PDA

View Full Version : [FiM] My Little Pony Bridle Shores out of character thread 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Rodny
2011-05-26, 03:32 PM
Well the Town Crier will be partially the same. In appearance and name he will be the same but background and possibly speciality will be different.

Grif
2011-05-26, 03:34 PM
Hell, I fooled with the pony generator as well.

Here's what I got for Icy.

http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files2/60309/NUu.png

Only thing missing is the cutie mark, but I'm sure I can photoshop something on her.

Rodny
2011-05-26, 04:12 PM
Hmm... How do you save the bloody game? xD (Im asking so I can post what Rodny and any other ponies i make look like :p)

Orzel
2011-05-26, 06:40 PM
Babysitting + Bearnaise Sauce = Boredom

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/tausilver/grillspredhair.png
I hope the restaurant isn't on fire.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/tausilver/purplehighlight.png
I hope you brought a parachute cause I forgot mine.

Anyway.. anypony want to interact with Mr. Legs or should I go for with my plan to "scare" the foals?

Mindfreak
2011-05-26, 06:48 PM
Babysitting + Bearnaise Sauce = Boredom

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/tausilver/grillspredhair.png
I hope the restaurant isn't on fire.

He has got some natural Horn Enhancement going on there.

Benson
2011-05-26, 06:53 PM
Alas the one pony I'd like to have interact with Mr Legs is off "lost" in the forest trying to find her hat.

Hmmm....I should see how much close to Gwynfillion I can get with the generator...

Rodny
2011-05-26, 06:57 PM
Curses, it didn't work :/

Mystic Muse
2011-05-26, 07:01 PM
Well, there's something involving the start of Smoothie getting her mind reading "Cured". It won't be relevant for at least a few days (In game) but I figured it would be interesting.

Plus, it's another thing for Charger to blame on Hydraopolis.

Lastly, no, this won't exactly be a pony version of Raven, and no, I won't be playing her. It'll be a character who died a long time ago.

Hawkflight
2011-05-26, 07:11 PM
If you want, just create Dawn Blossom with the generator, and send me the end results and what you want her cutie mark to be in a pm, I'll just replace the cutie mark for you. I've gotten better with making ponys with Inkscape. Just look at my one for Zach and Dreamrunner for such an example of what I've done with inkscape.

No thanks, it's okay. I've already got a pic of her, and she's a blank-flank anyways. :tongue:

You should probably take different concepts for the different settings into the proper threads for those settings though, rather than bringing up character concepts for one RP into the other.

Lets please keep these two RPs as separate as possible.

Yes please.

Also, I still think we should do a pony high school RP. But I'll save that discussion for IMs.

Mindfreak
2011-05-26, 07:16 PM
Also, I still think we should do a pony high school RP. But I'll save that discussion for IMs.

Interesting Idea.........*Puts Monocol on*

Benson
2011-05-26, 07:19 PM
We can still have foals go to school, Silverpine, Grif's character, is a teacher, maybe one of the community events can be helping building a school.

Or we can just take the easy way out and just add water and get instant school building, but that's lame, there's no sense of community one gets with working together and stuff :P

Mindfreak
2011-05-26, 07:36 PM
Maybe there should be a pony that runs a karoka place soon. I can imagine it now............:ThinkingFace:
"Open your eyes, I see, your eyes are open.
Wear, no disguise, for me, Come out into the open.
When it's cold outside, Am I here in vain?
Hold on, to the night, There will be no shame.
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony, harmony oh love, melting the ice for me.
Jump into the ocean, hold back the tide, I see, your love in motion.
When it's cold outside, Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night, there will be no shame.
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony, harmony oh love.............."

Politeful clap from other ponies

((A cookie to whoever figures out where the song is from!))

Rodny
2011-05-26, 07:40 PM
Hmmm... The song sounds partially familiar but i can't put my finger on it...
Also i wanted to ask, how do you put ponies from the generator in to the forum? o_O

Benson
2011-05-26, 07:41 PM
robot unicorn attack

Erasure Always ;D

Mindfreak
2011-05-26, 07:43 PM
I don't know because I make my ponies WITHOUT the generator. Blasmphamy, yes I know. I expect a good couple seconds before people start chasing me with pitchforks for such an offense.

On a side note:

I am deadtiming due to logic punching my brain with the intense reason to fall asleep.

Mindfreak
2011-05-26, 07:45 PM
robot unicorn attack

Erasure Always ;D

Also, here's a cookie

*Throughs a cookie towards Benson's way*

Grif
2011-05-26, 07:50 PM
We can still have foals go to school, Silverpine, Grif's character, is a teacher, maybe one of the community events can be helping building a school.

Or we can just take the easy way out and just add water and get instant school building, but that's lame, there's no sense of community one gets with working together and stuff :P

There's that. I have no idea what condition the school is in currently. :smallannoyed:

Benson
2011-05-26, 07:56 PM
There's that. I have no idea what condition the school is in currently. :smallannoyed:

I don't even think there's a proper school...if there was we can just hand wave it off as parasprites having had ate it. :smallamused::smalltongue:

Orzel
2011-05-26, 08:00 PM
I prefer it burned down at the last science fair and the last teacher was driven mad and we don't speak about her anymore.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-26, 08:02 PM
I prefer it burned down at the last science fair and the last teacher was driven mad and we don't speak about her anymore.

She was dragged off saying one name over and over again. "Sunny Wonders" no not really.

Rodny
2011-05-26, 08:23 PM
Bloody Finally, remembered how to make damn screenshots in a browser -.-

Here is Rodneh.
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2861/fc08deviantartnetfs71f2.png

Thanqol
2011-05-26, 08:54 PM

I don't want to start that until Charger has her cutie mark which is some ways away.

Grif
2011-05-26, 10:27 PM

To be fair, Introbulus had the mayor mention a newt-related incident regarding the last teacher. Which then retired for "medical reasons". I'll say that's close enough.

I'll get on Silverpine generally moaningdiscovering about the school condition in the next RP day.

@Rodny, why the mopey look on your pony? :smallbiggrin:

Deme
2011-05-26, 11:57 PM
Going to bed. May be a little sporadic tommorow... If the Skyfall arc gets to where Foxglove giving Silvermane some friendly comfort is needed while I'm asleep, do please hold up until I at least get a chance.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-27, 12:49 AM
Deadtiming. Kyuubi needs her sleep.

Orzel
2011-05-27, 09:35 AM
I'm thinking 'bout sending an "angry" storm cloud in the foal adventurers direction instead of Hover and her fog of sorrow. A bunch of preteens should be able to "defeat" a rogue cloud? The thing isn't even sentient.

You like?

Benson
2011-05-27, 10:43 AM
I don't mind it, it'll give them something to do aside from chatter :p

Grif
2011-05-27, 10:44 AM
I don't mind it, it'll give them something to do aside from chatter :p

Wait, is the rain going to cover the entire area? :smalleek: Oh dear, Gearstride and Silverpine is going to get soaked. The irony.

