It could be the reason why he sometimes makes bad dreams, because he gets upset that they'll forget him and thus sometimes makes bad dreams out of spite.

After all we tend to remember better the unpleasant feelings of a bad dream as oppose to a good dream. There could be a personal sub-plot for him where he tries to learn how to break-out of the dream world and into the real world because he'd rather hang-out with ponies in the real world because they'll likely not forget him. Upon realizing he's the one who's been causing them bad dreams (how conveniently one forgets the good dreams), ponies will probably not react pleasantly, and his physical appearance will likely not help much.

Rodny
2011-05-18, 04:05 PM
Hmm... Good point. All tho seeing as Berathor is not the only Nightmare, it would be actually easy for him to just ask a older pony how to come out of the dreams.

Benson
2011-05-18, 04:08 PM
Pffft...and make it too easy for Berathor? Bah! xD

Rodny
2011-05-18, 04:11 PM
Well true. Berathor could also explore possession this way. heh... A guy who specialises in toying with dreams possesing... oh I don't know...

Benson
2011-05-18, 04:14 PM
There seems to be a general consensus that possession is bad, or at least frowned upon, if you recall.

Rodny
2011-05-18, 04:18 PM
No... I was probably not here yet :p . Any who... Don't forget that there is a rather widespread fear (in legends) from Nightmares, so people would generally just simply run away in fear from Nightmares.

Trobby
2011-05-18, 04:23 PM
Back guys...

And...I have some sad news. I'm afraid I'm going to have to retire the Mayor. At least, for now.

I just don't feel like I have the time or energy to play him properly. So while Floppy will continue to be active, the Mayor will be fading into the background. He will still exist, but I am no longer playing him.

Also, I have no idea where anypony else is right now. ._. So it may take some time for me to do anything in the threads.

Benson
2011-05-18, 04:23 PM
Who says you can't take a little artistic license from the source in order to keep it within the perimeters of the roleplay? :smalltongue:

That's why he'd probably stay in dreams, in dreams Berathor could probably change his appearance as to come off not so intimating to the dreamers. BUT if he ever managed to enter the real world...yea...some ponies might run away.

Kyuubi's pony Sunny...will probably try to glomp/hug him though xD

Rodny
2011-05-18, 04:26 PM
I repeat. It's easy for him to get in the real world. And why would he? Nightmare ponies are generally proud of their appearance! Hell, their flames generally show their rank in the hierarchy, Berathor being somewhere in the middle.
And if she does try to do it in the waking world she might get burned... depending on Berathors liking to her.

deadtiming

Mindfreak
2011-05-18, 07:22 PM
Im gonna go deadtime. I'm getting kinda tired. I'll be back on tomorrow.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-18, 07:37 PM
And if she does try to do it in the waking world she might get burned

Sunny is immune to the laws of reality and logic.

Orzel
2011-05-18, 07:51 PM
Sunny is immune to the laws of reality and logic.

Like all your ponies? :smalltongue:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-18, 07:57 PM
Like all your ponies? :smalltongue:

Pretty much, yeah.:smalltongue:

Crisis21
2011-05-18, 09:07 PM
Ruins plot moves forward and I'm deadtiming for the night (after I tally my Heal/Hurt game)

If any of the ruins group would like to hash out their 'match' with me, please send me a PM. I'd be happy to accommodate you any way I can.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-18, 09:11 PM
Hey, Lycan. Mind if Smoothie brings up that one thing I PMed you about or would you rather that didn't happen in canon?

Lycan 01
2011-05-18, 10:09 PM
I'm not really sure which part you're referring too, plus I deleted that PM awhile back. Feel free to PM me again about it.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-18, 10:30 PM
Really Sorry guys but I have to deadtime. :smallfrown:

Lycan 01
2011-05-18, 10:33 PM
Aw, pity. I enjoying our telekinetic banter. :smalltongue: Goodnight, Kyuubi.

Hawkflight
2011-05-18, 10:46 PM
Aw, pity. I enjoying our telekinetic banter. :smalltongue: Goodnight, Kyuubi.

Telepathic*

Telekinetic is the ability to move things with your mind, which every unicorn has ... but I'm not sure how you'd banter with it. :smalltongue:

Benson
2011-05-18, 10:57 PM
Sooo, how many more ponies need to get their beauty rest before starting their new day? Not counting the adventuring ponies as they seem to be on a different temporal/material plane for the moment.

Deme
2011-05-18, 11:06 PM
Deadtiming.

Also, telekinetic banter would presumably involve forming written words out of some sort of material you move: could be convention pen+paper or the like, but who knows? Ribbon may be involved.

Lycan 01
2011-05-18, 11:31 PM
Oh, Deme, I updated my post in case you didn't see. Which you probably didn't. My bad. :smalleek:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-18, 11:46 PM
Okay. I got one more post in. I shouldn't be on, but I am and I did.

Hawkflight
2011-05-19, 12:18 AM
Sooo, how many more ponies need to get their beauty rest before starting their new day? Not counting the adventuring ponies as they seem to be on a different temporal/material plane for the moment.

No, just some ruins beneath the town. :smalltongue:

Also, Silvermane & Co. have yet to hit the hay.

Benson
2011-05-19, 12:32 AM
No, just some ruins beneath the town. :smalltongue:

Well it was mostly a joke :P

well minus the adventuring group and Silvermane & Co.

