PDA

View Full Version : Domains by Deity

Ziegander
2011-05-13, 02:40 PM
Does anyone know of a consolidated list anywhere on the internet that compiles as many of D&D 3.5's domains as possible, organized by the deities that offer them?

Thanks in advance!

DogbertLinc
2011-05-13, 03:53 PM
I suggest you try to find the now defunct Crystal Keep indexed. They had most of teh gods/domains with listed sources.

Ziegander
2011-05-13, 04:06 PM
Found them, and that's a very nice resource indeed, for all sorts of things. It has the Deities listed and what Domains they offer, but I'm looking for a reverse sort of list, Domains listed including which Deities offer them. That way a player can look through the domains, find ones that offer spells they like, and they know which deities offer the domains (so if they want to match two interesting domains to a specific deity, or match their alignment to the deities offering the domains, etc). I'm not sure if I'll be able to find such a list (the domains listed in the 3.X Deities & Demigods book are like this, but they only list deities that are found in that book and not the countless others that have been published by WotC over the years).

Again, thanks in advance! And thank you DogbertLinc for your fine suggestion!

DogbertLinc
2011-05-13, 04:10 PM
I'm not sure if the Crystal Keep spell index has a domain list. It sounds liek it would.

If it does, all you need is a ctrl+F and a notepad. Otherwise...you're out of luck, me thinks.

Ziegander
2011-05-13, 04:39 PM
{Scrubbed}

Akal Saris
2011-05-13, 11:06 PM
Eh...I'd like to see setting-specific deities and the 'Races of..' deities in a list as well. Is there a lot of interest in this? I could probably start hunting down information sometime

Kosjsjach
2011-05-14, 01:58 AM
{Scrubbed}

Ziegander
2011-05-14, 02:32 AM
Very nice. Thanks!

Lord.Sorasen
2011-05-15, 10:11 PM
Crystal Keep had a list of all the domains. Except Pride: for whatever reason it's missing pride. I can't remember if it linked to deities... Just checked, for whatever reason it doesn't.

Roland St. Jude
2011-05-15, 10:14 PM
Sheriff: Okay, people need to stop using this forum to link and share non-OGL material and other copyrighted material.