Benson
2011-05-27, 11:19 AM
^Heh

Well alas...deadtiming for most of the weekend with sporadic posts when I can. Going to the comic con etc etc

Ciao all you ponies!

Hawkflight
2011-05-27, 11:26 AM
^Heh

Well alas...deadtiming for most of the weekend with sporadic posts when I can. Going to the comic con etc etc

Ciao all you ponies!

Have fun! Bring pictures and stories of ponies!

Grif
2011-05-27, 11:30 AM
^Heh

Ciao all you ponies!

Have fun at the comic con. :smallbiggrin:

Rodny
2011-05-27, 01:31 PM
^Heh

Ciao all you ponies!

Have Fun ^^.

Also Grif, I think that that mopey look is actually their default look o_O

Grif
2011-05-27, 01:36 PM
Have Fun ^^.

Also Grif, I think that that mopey look is actually their default look o_O

Eh no. You can change their mouth/facial expression quite easily. :smallwink:

Crisis21
2011-05-27, 02:19 PM
I've got an idea for an adventure for the young group once their current scenario is over.

It's actually based on a game I like to play with young kids (mostly my younger cousins when I see them).

The scenario is that a 'tickle monster' is possessing adults of Bridle Shores and is attacking young foals and tickling them into complete submission.

The only way to exorcise this beast is to tickle the possessed pony until it leaves.

The 'tickle monster' could either be a real creature, or a conspiracy among some of the older ponies to play with the younger. Either way works.

No one gets hurt, both the foals and the adults have a great time laughing and tickling each other silly, and the adventure minded kids get to defeat a monster.

What do you think?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-27, 02:36 PM
Interesting, but not something I'd really want to participate in.

Crisis21
2011-05-27, 02:39 PM
Interesting, but not something I'd really want to participate in.

That's cool. It was just something I thought I'd throw out there. If this does happen, no one's character would have to participate if they don't want them to.

If no one is interested, I have no problem letting the idea die. It just crossed my mind and would not leave me alone.

Orzel
2011-05-27, 02:42 PM
Who doesn't tickle younger cousins into submission?

Tickle monster conspiracy sounds like sum'thing Soft would head up but with Smoothie around, it wouldn't work.

Lix Lorn
2011-05-27, 02:44 PM
My dad's living in a community atm. (yes this is relevant.)
There's a cute little girl of about eight there.

She is not ticklish.

My dad's horrified! He has NO way to defend himself!

Mindfreak
2011-05-27, 03:03 PM
*Sentances about a Tickle Monster*

I quite like that idea.

Hawkflight
2011-05-27, 03:31 PM
Just wanted to say, I don't know when I'll be on tonight. Got a last-minute invitation to see Pirates 4, and I'm leaving on the hour. And I have to get a shower and get ready before then, so ... yeah. Should be back before midnight.

Also, gonna have to give some deep thought as to what to post for Silvermane next.

Mindfreak
2011-05-27, 04:43 PM
Anyone want to be the female half of a married pair of ponies that start a Kaoroke Place in Bridal Shores sometime in the future? I'm gonna have to brainstorm a bunch of songs to use. Of course, I will have to replace somethings in the songs with ponyfied references.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-27, 05:50 PM
Smoothie actually isn't in the bar right now Mindfreak. Just so you know.

TechnoScrabble
2011-05-27, 05:55 PM
I'm a total Brony, could I join in?

Mindfreak
2011-05-27, 05:58 PM
I'm a total Brony, could I join in?

Totally, yes.

Also, Brony Highfive.
*Puts hoof up*

Mindfreak
2011-05-27, 05:59 PM
Smoothie actually isn't in the bar right now Mindfreak. Just so you know.

Where did she go? And just because Soft knows she is gone, and I myself knows that she is gone, doesn't mean Dreamrunner knows that she is gone. She woke up later then everyone else. :smalltongue:

TechnoScrabble
2011-05-27, 06:01 PM
Totally, yes.

Also, Brony Highfive.
*Puts hoof up*

I suddenly want my pony mark to be a Brofist.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-27, 06:12 PM
Where did she go? And just because Soft knows she is gone, and I myself knows that she is gone, doesn't mean Dreamrunner knows that she is gone. She woke up later then everyone else. :smalltongue:

The forest to hang out with her friends.

TechnoScrabble
2011-05-27, 06:13 PM
Hmmm...Anyone mind if I use the Brony template? (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/094/b/d/brony_template_by_fanimusmaximus-d3d828u.png)

Mystic Muse
2011-05-27, 06:18 PM
Hmmm...Anyone mind if I use the Brony template? (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/094/b/d/brony_template_by_fanimusmaximus-d3d828u.png)

I don't see any reason why you couldn't.

TechnoScrabble
2011-05-27, 06:28 PM
I don't see any reason why you couldn't.

Cool. I just need to get inkscape on my new computer so I can actually make something good with it.

EDIT:I just realized I have no idea how to use inkscape, and the tutorials are confusing the living poop outta me.
And Windows-7 paint sucks.

Zerkai
2011-05-27, 08:01 PM
I didn't look at much tutorials when messing with inkscape, bee using it a long time, started with OOTS style characters, worked my way up to more complex things from there. Seems like every time I work on something in inkscape I discover a new technique or some tool I never noticed before.

Hawkflight
2011-05-27, 09:45 PM
Anyone want to be the female half of a married pair of ponies that start a Kaoroke Place in Bridal Shores sometime in the future? I'm gonna have to brainstorm a bunch of songs to use. Of course, I will have to replace somethings in the songs with ponyfied references.

I'll play her, what did you have in mind? I have a few ideas of my own.

Deme
2011-05-27, 09:53 PM
If I'm needed in the next few hours... Too bad. I'm sleeping.

Hawkflight
2011-05-27, 10:22 PM
Hey, Quillopolis. Dawn's talking to you on Knack Tinker's Farm.

Rodny
2011-05-27, 10:25 PM
Bleeh... I can't feel my face... I should not have drank so much...

Orzel
2011-05-27, 10:52 PM
Playing LA Noire has given me a hankering for more Moonlight Mystery.

Rodny
2011-05-27, 11:19 PM
Grif, I mean the Royal Guard default look not the generator xD

Lycan 01
2011-05-27, 11:23 PM
Hey folks, sorry for the lack of activity on my part. Been pretty busy yesterday and today. Plus, Snickers is actually working today, so I figured I'd only get him involved in something if somepony actually came to him first.

Oh, and awhile back somebody asked me if a portal gun would even work on a cloud. My delayed retort: "Yes, because its awesome." :smallbiggrin:

Grif
2011-05-27, 11:47 PM
Grif, I mean the Royal Guard default look not the generator xD

Ah. Royal guards are all mopey! :smallbiggrin:

Rodny
2011-05-27, 11:58 PM
See? What did i say :p

Rodny
2011-05-28, 12:30 AM
Silverpine smiled as he felt the lick on his snout. "I may have broken a rib or three, but I'm not lame yet. I'll manage," he said, reassuring the mare. "Besides, what would the colts say back in town when I limp back on the shoulder of a mare?" he joked.