Let's see...Dr. Cunning Magic, Scholarly Hooves, Knack Tinker, Purple Pepper and her sibling, Moonlight Mystery, Cotton Sable, Cherry Cider, Fine Twine, Floppy, Joyful Skies, Floppy, Mayor Twinstrike (though they seem to have been given background pony status) Mariacne Trickster de Florugo,Minstrone, Orange & Blue Legs, Damrot, Rodny, Silverpine, Icy Touch (though that pony seems on their way to sleep) Spark Chaser (Mmm, must have him call it a day) Thunderbolt, Sweet Dream (though her default self is being sleep xP) seem be among the awake at the moment so it seems. Yea, I only included ponies who's users are mostly active at the moment.

Grif
2011-05-19, 12:37 AM
Well it was mostly a joke :P

well minus the adventuring group and Silvermane & Co.

Let's see...Dr. Cunning Magic, Scholarly Hooves, Knack Tinker, Purple Pepper and her sibling, Moonlight Mystery, Cotton Sable, Cherry Cider, Fine Twine, Floppy, Joyful Skies, Floppy, Mayor Twinstrike (though they seem to have been given background pony status) Mariacne Trickster de Florugo,Minstrone, Orange & Blue Legs, Damrot, Rodney, Silverpine, Icy Touch (though that pony seems on their way to sleep) Spark Chaser (Mmm, must have him call it a day) Thunderbolt, Sweet Dream (though her default self is being sleep xP) seem be among the awake at the moment so it seems. Yea, I only included ponies who's users are mostly active at the moment.

I'll close Icy's day in a moment.

Silverpine still has to ride on the dragon. Or narrowly miss it and then wonder for the rest of his life what he has missed.

Hawkflight
2011-05-19, 12:52 AM
Dawn wants to ride the dragon too!

....You know, if we get out of the ruins in time....

Benson
2011-05-19, 12:59 AM
Well its essentially a convenient prop for giving ponies.. dragon rides xD...I'm sure Kyuubi would end up bringing it back for that...and probably to also troll ponies for giggles :smalltongue:

Thanqol
2011-05-19, 01:08 AM
Well its essentially a convenient prop for giving ponies.. dragon rides xD...

Dragon rides?

Hurr hurr hurr

Rodny
2011-05-19, 01:42 AM
Back. Also damn it Benson you got Rodny's name wrong! (You spelled it Rodney)

Are my characters names so hard to spell? :/

Benson
2011-05-19, 01:48 AM
I'm only pony, I'm going to make errors, fixed anyhoof.:smallwink:

Rodny
2011-05-19, 02:00 AM
:p.... Anywhoooo... Anyone you want Berathor to meet? :p

Grif
2011-05-19, 03:37 AM
:p.... Anywhoooo... Anyone you want Berathor to meet? :p

Wait, your nightmare pony gonna visit soon? Huhuhuhuhuhu.

Lix Lorn
2011-05-19, 03:42 AM
Deadtiming.

Also, telekinetic banter would presumably involve forming written words out of some sort of material you move: could be convention pen+paper or the like, but who knows? Ribbon may be involved.
...awesome.

Rodny
2011-05-19, 05:11 AM
Actually Grif, The idea is that He has been responsible for this area for several years. It's just that he will start showing up now :p

Orzel
2011-05-19, 05:19 AM
I put the Pepper family to bed so the farm staff can sleep without wanderers on the farms.

And the Legs defaulted to sleep since they are too old to handle more than 2 scenes.

Rodny
2011-05-19, 05:29 AM
Daaaamn... They are old xD

Grif
2011-05-19, 06:10 AM
Actually Grif, The idea is that He has been responsible for this area for several years. It's just that he will start showing up now :p

Huh okay. I wonder which pony will he visit first. :smallbiggrin:

Rodny
2011-05-19, 06:11 AM
Oh he visits everyone each night. It's just that only a few actually interact with him in any possible way.

Grif
2011-05-19, 06:13 AM
Oh he visits everyone each night. It's just that only a few actually interact with him in any possible way.

That's... kinda disturbing in a way. We'll see how this unfold. :smallconfused:

Deadtiming now for some late work. See you guys in a few hours.

Rodny
2011-05-19, 06:17 AM
Have a nice day.

And he has been here for a while. It's something like a job he has to do.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 09:17 AM
Dragon rides?

Hurr hurr hurr

Sorry, she's married. The only person she's not married to that's allowed to do that to her is Lix. Yes, she made sure it was okay with her wife first.

Well its essentially a convenient prop for giving ponies.. dragon rides xD...I'm sure Kyuubi would end up bringing it back for that...and probably to also troll ponies for giggles :smalltongue: Yeah, I could just have her put up a sign that says "You know what? Screw it. I'll be here and give some rides tomorrow."

Rodny
2011-05-19, 09:28 AM
Who did you say is immune to the laws of reality and logic.? :p

Also who is playing the dragon? o_o

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 09:32 AM
Who did you say is immune to the laws of reality and logic.? :p Now that I think about it, Soft Serve, Smoothie, Sunny Wonders, and especially the dragon.

Also who is playing the dragon? o_o I am.