They would probably just laugh at you. Rodny would possibly straighten your ribs out... and notice that it's Gearstride who is carrying you back and check it as a win for love :p

Edit: Note To Self: Stop double posting! /shot

Grif
2011-05-28, 01:23 AM
They would probably just laugh at you. Rodny would possibly straighten your ribs out... and notice that it's Gearstride who is carrying you back and check it as a win for love :p

Edit: Note To Self: Stop double posting! /shot

:smallbiggrin:

He still has some pride left. Though a broken rib is quite painful from experience.

Rodny
2011-05-28, 02:29 AM
And definitely when they have to arrange it so it doesn't heal deformed :/

Benson
2011-05-28, 02:48 AM
Momentarily back for the night. Must get sleep. Saw a Rainbow Dash cosplay ;P....keeping my eyes peeled for more...must sleep....must post...then sleep. Yea....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 07:15 AM
Alright guys, the place my father is making me go to today has internet that doesn't work, so don't expect me to post anything anytime soon today.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-28, 09:13 AM
Not going to be on a whole lot today.

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 11:21 AM
Got Internet on my iPod touch. I am hooked up and able to post until the battery dies. But by then I will probably be charging it.

Rodny
2011-05-28, 11:37 AM
"Hello, I'm Dreamrunner. Soft had to go get some Horse apples apparently, and she left me in charge. I work here."

She refills a ponies rootbeer, taking the money and putting it in the register thing.

You so copy Pasted :p

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 11:44 AM
Quiet you!
*Ducktapes Rodney's mouth shut*

uhhh, I totally didn't copy and paste anything

Rodny
2011-05-28, 11:52 AM
"Hello, I'm Dreamrunner. Soft had to go get some Horse apples apparently, and she left me in charge. I work here."

She refills a ponies rootbeer, taking the money and putting it in the register thing.

You so copy Pasted :p

Also Rodny is tagging along :p

Hawkflight
2011-05-28, 12:15 PM
Hey, RdMarquis. Are we just letting Quillopolis fade to being a background character, or....?

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 12:19 PM
I'll play her, what did you have in mind? I have a few ideas of my own.

Well, the couple would have cutie marks of microphones, speakers, or music notes. Things that have to do with Kaoroke. Their shop would be like the Kaoroke places in Japan. They would have drinks and snacks you can buy, and the kaoroke machines would work by putting a bit in and you would get 3 songs. What do you have in mind?

Also, a talking quill would be the coolest familiar EVER!

Benson
2011-05-28, 12:31 PM
Deadtiming for a very long time again today. Day Two at the Con....gonna take stalker pictures of Leonard Nimoy ;D

Rodny
2011-05-28, 12:38 PM
This is the first time Rodny is Hugging/Snugguling so he might be a bit bad at it :D

Rodny
2011-05-28, 12:50 PM
OH GOD! I just realized. Rodny would be on the verge of suicide after a sesion with Sunny, who is IN the same bar and probably SAW it all!

Hawkflight
2011-05-28, 12:57 PM
Well, the couple would have cutie marks of microphones, speakers, or music notes. Things that have to do with Kaoroke. Their shop would be like the Kaoroke places in Japan. They would have drinks and snacks you can buy, and the kaoroke machines would work by putting a bit in and you would get 3 songs. What do you have in mind?

Also, a talking quill would be the coolest familiar EVER!

I'm thinking bright colors, for the pony I mean. Microphone cutie mark. Pigtails, possibly bound with ribbons. Maybe a collar with a tie. Hyper, boundless energy, like Pinkie but with a flair for music and entertainment and drama as opposed to sweets and parties. As for a name ... I'd need to think about that for a bit and get back to you.

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 01:06 PM
I'm thinking bright colors, for the pony I mean. Microphone cutie mark. Pigtails, possibly bound with ribbons. Maybe a collar with a tie. Hyper, boundless energy, like Pinkie but with a flair for music and entertainment and drama as opposed to sweets and parties. As for a name ... I'd need to think about that for a bit and get back to you.

That's some awesome ideas. They could also be incredibly enthusiastic about their job. They could have also used to be part of a band. And they sometimes talk about being in the band. The band wouldn't have kicked them out, the band could have been disbanded because everyone thought they had a good run, and decided to go their seperate ways. The band could be called.......maybe The Three Hoofed Brigade? As for the male's name, I was thinking of something like Micro Phone? So it could be Mr and Mrs Phone. And female could possibly be named Mega Phone? Or something else to do with music. It would be great if we could get their names to be a play on words

Rodny
2011-05-28, 01:08 PM
enthusiastic

Oh God! Thank you Mindfreak for reminding me what the word I wanted earlier was!

Also Rodny is walking around stealing peoples drinks (giving them bits instead) So Dreamrunner might have to learn how to make a Soft Serve soon :D

RdMarquis
2011-05-28, 01:20 PM
Hey, RdMarquis. Are we just letting Quillopolis fade to being a background character, or....?

Urg. Sorry, I should have given you an advance warning. Haven't had time for this during the past couple of days. But, I'm back now. You're asking it about the scroll, right?

Rodny
2011-05-28, 01:47 PM
[COLOR="Orange"]Then, Rodny turned blue. And invincible. For 12 seconds
What? O_o I did not get this sentence.

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 01:49 PM
It is a Team Fortress 2 reference. When a medic has healed enough, he yells that he is fully charged, and can then ubercharge someone, turning them Blue and Invincible for a limited amount of time

Rodny
2011-05-28, 01:50 PM
...Random reference for the win then?

Oh damn it, i hate it when i post AFTER someone else has posted xD
Also to mention. He is using enough strength to break your spine if you were the only one he was hugging, so those hugs are kind of supposed to be painful :D

Mystic Muse
2011-05-28, 02:04 PM
Oh God! Thank you Mindfreak for reminding me what the word I wanted earlier was!

Also Rodny is walking around stealing peoples drinks (giving them bits instead) So Dreamrunner might have to learn how to make a Soft Serve soon :D

Yeah, little problem with that. Rodny has no way to get all those Soft Serves. Soft is the only one who knows how to make them, and she doesn't keep a supply of them. They're made on request only.

And Soft won't be teaching anypony how to make Soft Serves for a very long time. Smoothie needs to gain control of her mind reading before she even cares enough to go through with that.

OH GOD! I just realized. Rodny would be on the verge of suicide after a sesion with Sunny, who is IN the same bar and probably SAW it all!

I really hope this is hyperbole.

Rodny
2011-05-28, 02:08 PM
Naw, Rodny is taking the ones already made, and yes it is hyperbola.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-28, 02:09 PM
Naw, Rodny is taking the ones already made, and yes it is hyperbola.

Just FYI, once Soft finds out, he probably won't be welcome in her bar for a while.

Rodny
2011-05-28, 02:11 PM
He is giving them twice their money back so whats the problem ? :D
They will tell their friends that they might get free money there which will cause even more ponies to come and helping Soft make more of a profit because they will 1 get more money and 2 buy more drinks :p

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 02:12 PM
Also, Dreamrunner now has a degree from the Medic's School of healing. And, there is apparently, 20-30 ponies in Soft's bar. But, I ship Dreamrunner with............... Someone. I'll think of someone. It would be boriing for it to be with Zach, there is no fun in dating yourself.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-28, 02:13 PM
He is giving them twice their money back so whats the problem ? :D

It's the principle of the thing. Yeah, you're giving them back what they paid, but it's still wrong. It won't be for very long, but she'll be angry at him.

Rodny
2011-05-28, 02:14 PM
Also, Dreamrunner now has a degree from the Medic's School of healing. And, there is apparently, 20-30 ponies in Soft's bar. But, I ship Dreamrunner with............... Someone. I'll think of someone. It would be boriing for it to be with Zach, there is no fun in dating yourself.

Well... If what Dreamrunner is looking is a date, Rodny is a option... Unless she wants a very long term relationship, because Rodny will eventually have to move back to Centerlot where he will continue his work.

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 02:17 PM
Well... If what Dreamrunner is looking is a date, Rodny is a option... Unless she wants a very long term relationship, because Rodny will eventually have to move back to Centerlot where he will continue his work.

alright! Let the dating begin! :D

Rodny
2011-05-28, 02:22 PM
Just to add to Kyuubi. Rodny will probably buy a giant barrel of the stuff... or maybe three

Mind, Dreamrunner is going to have to start, since Rodny doesn't really have any interest in starting a relationship :p

Mystic Muse
2011-05-28, 02:32 PM
Wow, Dream Runner sure got over Soft quickly.:smalltongue:

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 02:36 PM
Wow, Dream Runner sure got over Soft quickly.:smalltongue:

Who says she has gotten over Soft yet? This whole thing is clearly a ploy to make Soft jealouse so Dreamrunner can secure her love. :smalltongue:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-28, 02:37 PM
Who says she has gotten over Soft yet? This whole thing is clearly a ploy to make Soft jealouse so Dreamrunner can secure her love. :smalltongue:

Ah.

Yeah, not going to work.:smalltongue:

Rodny
2011-05-28, 02:48 PM
Especially when considering Rodny just bought out every Soft Serve in the room :D

Mystic Muse
2011-05-28, 02:48 PM
Especially when considering Rodny just bought out every Soft Serve in the room :D

I'm not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying that Soft is going to have a crush on Rodny because he bought a bunch of Soft Serves? Because that really isn't going to happen.

Rodny
2011-05-28, 02:52 PM
Noooooo, The other way around. Im saying she wont get jealous because he bought them off of other other people xD

Mystic Muse
2011-05-28, 02:55 PM
Noooooo, The other way around. Im saying she wont get jealous because he bought them off of other other people xD

Ah.

Actually, she won't get jealous because she has no reason to. She hasn't been around Dream Runner long enough to get even a mild crush on her, and she'd just be happy that Dream Runner found somepony else to be with.

Even if it is the guy who keeps stealing drinks. :smalltongue:

Deadtiming for an undetermined amount of time.

Rodny
2011-05-28, 02:56 PM
Don't worry, he will actually start buying Soft Serves by the barrel if you agree :D

Hawkflight
2011-05-28, 03:08 PM
Urg. Sorry, I should have given you an advance warning. Haven't had time for this during the past couple of days. But, I'm back now. You're asking it about the scroll, right?

Well, actually I was at the next day at the farm, talking to it about asking Tinker if it could stay, since I got the impression that's what it wanted.

That's some awesome ideas. They could also be incredibly enthusiastic about their job. They could have also used to be part of a band. And they sometimes talk about being in the band. The band wouldn't have kicked them out, the band could have been disbanded because everyone thought they had a good run, and decided to go their seperate ways. The band could be called.......maybe The Three Hoofed Brigade? As for the male's name, I was thinking of something like Micro Phone? So it could be Mr and Mrs Phone. And female could possibly be named Mega Phone? Or something else to do with music. It would be great if we could get their names to be a play on words

That sounds like a good idea. Not sure about those names, I might be able to come up with something better for the band, and if my pony is named that she would definitely go by a stage name.

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 03:16 PM
Well, actually I was at the next day at the farm, talking to it about asking Tinker if it could stay, since I got the impression that's what it wanted.

That sounds like a good idea. Not sure about those names, I might be able to come up with something better for the band, and if my pony is named that she would definitely go by a stage name.

What about The All- Equestrian Rejects?

RdMarquis
2011-05-28, 03:19 PM

I must have missed that. I'll go look for the post now.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-28, 03:23 PM
Scratch that, I'll be around a little while longer.

Hawkflight
2011-05-28, 03:43 PM
What about The All- Equestrian Rejects?

Ideas:

10,000 Ponies
Equestrian Kung-Fu Generation
The Pony Project
PONY
Filly Next Door
PONY MAJIK
My Little Pony (it would make a good band name!)
Equestrian All-Stars
Pony Revolution

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 03:49 PM
Ideas:

10,000 Ponies
Pony Kung-Fu Generation
Equestrian Kung-Fu Generation
The Pony Project
PONY
Filly Next Door
PONY MAJIK
My Little Pony (it would make a good band name!)
Equestrian All-Stars
Pony Revolution

I like Pony Revolution, Equestrian All-Stars, The Pony Project, Filly Next Door, and My Little Pony. It's up to you on which one to choose

Hawkflight
2011-05-28, 03:54 PM
I like Pony Revolution, Equestrian All-Stars, The Pony Project, Filly Next Door, and My Little Pony. It's up to you on which one to choose

Well, among those my favorites are Pony Revolution (PONY Revolution?), Equestrian All-Stars, and My Little Pony. If it's up to me, I'd pick My Little Pony for irony's sake, and because it sounds like it would actually be a cool band name in the ponyverse.

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 04:06 PM
Well, among those my favorites are Pony Revolution (PONY Revolution?), Equestrian All-Stars, and My Little Pony. If it's up to me, I'd pick My Little Pony for irony's sake, and because it sounds like it would actually be a cool band name in the ponyverse.

Then it is decided. The band will be called My Little Pony.

Now, we are onto names. I really think we should try for names that are a play on words. Like Mr. Micro Phone, or maybe even the names could be an anagram for an instrument?

sildra45
2011-05-28, 04:17 PM
Kyuubi wanted me to let y'all know she'll be deadtiming for quite a while.