Rodny
2011-05-19, 09:46 AM
Sorry if Rodny is a bit rude. He is distrustful of dragons... Hell if he had enough guards no matter if your good or bad he would probably drive you out of the town no matter what the other ponies in the village might think of them afterwords.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 09:52 AM
Sorry if Rodny is a bit rude. He is distrustful of dragons... Hell if he had enough guards no matter if your good or bad he would probably drive you out of the town no matter what the other ponies in the village might think of them afterwords.

She has specific allowance from Celestia to be here. You could drive her out of town, (And she would leave, not because your guards would actually be a threat, but because she doesn't want to turn ponies into popsicles) but I imagine that Celestia wouldn't be very happy about that.

Rodny
2011-05-19, 09:56 AM
There is always a way to get rid of a dragon. That is pretty much a given in any case.

True. But the Royal Guards would rather have the chance of a rampage at 0% then at 1%.

Also think the dragon(What was her name again) knows or has heard of Rodny, since after all He is second in command of the Royal Guards and She has talked with Celestia.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 10:00 AM
There is always a way to get rid of a dragon. That is pretty much a given in any case.

To make a D&D analogy, this is like a bunch of first level commoners taking on a Great Wyrm. Yeah, you can try but you aren't going to do anything other than make it leave because it doesn't feel like squashing you.

Also think the dragon(What was her name again) knows or has heard of Rodny, since after all He is second in command of the Royal Guards and She has talked with Celestia.

Her name tends to vary. So far she's called herself Changeling and Kyuubi in character.

Rodny
2011-05-19, 10:21 AM
Stop being so sure about your dragon's oppness :3

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 10:36 AM
Stop being so sure about your dragon's oppness :3

Oh, but I'm quite sure about my Dragon's OPness. Just ask Lix Lorn how overpowered my dragon is.

Although, the main reason she's overpowered is that we're rivals and just like Crystal in OOTS, every time one of us gets some sort of power, the other does as well. Considering how much power Lix has, well, yeah.

But as I've said, the only thing she's going to do is give rides and that's all. Unless she needs to do something else to get a plot moving or something.

Rodny
2011-05-19, 10:41 AM
It is possible that Rodny might develop a... rather talkative relationship if she stays a while here xD

Lix Lorn
2011-05-19, 11:26 AM
Oh, but I'm quite sure about my Dragon's OPness. Just ask Lix Lorn how overpowered my dragon is.
Kyuubi's dragon could take out the entirety of Equestria in one long fight scene, without stopping or taking more than superficial damage. Yes, including Celestia.
It wouldn't even be hard!

But she won't, so it's not an issue. :smallsmile:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 11:29 AM
Kyuubi's dragon could take out the entirety of Equestria in one long fight scene, without stopping or taking more than superficial damage. Yes, including Celestia.
It wouldn't even be hard!

But she won't, so it's not an issue. :smallsmile:

Exactly. Thank you Lix. *hugs*

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to curbstomp New Phyrexia.

Rodny
2011-05-19, 11:36 AM
New Phyrexia?

Also we can bring creatures/dragons from other worlds? O_o

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 11:37 AM
New Phyrexia?

It's something from the card game "Magic the Gathering". It's just a joke, don't worry about it.

Rodny
2011-05-19, 12:02 PM
Also we can bring creatures/dragons from other worlds? O_o

Wait what?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 12:07 PM
Wait what?

When it's just for the purpose of something silly (Free dragon rides) and the thing has some sort of logical way to get there (Plane shift in the dragon's case) yes, we can bring things in from other worlds/planes.

That is, if other posters don't vote "No" on it.

Orzel
2011-05-19, 12:09 PM
Dang overpowered avatars.
Kyuubi and Lix, please don't send your creatures to Lezro. I just got that plane cleaned up and used all my sweeper goblins. :smalltongue:

No more planeshifted creatures in Bridle Shores, please.

3dit: unless it is very silly.

Hawkflight
2011-05-19, 12:23 PM
Not this again....

I still maintain my avatar is the most OP of them all, and it even fits right in.

http://www.dailypets.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/kitty1.jpg

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 12:25 PM
Not this again....

I still maintain my avatar is the most OP of them all, and it even fits right in.

Yes, yes it is. *Hugs*

Lix Lorn
2011-05-19, 12:26 PM
Yeah, that'd have me stopped in instants.

Hawkflight
2011-05-19, 12:29 PM
I sowwy~ :smalltongue:

Orzel
2011-05-19, 12:39 PM
Using cute is cheating. Good. But cheating.

Who is still left in nighttime? My ponies have errands to do in the morn.

Grif
2011-05-19, 12:40 PM
Not this again....

There ought to be an agreement not to use cute as WMDs in this thread. :smallmad:

Rodny
2011-05-19, 12:51 PM
Well Rodny is going to go to bed now. Damrot is probably gonna sleep out like usual tonight. So who wants to meet Berathor? Unless i deadtime at a bad time o_o

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 12:52 PM
Well Rodny is going to go to bed now. Damrot is probably gonna sleep out like usual tonight. So who wants to meet Berathor? Unless i deadtime at a bad time o_o

Sunny Wonders is currently asleep so she could meet him.

Grif
2011-05-19, 12:54 PM
Deadtiming in a bit. Sorry.

Gonna have to put Silverpine to bed as well after this.