Hawkflight
2011-05-28, 04:18 PM
Well ... the only thing I can think of that rolls off the tongue is Mr. and Mrs. Karaoke. Maybe my character is named Viola? :smallconfused:

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 04:28 PM
Well ... the only thing I can think of that rolls off the tongue is Mr. and Mrs. Karaoke. Maybe my character is named Viola? :smallconfused:

Sounds good. Perhaps my character should be called Kamina Simon Dangit, the only name I can think of is Jerry right now. That and Gurren Lagann. I'm trying to think of a name that is good and could have something to do with music. Viola is a good name for the female pony

Rodny
2011-05-28, 04:55 PM
Guys, i wanted to ask this. Does anyone have a pony named after a actualy Character they have in some other kind of rp or something? :D

Im asking since all of my ponies so far are named after actual characters I have.
These are the real them :p
Rodny Al'Dar (http://th03.deviantart.net/fs11/PRE/i/2006/240/b/4/Teutonic_knight_by_Rufus_Jr.jpg)
Damrot (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_W50EEzbdV6M/STQJzvQ6zgI/AAAAAAAAAM4/nlSoPDy0OoU/s1600/DeathKnight_lines.jpg)
Berathor (http://www.knowledge-meta.com/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_122/Evil$20Knight.jpg)

Lix Lorn
2011-05-28, 04:56 PM
Joy is me to a certain level, so yes. The others are new.

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 05:00 PM
Zach is an exact representation of me as well. On such a level that if we met in real life, the first thing we would do is fist pound each other. Then we would go and be each other's wingman. It'd be sweet

Rodny
2011-05-28, 05:01 PM
Also, Lix, Damrot is poking the you in the Civics.

Lix Lorn
2011-05-28, 05:02 PM
Gotcha. (zooms)

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 05:04 PM
*Fists pounds Zach the Pony*

No one could describe the greatness that would ensue.

Rodny
2011-05-28, 05:08 PM
Meh if I ever met any of my characters, except maybe for a few, I would be killed in a wide variety of ways. Being eaten is one of them, seeing as i have 2 dragons between them.

Hawkflight
2011-05-28, 05:40 PM
Sounds good. Perhaps my character should be called Kamina Simon Dangit, the only name I can think of is Jerry right now. That and Gurren Lagann. I'm trying to think of a name that is good and could have something to do with music. Viola is a good name for the female pony

Awesome. I'm thinking, yellow coat and green or blue hair in long twin pigtails (think Hatsune Miku), though red hair works too. Ribbons or those futuristic things Miku wears in her hair. Maybe a collar and tie.

Guys, i wanted to ask this. Does anyone have a pony named after a actualy Character they have in some other kind of rp or something? :D

Im asking since all of my ponies so far are named after actual characters I have.
Rodny Al'Dar (http://th03.deviantart.net/fs11/PRE/i/2006/240/b/4/Teutonic_knight_by_Rufus_Jr.jpg)
Damrot (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_W50EEzbdV6M/STQJzvQ6zgI/AAAAAAAAAM4/nlSoPDy0OoU/s1600/DeathKnight_lines.jpg)
Berathor (http://www.knowledge-meta.com/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_122/Evil$20Knight.jpg)

Well, Silvermane was supposed to be based off of myself IRL, but ... it kinda got away from me. ^^;

The rest of them are Bridal Shores originals. ^^

Orzel
2011-05-28, 06:17 PM

Well Grills is like my 15 year old self in an adult body.
He is "based" one of my old D&D characters when I inserted my personality (at the time) out of laziness.

The rest are original.

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 06:26 PM
Awesome. I'm thinking, yellow coat and green or blue hair in long twin pigtails (think Hatsune Miku), though red hair works too. Ribbons or those futuristic things Miku wears in her hair. Maybe a collar and tie.

Well, Silvermane was supposed to be based off of myself IRL, but ... it kinda got away from me. ^^;

Vocaloid for the win. Yeah, still can't think of anything for names other than Jerry or Kamina or Simon. Probably will end up being Simon, he is my favorite character. You okay with the male pony being called Simon, Hawkflight?

Hawkflight
2011-05-28, 07:02 PM
It's your pony, name him whatever you like. :smalltongue: I'll just go with Viola then, unless I think of something else while I'm doing the dishes.

Rodny
2011-05-28, 07:20 PM
Well Deadtiming until tomorrow. Good night.
(falls into sweet sweet unconsciousness)

Mindfreak
2011-05-28, 09:07 PM
I'm going to bed. Oi vey, I really shouldn't stay up till 10.

Thanqol
2011-05-28, 09:50 PM

All names are original, but all my characters are based off a fraction of my own personality. This usually results in that part of my personality getting a distinct voice in my head.

For instance, one of my tabletop characters, Jayden Mavel, was based partly off my tendency to make really dumb decisions. Now she's always egging me on when something dangerous is happening.

NOT CRAZY

Hawkflight
2011-05-28, 10:03 PM
NOT CRAZY

Fixed that for you. ^_^

Mystic Muse
2011-05-28, 10:07 PM
Fixed that for you. ^_^

Yes, but it's a good crazy.

Thanqol
2011-05-28, 10:23 PM
What's that, Jayden? Kill everyone who's calling me crazy? While riding a motorcycle? Jeeze, they're right, you are crazy - Where am I going to find a motorcycle shop on a Sunday? http://i.imgur.com/Npxit.jpg

Mystic Muse
2011-05-29, 01:46 AM
And deadtime for me.

Hawkflight
2011-05-29, 02:58 AM
So, I just noticed something interesting. Our little group of foal adventurers? It now has six ponies: 2 earth ponies, 2 unicorns, and 2 pegasi. Furthermore, we have an even split of gender. What are the odds?

So, I'm just wondering what people's thoughts are on this. Do we want to do one group of 6 ponies, or two groups of 3 ponies (boys vs girls), each group meeting up with each other during major crossover events? I think both ways have their merit, so I'm curious as to what other ponies think of this. (Also, possible foreshadowing of the Pony High School RP?)

By the by, I'm writing up a summary of presently ongoing plots. If everypony could help me out by listing what major plots are happening right now, it would be greatly appreciated. So far I have:

The Skyfall arc presently concluding(?) at the lighthouse.
The six foals adventuring in the forest.
The adventure in the ruins just wrapping up to a close in the previous day.

Grif
2011-05-29, 03:35 AM
So, I just noticed something interesting. Our little group of foal adventurers? It now has six ponies: 2 earth ponies, 2 unicorns, and 2 pegasi. Furthermore, we have an even split of gender. What are the odds?

So, I'm just wondering what people's thoughts are on this. Do we want to do one group of 6 ponies, or two groups of 3 ponies (boys vs girls), each group meeting up with each other during major crossover events? I think both ways have their merit, so I'm curious as to what other ponies think of this. (Also, possible foreshadowing of the Pony High School RP?)

By the by, I'm writing up a summary of presently ongoing plots. If everypony could help me out by listing what major plots are happening right now, it would be greatly appreciated. So far I have:

I think my brain is derping for the moment, so maybe you could list down who the adventuring 6 is? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Also, what qualifies as a major plot?

Benson
2011-05-29, 03:46 AM

..Why split up ponies? That doesn't build friendship ;D Bonds of friendship <3......really....the the foals and their adventures and trials are the only things we have in keeping to the spirit of the show for the most part.

In regards to plots going on today, that's about it, with other ponies just doing random stuff to fill in the day so that posters can still RP even if they are not involved with those plots.

Hawkflight
2011-05-29, 01:02 PM
I think my brain is derping for the moment, so maybe you could list down who the adventuring 6 is? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Also, what qualifies as a major plot?

Charger - female earth pony
Dawn Blossom - female earth pony
Smoothie - female unicorn
Phyrite - male unicorn
Spark Chaser - male pegasus
Thunderbolt - male pegasus

Also, the way I see it, a major plot is any subplot of interest that someone might like to get in on, or that would affect everyone in such a way that a newcomer really should know about it. Or both.

..Why split up ponies? That doesn't build friendship ;D Bonds of friendship <3......really....the the foals and their adventures and trials are the only things we have in keeping to the spirit of the show for the most part.

I generally agree. I just wanted to see what everyone else thought, throw the idea out there.

Also, we need a name for this group. Srsly.

Rodny
2011-05-29, 01:04 PM
Hmm? Who is that? she thinks to herself. (Berathor will be able to hear her.)

Naaaaaaw, I think it will be funnier if she had to talk out loud for Berathor to hear her... that way a lot of awkward situations in which Sunny is talking to herself will be possible :D

Mystic Muse
2011-05-29, 01:08 PM
Naaaaaaw, I think it will be funnier if she had to talk out loud for Berathor to hear her... that way a lot of awkward situations in which Sunny is talking to herself will be possible :D

Then she'll probably continue to ignore Berathor until she goes back home.

Rodny
2011-05-29, 01:11 PM
That is a option too but, Berathor will most probably not stop commentating until she replies at one point or another :D

Mystic Muse
2011-05-29, 01:15 PM
That is a option too but, Berathor will most probably not stop commentating until she replies at one point or another :D

That's fine.

Rodny
2011-05-29, 01:37 PM
If I have to be honest... I didn't expect Sunny or actually any of your ponies to show humility(or whatever the word for what Sunny is doing right now is) :D

Hey i wanted to ask. Is it possible to use another language (Like bulgarian) if your character is supposed to say something no one else understands? :p

Deme
2011-05-29, 02:03 PM
Phyrite - male unicorn

Also, the way I see it, a major plot is any subplot of interest that someone might like to get in on, or that would affect everyone in such a way that a newcomer really should know about it. Or both.

I generally agree. I just wanted to see what everyone else thought, throw the idea out there.

Also, we need a name for this group. Srsly.

Well, we could always split them up temorarily. It's not like they're joined at the hip or something...

I reccomend someone actually suggesting that the team needs a name. Whatever it is, Pyrite will suggest that it officially declares itself "sponsored by Pyrite-Mart!"

...Also, can the rain have destroyed the map? It's slightly funnier to me if Pyrite isn't found out right away.

Rodny
2011-05-29, 04:42 PM
Um... Mind, isn't Sunny on GearStrides back right now? :D

Mystic Muse
2011-05-29, 04:47 PM
Hey i wanted to ask. Is it possible to use another language (Like bulgarian) if your character is supposed to say something no one else understands? :p

It would be better to say "Nopony else can understand this." than to write things in a different language.

Mindfreak
2011-05-29, 04:49 PM
Um... Mind, isn't Sunny on GearStrides back right now? :D

Eh? What you talking bout?

Rodny
2011-05-29, 04:52 PM
Well if no one understands Bulgarian I can get away with cursing in that language xD (just kidding)

And I was under the impression that Sunny was on top of (and hugging) Gearstride o_O

Mindfreak
2011-05-29, 04:56 PM
Oh, snap, I forgot about that. Well, the lazy part of me is talking too loudly now, if Kyuubi or Benson wishes for me to change it, I will.

Grif
2011-05-29, 07:20 PM
Phyrite - male unicorn

Ah okay. I keep forgetting some of the characters you made are just foals.

I wonder if they will go to school once (or if) I managed to get Silverpine to restore the school to some sort of functioning state.

Rodny
2011-05-29, 07:50 PM
Deadtiming until tomorrow. *thump*

Hawkflight
2011-05-29, 08:37 PM
Ah okay. I keep forgetting some of the characters you made are just foals.

I wonder if they will go to school once (or if) I managed to get Silverpine to restore the school to some sort of functioning state.

Probably off-screen. :tongue:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-29, 10:28 PM
Deadtiming.

Rodny
2011-05-30, 10:20 AM
Guys, just to let you know, I will barely be on for the next week.

Mindfreak
2011-05-30, 11:27 AM
Deadtiming for 5 hours for swimming and then to watch the first Gurren Lagann movie. See you all then.

Orzel
2011-05-30, 11:45 AM
Deadtime. Making food.

Thanqol
2011-05-30, 04:42 PM
Phew, sorry ya'll for the semi leave of absence, school's almost wrapped up and I'll be able to return to ponies full time!

Hawkflight
2011-05-30, 07:44 PM
@Thanqol: I'm ... not entirely sure what to post for Silvermane. I've done all the waiting I can, I think, I'm out of ideas.

Thanqol
2011-05-30, 07:54 PM
@Thanqol: I'm ... not entirely sure what to post for Silvermane. I've done all the waiting I can, I think, I'm out of ideas.

It's high time for an intervention of some kind.

Grif
2011-05-30, 07:56 PM
I must say Whitefire seemed like a lite version of !InsanePinkie right about now. :smallconfused:

Thanqol
2011-05-30, 08:03 PM
I must say Whitefire seemed like a lite version of !InsanePinkie right about now. :smallconfused:

She's not insane. She's just absolutely crazy.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-30, 08:03 PM
Sildra would like to inform the thread that he's going to a double feature movie, and as such will be deadtiming for a long time.

Grif
2011-05-30, 08:16 PM
Also, deadtiming now. Feel free to continue the story. Silverpine should be just tagging along.

Orzel
2011-05-30, 08:27 PM
I think when the Grill/Bakery/Boutique and Tower/Greenhouse/Grove hit 50 pages we rename them to Comercial/Adventure and Forest respectively.

General Town: Character homes, Civil Centre, Nightclub (not built yet), Farm, Streets,
Forest: Gwyn's Tower, Foxgloves' Grove, The Greenhouse, Foals' Clubhouse, Inner Forest, Beach (moved from general)
Comercial: The Spa and Grill, Snickerdoodle's Bakery, Scarlet's Boutique, Adventure plots
The Bar and Eastside: Soft's Bar, Mt. Trotia, The Library, The School (not built yet)

Mystic Muse
2011-05-30, 08:37 PM
Looks like I have to deadtime. Possibly for the night.