Benson
2011-05-19, 12:56 PM
Likewise for Fox Trot, I'd like play ponies and I'll probably have to wait three days for the next pony day to start. So yea, I wouldn't mind having Berathor meet Fox Trot. :smallsmile:

and ponies curbs off boredom.

Rodny
2011-05-19, 02:58 PM
Guys i gotta deadtime until tomorrow or middle of the night. If we can keep stuff up for Berathor i will be very greatful :p

Lycan 01
2011-05-19, 03:12 PM
Deadtiming for the afternoon. Be back this evening.

Benson
2011-05-19, 06:20 PM
Who is still left in nighttime? My ponies have errands to do in the morn.

Eh...four hours ago I decided that my ponies would start the new morning anyway come tomorrow in rl time at least. The time space continuum or whatever be darned :smalltongue:

Deme
2011-05-19, 06:35 PM
Foxglove, Silvermane, Snickers, Smoothie, and Whitefire are in the past.

Orzel
2011-05-19, 06:46 PM
Don't worry. Purple left a Delorean DMC-12 back at the library before she went to sleep.

One of you ponies knows Call Lightning, right?

And watch out for the train.

Grif
2011-05-19, 08:24 PM
Foxglove, Silvermane, Snickers, Smoothie, and Whitefire are in the past.

Magic is always the answer. Clearly.

Viera Champion
2011-05-19, 08:30 PM
I'm back! Yay!

So um yeah...

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 08:34 PM
I'm back! Yay!

So um yeah...

Don't worry. The day in the RP is ending and your character can come back into play fairly soon. Plus, I'm sure somebody can fill you in on what all has happened.

Viera Champion
2011-05-19, 08:37 PM
Don't worry. The day in the RP is ending and your character can come back into play fairly soon. Plus, I'm sure somebody can fill you in on what all has happened.

Thanks a lot. I know I only posted five minutes ago, but I was already getting worried that no one would respond.:smallredface:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 08:38 PM
Thanks a lot. I know I only posted five minutes ago, but I was already getting worried that no one would respond.:smallredface:

Is there anything specific you need to know about or just general knowledge of what has happened in the RP?

Viera Champion
2011-05-19, 08:41 PM
Is there anything specific you need to know about or just general knowledge of what has happened in the RP?

Just general stuff, like plots, and what changes youguys have made as players (like seperating the game into seperate threads).

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 08:56 PM
Just general stuff, like plots, and what changes youguys have made as players (like seperating the game into seperate threads).

Okay, this is going to take a while since I'm not sure what all has been revealed so far.

1.Grills had a party and now him and Gwyn are an item.
2.Just for something silly, my online avatar, a dragon appeared in town and offered free dragon rides.
3.Soft found out she has a half sister
4.a couple of ponies (Eric, Roy, Scarlet, Charger, Dawn Blossom and somepony else who I can't remember. I can't keep track of all these ponies) went into the ruins beneath the town.
5.Soft revealed she has a disease that's not ever going to actually matter for the most part since it's going to be cured soon anyway.

I don't know. It's going to be hard filling that much stuff in. I think it would be easier if everybody just brought up what's happened with their own ponies.

Grif
2011-05-19, 09:03 PM
Short summary of my ponies then.

1) Silverpine is new to town. He's the new replacement teacher. Currently acquainted with most ponies in town. Generally, an everyday Joe who landed in a slightly crazy/magical town.

2) Icy Touch came from the north in search of... something. (I was hoping to introduce a plot about this. But it can wait. Not something that's urgent.) Ice queen, though has a crush of a sort on Fox Trot at the moment. Also probably has a rivalry with Gwyn and an absolute hatred of her pet worm.

Viera Champion
2011-05-19, 09:06 PM
Short summary of my ponies then.

1) Silverpine is new to town. He's the new replacement teacher. Currently acquainted with most ponies in town. Generally, an everyday Joe who landed in a slightly crazy/magical town.

2) Icy Touch came from the north in search of... something. (I was hoping to introduce a plot about this. But it can wait. Not something that's urgent.) Ice queen, though has a crush of a sort on Fox Trot at the moment. Also probably has a rivalry with Gwyn and an absolute hatred of her pet worm.

Oh hey! Other icey ponies besides Snow Flake (he came from the north too!).

Grif
2011-05-19, 09:09 PM
Oh hey! Other icey ponies besides Snow Flake (he came from the north too!).

Yeah I noticed. Although a complete opposite in terms of personality. Icy is cold, distant and serious. :smallbiggrin: Should be fun to get them meet one of these days.

Viera Champion
2011-05-19, 09:12 PM
Yeah I noticed. Although a complete opposite in terms of personality. Icy is cold, distant and serious. :smallbiggrin: Should be fun to get them meet one of these days.

Haha yes! Most definitely.

Benson
2011-05-19, 09:13 PM
Fox Trot, he got to dance and have a sweet time at the party. Ate at Grills, requested for Grills to cater for the recital, though they'll need to meet up for sampling. Rode a dragon, and possibly made a new friend in Icy Touch ;P

Spark, had a fallout with Smoothie, had a big argument with Dawn Blossom, is working at Knack's farm every so often, had a crush on Silvermane, moved on to Soft Serve, made-up with Smoothie, rode a dragon, had dinner at Grills with his mama and little sister.

Gwynfillion, is an item with Grills, had a pet the dog moment with Sunny, made some dark dealings apparently, took Smoothie on as an apprentice, best friends with Soft Serve...like tell each other secrets best friends :smallbiggrin:

Viera Champion
2011-05-19, 09:15 PM
Fox Trot, he got to dance and have a sweet time at the party. Ate at Grills, requested for Grills to cater for the recital, though they'll need to meet up for sampling. Rode a dragon, and possibly made a new friend in Icy Touch ;P

Spark, had a fallout with Smoothie, had a big argument with Dawn Blossom, is working at Knack's farm every so often, had a crush on Silvermane, moved on to Soft Serve, made-up with Smoothie, rode a dragon, had dinner at Grills with his mama and little sister.

Gwynfillion, nothing much, honest.

I don't get it...

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 09:16 PM
I don't get it...

I've been joking that Fox Trot and Icy are an item just because Icy is attracted to him and Fox Trot is polite to her.

EDIT: Bah. Hate mistypes. Icy, not Smoothie.

Viera Champion
2011-05-19, 09:26 PM
I've been joking that Fox Trot and Icy are an item just because Icy is attracted to him and Fox Trot is polite to her.

EDIT: Bah. Hate mistypes. Icy, not Smoothie.

I see...
Now I forget which pony Snow Flake was supposed to be hitting on because he thought he was gay.

Hawkflight
2011-05-19, 09:40 PM
Well, let's see. I introduced Dawn Blossom, who just came to town a day or two ago looking for his big sister. She made friends with Charger and Smoothie and ended up staying with Knack Tinker. She and Charger are helping Smoothie and Soft look for a cure to Soft's disease, and are presently exploring some underground ruins with some other ponies.

Silvermane and Foxglove found some abandoned puppies and found them homes, and went to the aforementioned party at Grills'. She felt like she was screwing everything up for everypony and went to the bathroom to cry. When she returned to her seat, Whitefire had a dance with Fox Trot. This dance made Whitefire smile (which is rare for even Silvermane to do), and Silvermane got jealous and ran away crying. Soft followed and cheered her up, and she finally realized that she loves Whitefire as a bit more than just a friend, but can't bring herself to say it to her face, so instead she's simply happy in her company.

Scholarly Hooves took some books to donate to the library, and helped clean the place up, when they encountered the dragon. In fact he's the one who mainly communicated with the dragon, while Smoothie hid under the table and Fizzle (Soft and Smoothie's dad) got knocked out by a flying book.

Thunderbolt, my new pegasus foal, showed up and became Spark's rival, and ... yeah, that's it. :smalltongue:

And I'm introducing a deer soon ... now in fact, if Soft hasn't already gone to bed.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 09:41 PM
And I'm introducing a deer soon ... now in fact, if Soft hasn't already gone to bed.

Soft has not gone to bed actually. She is currently in the middle of reading Lix's spellbook. She's visible in the bar actually.

By the way, she knows the genderbending spell now.:smallamused:

I see...
Now I forget which pony Snow Flake was supposed to be hitting on because he thought he was gay.

That may have been Foxtrot. I don't think we have any gay ponies so far. A couple lesbians and at least one bisexual one, but I can't think of any gay ones.

Viera Champion
2011-05-19, 09:52 PM
Soft has not gone to bed actually. She is currently in the middle of reading Lix's spellbook. She's visible in the bar actually.

That may have been Foxtrot. I don't think we have any gay ponies so far. A couple lesbians and at least one bisexual one, but I can't think of any gay ones.

Well except for Snow Flake of course.:smallwink:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 09:53 PM
Well except for Snow Flake of course.:smallwink:

Well, of course.

Deme
2011-05-19, 10:03 PM

And we have Foxglove, whose sexuality is pretty nebulous. She's either a single-target sexuality sort of person, but without a target presently... Or she's asexual but panromantic. I'm not entirely clear.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 10:22 PM
I have to deadtime. For my other ponies and the ones I plan on introducing.

Smoothie: Asexual
Sunny Wonders: Irrelevant. The RP isn't going to advance enough for her to be old enough to date at this rate. Unless we do like a 6 year timeskip.
Ember Blaze: Straight
Mystery pony: Same problem as Sunny.

Lycan 01
2011-05-19, 10:29 PM
Snickerdoodle did a bake sale, and has taken a few days off. He also got turned into into a filly, and apparently Snickerfilly was hot. He's back to normal now, and he raced a dragon and won. Oh, and he used to dabble in the dark baking arts and was once a cultist of Cookiethulhu.

I wonder if that's where he got his amazing abilities abilities, now that I think about it. :smalleek:

Snickers is straight. Wait, two lesbians and one bi? I know Soft and Silvermane are filly-foolers, but who's bi? :smallconfused:

Benson
2011-05-19, 10:33 PM
OH YEAH....btw Lil Shiro, the other day in pony time....nearly everypony got genderbended xD

Hawkflight
2011-05-19, 10:34 PM
Snickers is straight. Wait, two lesbians and one bi? I know Soft and Silvermane are filly-foolers, but who's bi? :smallconfused:

"*eep* W-Was it that obvious?"

Lycan 01
2011-05-19, 10:36 PM
I used OOC knowledge. Snickers is oblivious. :smalltongue:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-19, 10:55 PM

Purple Pepper from what her profile says.

*Disappears into the aether once again*

Rodny
2011-05-19, 11:10 PM
Back from deadtiming.

Deme
2011-05-19, 11:14 PM
Heading to bed soon, so deadtime will start.

Also, Mystery's bi. The Doctor's usually straight -- but since his body's sometimes shared by various spirits, his exact relationship with sex in general varies a lot.

Rodny
2011-05-19, 11:48 PM
You still there Benson?

Benson
2011-05-19, 11:51 PM
yea..I'm just making the post...typing in process

Rodny
2011-05-19, 11:51 PM
Woah... How big IS IT?!

Benson
2011-05-19, 11:54 PM
It's not that big, I just got distracted here and there as I typed it lol

Rodny
2011-05-19, 11:55 PM
Ah... Thank god then xD

Benson
2011-05-20, 12:13 AM
and so we begin...

Rodny
2011-05-20, 12:16 AM
Indeed. Also i just read his bio... i should have read it before sending you a PM xD

Hawkflight
2011-05-20, 12:52 AM
Deadtime for me, I think. Posting from my DSi is haaaard.

Rodny
2011-05-20, 12:53 AM
Goodnight Hawkflight.

Benson
2011-05-20, 02:57 AM
am I picking songs at random or are they deliberate? Oh ho ho ho xD

Lycan 01
2011-05-20, 02:57 AM
Deadtime. Goodnight everybody.

Rodny
2011-05-20, 03:54 AM
Gotta Deadtime. Sorry :/

Lix Lorn
2011-05-20, 04:08 AM

Make the most of it, I'm gonna have to canter in and get that back later.
I may bring my colt. :smallredface:

ALSO! CRISIS! You missed out Scarlet raising the temperature.

Orzel
2011-05-20, 05:10 AM
Purple Pepper from what her profile says.

*Disappears into the aether once again*

Yes, Double P is bi.
And the Legs were married since the womb.

3dit: also when these threads hit 50, I suggest a reorganization. Some locations are of similiar speed and lumped together and the thread could drop into the abyss granting the temptation of doubleposting.

Crisis21
2011-05-20, 11:05 AM
Make the most of it, I'm gonna have to canter in and get that back later.
I may bring my colt. :smallredface:

ALSO! CRISIS! You missed out Scarlet raising the temperature.

I didn't. I'm trying to cue Hawkflight to post for Dawn so we can get a proper two-on-one going.

Rodny
2011-05-20, 11:25 AM
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Grif
2011-05-20, 11:37 AM
Yes, Double P is bi.
And the Legs were married since the womb.

3dit: also when these threads hit 50, I suggest a reorganization. Some locations are of similiar speed and lumped together and the thread could drop into the abyss granting the temptation of doubleposting.

I would suggest any ongoing subplots to be given it's own thread temporarily. Eg. the Ruins group might do better on its own thread, since its ponies does not interact in any way with the ponies in town.

Hawkflight
2011-05-20, 12:32 PM
I didn't. I'm trying to cue Hawkflight to post for Dawn so we can get a proper two-on-one going.

Yeah, sorry, internet's acting up. I'll try.

Crisis21
2011-05-20, 12:33 PM
Yeah, sorry, internet's acting up. I'll try.

No problem. I understand how that goes.

Lix Lorn
2011-05-20, 01:00 PM
Oooooh, okay.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 01:02 PM

No no no! This is Lix!

You have to call it a three-way.:smalltongue:

Benson
2011-05-20, 01:29 PM
I would suggest any ongoing subplots to be given it's own thread temporarily. Eg. the Ruins group might do better on its own thread, since its ponies does not interact in any way with the ponies in town.

I actually fancy this idea...and it could also be interchangeable with whatever new sub-plots that take place outside of the established Bridle Shores places, where ponies wouldn't be able to interact with other ponies for the time.

Grif
2011-05-20, 01:45 PM
Why am I suddenly morbidly curious what Purple and co was doing in the middle of the night?

Orzel
2011-05-20, 02:35 PM
Why am I suddenly morbidly curious what Purple and co was doing in the middle of the night?

Don't worry, it's pony. Mostly. The Peppers just need some extra income.

Grif
2011-05-20, 02:52 PM
What the hay? Braeburn?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 02:56 PM
What the hay? Braeburn?

Technically a valid character by the character creation rules.

Benson
2011-05-20, 03:01 PM
well as if though this rp wasn't ridiculous enough with non-Equestrian (overpowered) dragons and meddling 4th wall breaking nonsense............I'm going to ignore this as well, not rp canon in my head :smalltongue:

Crisis21
2011-05-20, 03:03 PM
No no no! This is Lix!

You have to call it a three-way.:smalltongue:

That would imply a non-hostile confrontation. :smallamused::smallwink::smalltongue:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 03:04 PM
That would imply a non-hostile confrontation. :smallamused::smallwink::smalltongue:

True. And it would be kind of not pony considering who all is involved.

Hawkflight
2011-05-20, 03:07 PM
True. And it would be kind of not pony considering who all is involved.

Huh? 10chars

Trobby
2011-05-20, 03:08 PM
Technically a valid character by the character creation rules.

And, to be fair, I only intend to play him for a short while. <.<; It was by request.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 03:12 PM
Huh? 10chars

It's a little hard to explain and not really worth explaining.

And, to be fair, I only intend to play him for a short while. <.<; It was by request.

This too. It's not like they're playing a married Pinkie Pie and Big Mac.

Lix Lorn
2011-05-20, 03:20 PM
I accept no responsibility. It's trobby's fault for showing me that picture.
>//////////////////////>

It will also be very short.

Benson
2011-05-20, 03:22 PM
I'm going to play Celestia now because there are no rules saying I can't. There are no rules actually. She will be Iron Hoof Trollestia as well. :smalltongue:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 03:24 PM
I'm going to play Celestia now because there are no rules saying I can't. There are no rules actually. She will be Iron Hoof Trollestia as well. :smalltongue:

Actually, the rules say you can't play anybody considered main cast or obscenely important. Celestia is therefore disqualified. As is Luna, the Cutie mark Crusaders, the main six, Zecora and Big Mac out of the ponies I recall off the top of my head.

Benson
2011-05-20, 03:26 PM
Shush you. I didn't fail to include the smiley for just any reason. :smallwink:

I'll make Fanon Celestia instead :smalltongue:

Rodny
2011-05-20, 03:38 PM
Just to mention thats gonna be part of a nightmare so you might not want it to dance the night away.

*goes back to watching Rio*

Benson
2011-05-20, 03:42 PM
that's why I'm just waiting for whatever you're going to do to Fox trot, from his perspective in that dream that's what he expects to do :smallwink:

(dance the night away I mean)

...wait...wtf...fanon celestia is going to be part of his dream? Wah....That's the only context you're giving me :smallconfused:

Rodny
2011-05-20, 03:58 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now im off to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides... I will be checking back regularly tho.

Hawkflight
2011-05-20, 04:22 PM
....What's the spell on page 87?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 04:48 PM
....What's the spell on page 87?

That's up for Lix to decide. For now, just think of it like the noodle incident from Calvin and Hobbes. There will never be an answer because everything you can think up will just be so much better.

Rodny
2011-05-20, 04:50 PM
Hmm... I think Berathor likes his job...

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 05:03 PM
Sunny Wonders is going to make Berathor's job a nightmare in and of itself.:smallamused:

Rodny
2011-05-20, 05:11 PM
His one standart. Don't go overboard with kids... And if possible even avoid giving them nightmares at all. It is more possible he would stay out of the dream and just give her wondrous dreams she will definitely like. And also he would just love to visit the dragonesses dream and just explore it.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 05:20 PM
And also he would just love to visit the dragonesses dream and just explore it. I guess he could do that. Might take me a while to type it up though, and Berathor won't be able to affect it.

Orzel
2011-05-20, 05:20 PM
Can I makes it days tiems pwease?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 05:21 PM
Can I makes it days tiems pwease?

I guess. It's not like we've ever actually payed attention to the time stream before.

Rodny
2011-05-20, 05:21 PM
Moment. Im still Giving Fox Trot awful nightmares :p

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 05:36 PM
Is a pony able to choose what kind of dream they get? Something like lucid dreaming? Was thinking of a possibly interesting twist when it comes to Soft.

Rodny
2011-05-20, 05:37 PM
No... But Berathor currently has someone constantly interfering with his work so you could blame the change on him.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 05:38 PM
No... But Berathor currently has someone constantly interfering with his work so you could blame the change on him.

Darnit. Wasn't quite what I was hoping for.

Deadtiming for around an hour or so.

Rodny
2011-05-20, 05:42 PM
Just to mention that this intruder works off of what the dreamers want the thing to be. For instance in Fox Trot's flashback moment it was better then it was before.

Orzel
2011-05-20, 05:44 PM
Grills' character would have to develop more for him to to have a long in-depth nightmare without pulling some of the unpony parts of his backstory out.

I could do Purple but I'd rather develop her a bit in real rp a bit more first.

So I'll take the back of the list.

Rodny
2011-05-20, 05:46 PM
Good... Since they aren't on the nightmare list.

Also im being tempted to suggest we make a actual list in which All the characters= a Normal dream or a Nightmare next to them. And it would be nice if Berathor got some help if we decide to do that :p

Hawkflight
2011-05-20, 05:50 PM
I find myself curious to what Silvermane's dream would be like. She just had a pretty bad nightmare the other night, so it would probably be a good one.

Also Benson, the idea that Silvermane would do that makes her cry.

Benson
2011-05-20, 05:54 PM
I find myself curious to what Silvermane's dream would be like. She just had a pretty bad nightmare the other night, so it would probably be a good one.

Also Benson, the idea that Silvermane would do that makes her cry.

WELL...it's not like he's going to tell her that happened :P

Rodny
2011-05-20, 05:55 PM
Also the invitation for using Nightmare ponies is still open. Berathor will have to take care of about 30-50 ponies on his own if not xD

Also. Who is next?

Mindfreak
2011-05-20, 06:07 PM
You know, I wasn't going to say anything about this whole pony mafia thing, but setting fires on purpose and that jazz, just doesn't really seem My Little Pony like at all. I'm not saying to stop it because I have utterly no control over it, but I'm just giving my opinion that setting things on fire because they won't pay protection money, even the idea of making a pony be in a situation where they will have to pay protection money, seems way to mean to me to be in an RP about MLP. I know I probably should have said this earlier, but Rodny, you are really giving My Little Pony some dark undertones there guy.

Hawkflight
2011-05-20, 06:10 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with Mindfreak here. *eeps* I-If that's okay....

Rodny
2011-05-20, 06:11 PM
You realize this is meant to be a nightmare right? This is nothing that actually happens. And i was wondering about what bad could happen to his Studio and that was the first thing to come to mind. Also, the Jazz was entirely Bensons idea, the Mafia is already here if im not mistaken.

Benson
2011-05-20, 06:13 PM
They don't refer to the literal "Jazz" as in the music.........but in the expression xD

Rodny
2011-05-20, 06:15 PM
Ahh... Well i feel like a jackass now...

Mindfreak
Rodny, what I am trying to say is, don't take it all out of proportion from the ideas My Little Pony gives us in the beginning. Even though it is supposed to be a nightmare, in my opinion, wouldn't be that scary in the My Little Pony world. At worst I would assume the situation where Luna brings the world into eternal night, or you fight a chimera. But a mafia is just, horrible in my opinion. I don't even know if I'm making sense anymore, because I'm trying to say this without being harsh and hurting anyone's feelings, but I just don't like the Idea of a pony mafia that makes ponys pay protection money and sets fires if they don't.

And that is all I hope to have to say on the subject.

Orzel
Well... I did have the Pony Mafia burned down Grills' Fillydephia house in his nightmare already (before Berathor) so there is precedent. But his fillyfriend PAYED them to do that

But Grills is practically immune to fire so he was never in danger. And it wasn't over protection money.

But I thought we weren't bringing them back.

(originally I only had the Pony Mafia only do gambling rings, common bullying, and control of the thieves/vandals)

Mindfreak
2011-05-20, 06:18 PM
Ahh... Well i feel like a jackass now...

And you're not a jackass, I understand the perspective you're coming from because I had the idea of a pony mafia before I watched the My Little Ponies series via Youtube, and put it to rest because of the techniques they would have to employ.

Rodny
2011-05-20, 06:19 PM
Really? Meh i find Bulgarian Mafia awesome for some reason... possibly due to us having the best car thieves in the world. Anyway, going back on track. Well I couldn't figure out something bad that could happen to Fox Trot's studio :/

Oh and also, Mafia=not necessarily brutal. I think there are shows that have pulled out a Mafia that goes directly into the setting.

Benson
2011-05-20, 06:26 PM
WELL there's always introducing a parasprite to nom on his studio...or douse the place with some bad itching powder :D

those would be serious business enough in equestria xD

Rodny
2011-05-20, 06:28 PM
Erh... Parasprite?

Also gonna deadtime due to my brain starting to melt out my ear. (due to exhaustion)

Mindfreak
2011-05-20, 06:35 PM
Erh... Parasprite?

Also gonna deadtime due to my brain starting to melt out my ear. (due to exhaustion)

A Parasprite is like those little fuzz ball things in Star Trek that continously reproduce at an astoinishing rate. they also eat constently. Watch the show to learn more.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 06:50 PM
Back.

Rodny, Berathor can enter the Dragon's dreams, but he won't be able to control them since the dragon is out of his jurisdiction.

Soft's dream will depend on whether it's a good dream or a nightmare.

Grif
2011-05-20, 09:40 PM
I assume some of us are starting the next ponyday now?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 09:40 PM
I assume some of us are starting the next ponyday now?

Yes indeed.

Crisis21
2011-05-20, 10:01 PM
Looks like the ruins group will definitely be caught in a time distortion then.

Also, I just posted Mica's full name. I invented borrowed five middle names for her. Cookies to anyone who can identify all of them!

Also, I will likely be doing some major retconning of the Charger vs Echo Wave match as Thanqol has some issues with it. Not telling you what they are, just that he has them and they necessitate some major changes.

Grif
2011-05-20, 10:13 PM
Alright, got my ponies up and about in the Civic Center. Feel free to talk/tease/magick them.

Hawkflight
2011-05-20, 10:50 PM
Looks like the ruins group will definitely be caught in a time distortion then.

Also, I just posted Mica's full name. I invented borrowed five middle names for her. Cookies to anyone who can identify all of them!

Also, I will likely be doing some major retconning of the Charger vs Echo Wave match as Thanqol has some issues with it. Not telling you what they are, just that he has them and they necessitate some major changes.

Oh no no no, I have plans for Dawn tomorrow. She needs to be out of there by sundown.

Thanqol
2011-05-20, 10:56 PM
Oh no no no, I have plans for Dawn tomorrow. She needs to be out of there by sundown.

I reccomend a healthy dose of ScrewContinuity(tm)! Just have a Dawn clone walk around town while the adventure continues and have the two fuse together once the quest is over.

Rodny
2011-05-20, 11:18 PM
Back from deadtiming.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-20, 11:26 PM
Back from deadtiming.

So, do you want Berathor to intrude on the Dragoness's dream? Or just give Soft a dream? As for Soft's dream, would you prefer good or bad?

Crisis21
2011-05-20, 11:26 PM
I reccomend a healthy dose of ScrewContinuity(tm)! Just have a Dawn clone walk around town while the adventure continues and have the two fuse together once the quest is over.

I might do this too if anything interesting is going on out and about.

Good plan.

Thanqol
2011-05-20, 11:29 PM
I might do this too if anything interesting is going on out and about.

Good plan.

"So, how was your adventure yesterday?"
"Oh, you know. I can't really talk about it."
"Why not?"
"Time paradox."