Crisis21
2011-05-30, 10:07 PM
Out of curiosity, is there anywhere in town Eric could go for skates? Does Scarlet sell those kinds of things?

I think when the Grill/Bakery/Boutique and Tower/Greenhouse/Grove hit 50 pages we rename them to Comercial/Adventure and Forest respectively.

General Town: Character homes, Civil Centre, Nightclub (not built yet), Farm, Streets,
Forest: Gwyn's Tower, Foxgloves' Grove, The Greenhouse, Foals' Clubhouse, Inner Forest, Beach (moved from general)
Comercial: The Spa and Grill, Snickerdoodle's Bakery, Scarlet's Boutique, Adventure plots
The Bar and Eastside: Soft's Bar, Mt. Trotia, The Library, The School (not built yet)

I like this idea.

Lix Lorn
2011-05-30, 10:08 PM
Out of curiosity, is there anywhere in town Eric could go for skates? Does Scarlet sell those kinds of things?
Depends. Are they pretty skates? XD

Sure?

Benson
2011-05-30, 10:09 PM

Hahah, Gearstride would make ya custom rocket skates that only have the 49 percentile chance of exploding. :smallwink:

Hawkflight
2011-05-30, 10:17 PM

I ... third this idea. Also, it's spelled "Commercial".

Hawkflight
2011-05-30, 10:33 PM
It's high time for an intervention of some kind.

Just not sure what to post.

Orzel
2011-05-30, 10:35 PM
Hey, its hard to avoid typos while grilling and your M is broke. :smalltongue:

*tosses veggie dogs and veggie burgers to all*

Crisis21
2011-05-30, 11:37 PM
Depends. Are they pretty skates? XD

Sure?

I think he'd like them to be.

Which thread would Scarlet's shop be in? General locations or Boutique?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-30, 11:57 PM
I think he'd like them to be.

Which thread would Scarlet's shop be in? General locations or Boutique?

The Boutique.

I have to deadtime for tonight. Anypony who can, please inform the Grimdark bronies.

Hawkflight
2011-05-31, 12:12 AM
I have to deadtime for tonight. Anypony who can, please inform the Grimdark bronies.

I'll tell them. /playfulsarcasm

Hey, Thanqol. Can you get on MSN?

Thanqol
2011-05-31, 12:18 AM
I'll tell them. /playfulsarcasm

Hey, Thanqol. Can you get on MSN?

Sorry, I'm stuck on my laptop all day. PM's?

Grif
2011-05-31, 12:21 AM

Fourthed? :smalltongue:

Hawkflight
2011-05-31, 02:53 AM
Deadtiming once the database backup starts.

Thanqol
2011-05-31, 03:41 AM
Deadtime :smallsmile:

Crisis21
2011-05-31, 10:05 AM
The Boutique.

Thank you. Posted.

Hawkflight
2011-05-31, 10:02 PM
@Kyuubi: Ewwww....

Mystic Muse
2011-05-31, 10:04 PM
@Kyuubi: Ewwww....

What? What exactly did I do?

Hawkflight
2011-05-31, 10:05 PM
I was referring to Sunny's alleged retching. :smalltongue:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-31, 10:06 PM
I was referring to Sunny's alleged retching. :smalltongue:

Ah.

I thought you meant the fact that she liked spinach.:smalltongue:

Hawkflight
2011-05-31, 10:08 PM
What? No, I love spinach. Raw spinach, with EVOO and a touch of truffle oil? Yum.

Orzel
2011-05-31, 10:17 PM
That is the way to eat raw spinach

Sunny speaks/understands Old Horse?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-31, 10:18 PM
That is the way to eat raw spinach

Sunny speaks/understands Old Horse?

I just figured it'd be something funny. I can retcon it if you want.

Orzel
2011-05-31, 10:22 PM
Keep it. It's funny that the little buska speaks it. Just make up words with lots of Ks, Vs, Ns, and Bs

Mystic Muse
2011-05-31, 10:27 PM
Keep it. It's. Funny that the little buska speaks it. Just make up words with lots of Ks, Vs, Ns, and Bs

Okay. Good to know.

Crisis21
2011-05-31, 10:32 PM
A pink filly walks by the boutique, taps on the glass seven times, and trots away.

Um, what was this about?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-31, 10:45 PM
Sorry. Have to deadtime.

Orzel
2011-05-31, 10:59 PM
Um, what was this about?

Hoof size 10 characters

Crisis21
2011-05-31, 11:04 PM
Hoof size 10 characters

Ah. Thanks!

Hawkflight
2011-05-31, 11:44 PM
Rainbow, you crafty filly.

Benson
2011-06-01, 12:12 AM
So I take that the next pony day will be the day the Carnival arrives? or are we going to stave that off? :smallconfused:

Hawkflight
2011-06-01, 12:15 AM
Sounds good to me.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-01, 12:24 AM
Would anypony greatly mind if Soft happened upon a macguffin that gave Smoothie control of her mind reading for one day so that Smoothie can have fun with her friends at the carnival?

Hawkflight
2011-06-01, 12:27 AM
That would be good. ^_^

EDIT:

Umm, I don't think there's anything else I can do here, and I should probably leave you two alone. Unless you two have any objections, I'm just going to go back to my bar. Soft tells them.

(Okay, so I was wrong.)

What were you wrong about?

Benson
2011-06-01, 12:28 AM
That would be good. ^_^

EDIT:

about it being their last post of the night

Mystic Muse
2011-06-01, 12:28 AM
That would be good. ^_^

EDIT:

The post before that being the last post I was going to be able to manage tonight. Although I am going to bed now.

EDIT: Cursed Ninjas. I blame Gwyn. Just a running gag between Benson and I.

Hawkflight
2011-06-01, 12:29 AM
Ah, okay. :smalltongue:

Night. ^^

Thanqol
2011-06-01, 12:36 AM
Plotline: Finish.

Everyone gets 1xp for showing up, 1xp for roleplaying, 1xp for taking risks, 1xp for finishing a story, and 1xp if you can articulate something you've learned.

Whitefire: I learned how to use contractions.
Charger: I learned that kung fu is TOTALLY AWESOME!!

*Sigh*

Rodny
2011-06-01, 08:44 AM
Back for an hour or four.

Also, Berathor loves Bridle Shores ^.^

Mystic Muse
2011-06-01, 09:57 AM
Plotline: Finish.

Everyone gets 1xp for showing up, 1xp for roleplaying, 1xp for taking risks, 1xp for finishing a story, and 1xp if you can articulate something you've learned.

Whitefire: I learned how to use contractions.
Charger: I learned that kung fu is TOTALLY AWESOME!!

*Sigh*

I learned that Sunny is probably going to be showing up at soem point to give WHitefire and Silvermane both hugs. :smalltongue:

Rodny
2011-06-01, 11:40 AM
If a gryphon ate a chicken would that be considered cannibalism? o_O

Grif
2011-06-01, 11:42 AM

Probably not. Gryphons are not ponies after all. I do expect it to be frowned upon by the vegetarian ponies. :smallamused: Well, at least my pony will.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-01, 11:43 AM

Hey, no driving Silvermane into Super Saiyan mode.

Rodny
2011-06-01, 11:44 AM
Well Gryphons are half bird. so if a bird ate another bird isn't that considered cannibalism? xD

Mystic Muse
2011-06-01, 11:47 AM
Well Gryphons are half bird. so if a bird ate another bird isn't that considered cannibalism? xD

Cannibalism is defined as "eating the flesh of your own kind." so no, it wouldn't qualify as cannibalism since you're eating a chicken and not a Griffin.

Deme
2011-06-01, 11:56 AM
Well, I've had Foxglove on standby, so she's formally freed up...

And I've not yet done anything with my other two for this in-game day. Any characters not involved in anything that we could think to put in a scene together?

Benson
2011-06-01, 11:59 AM
Well I believe this day is coming to end more or less, so tomorrow in-game they'd more than be able to have more chances for interactions.

Deme
2011-06-01, 11:59 AM
True 'nough. I guess they get a day off.

Benson
2011-06-01, 12:07 PM
The only problem is the foal group, need to get them up to speed so that we can transition into the next day 'cleanly' instead of having messy separate continuities.

Grif
2011-06-01, 12:11 PM
The only problem is the foal group, need to get them up to speed so that we can transition into the next day 'cleanly' instead of having messy separate continuities.

Kids, you better hurry up or you'll get detention again! :smalltongue:

Mystic Muse
2011-06-01, 12:14 PM
Deadtiming for a while.

They could just do a cleaning up of the ruins montage like in the library. We just need montage music for Smoothie to sing.

Hawkflight
2011-06-01, 12:21 PM
Deadtiming for a while.

They could just do a cleaning up of the ruins montage like in the library. We just need montage music for Smoothie to sing.

Why not. We have Smoothie's singing voice, and Charger's speakers. Dawn is also a fairly good singer. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Grif
2011-06-01, 12:24 PM
Deadtiming for a few hours. Yada Yada sleep.

Rodny
2011-06-01, 12:39 PM
Edited the last comment Benson :p

Benson
2011-06-01, 12:42 PM
Edited the last comment Benson :p

Now it just looks weird since he's commenting on something that Gearstride didn't even say yet xD

Orzel
2011-06-01, 12:47 PM
Weird?

I was llike "O_O zwhat clans?"

Mystic Muse
2011-06-01, 02:36 PM
Back!

Kyuubi has her driver's permit now! Yayz!

Benson
2011-06-01, 02:37 PM
edited my post just because it came off as non-sequiter and random the way ya went and did it Rodny xD lol....:smallbiggrin: SO now its even more non-sequiter and random xD

Congrats Kyuubi

Hawkflight
2011-06-01, 05:14 PM
He, RdMarquis. You're up in the forest. (The Greenhouse Thread.) (I figured Dawn Blossom brought Dr. Quillopolis with her, if that's okay. If it's not, I can retcon that out.)

Mystic Muse
2011-06-01, 10:50 PM
Okay, so, Carnival will be happening soon, which will probably happen for about a week or two in character,* and then It's the age regression arc, followed by Soft's disease arc.

My only question is, should the disease arc happen after or during the age regression arc? I'd like to get it done soon, and I was thinking the age regression arc would be done after just a day, but it sounds like one or two playgrounders would like for it to last longer.

Just asking the general opinion of the playground.

Grif
2011-06-01, 10:52 PM
A day in ponytime right? That should be fair enough. (A day is anything up to a week in real-time anyway).

Hawkflight
2011-06-01, 11:12 PM
Okay, so, Carnival will be happening soon, which will probably happen for about a week or two in character,* and then It's the age regression arc, followed by Soft's disease arc.

My only question is, should the disease arc happen after or during the age regression arc? I'd like to get it done soon, and I was thinking the age regression arc would be done after just a day, but it sounds like one or two playgrounders would like for it to last longer.

Just asking the general opinion of the playground.

A week or two? I would like to point out just how long an in-game week is in real time ... just sayin'.

Also ... I'd really rather not do the disease arc during the age regression arc, I don't want to ruin it for poor Silvermane. Or Soft.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-01, 11:15 PM
A week or two? I would like to point out just how long an in-game week is in real time ... just sayin'. I was thinking the carnival would be something you just went to that would have its own thread for a while, and you can go or leave at any time. Just like another location, except temporary.

Also ... I'd really rather not do the disease arc during the age regression arc, I don't want to ruin it for poor Silvermane. Or Soft.

Okay. I was just worried about the age regression sub plot taking like a month before Soft's subplot could get over and done with.

Hawkflight
2011-06-01, 11:56 PM
I was thinking the carnival would be something you just went to that would have its own thread for a while, and you can go or leave at any time. Just like another location, except temporary.

Fair enough, I just thought people would get tired of it after a while. How about instead of saying it lasts a specific amount of time, it just lasts until everypony's bored with it? Alternate idea: There are other major events planned, like Foxtrot's dance recital, so we could have it last just two days so it doesn't interfere.

Mystic Muse
2011-06-02, 12:04 AM
Fair enough, I just thought people would get tired of it after a while. How about instead of saying it lasts a specific amount of time, it just lasts until everypony's bored with it? Alternate idea: There are other major events planned, like Foxtrot's dance recital, so we could have it last just two days so it doesn't interfere.

Okay. I guess that works.

And that's page 50. Time for a new Out of character thread.

And I have just the perfect picture for the first post. One I'm sure you're familiar with Hawkflight.

EDIT: New thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11120034#post11120034)

Thanqol
2011-06-02, 12:11 AM
Sorry ya'll, today kinda got away from me. Will be active tomorrow.

snake obsidian
2011-07-26, 10:16 PM
Hi, I´ve been lurking around the main thread and the avatar thread for some time, and when I saw this one, my mind went wow, an RP pony thread, awesome, I must find a way in, so, hey, is there still space for another one? I´ve got an avatar request going for the character I have in mind, you can see it here http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192128&page=39
, but there is a problem, and that is naming. I´m new to the pony, I´ve just finished watching the series, and I don´t know a good name for him, so I would appreciate it greatfully if someone could help me in ponynaming.

Benson
2011-07-26, 10:22 PM
Hi, I´ve been lurking around the main thread and the avatar thread for some time, and when I saw this one, my mind went wow, an RP pony thread, awesome, I must find a way in, so, hey, is there still space for another one? I´ve got an avatar request going for the character I have in mind, you can see it here http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192128&page=39
, but there is a problem, and that is naming. I´m new to the pony, I´ve just finished watching the series, and I don´t know a good name for him, so I would appreciate it greatfully if someone could help me in ponynaming.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207586&page=8

Current MiP RP OOC is thread here....and yes, there is always, always room for one more, always. :smallsmile: