PDA

View Full Version : Can't find a good clipart of a d20

Trystane_Insane
2011-05-13, 04:32 PM
I hate Google right now. I've tried various combinations of words, searching Images, Web, and even Shopping, but can't seem to find a good picture of a d20. (Darn Perception checks.) I want something to put on a T-shirt I'm designing via CafePress, so it has to be public domain, with either no background or a black background (the shirt's black.) Also, I'd prefer the d20 to be red, with the 20 facing up, but that's not as important. If anyone knows of such an image, or a website or database with similar images, could you let me know?

If anyone's curious, this is what the shirt reads on the front:

To-Do List:
Clear off dining room table
Level up party NPC
Age letter from the king
Order pizza
Work on Scottish accent
for the Dwarf
Write clever BBEG dialogue
Put a little more death
in the Dungeon of Death
Find forest maps on the Web
Get shoes out of doorway
Plan TPK... Just in case!

And the back's going to have small text near the neckline, that reads

Yeah, I'm a DM. :d20:

mathemagician
2011-05-13, 04:39 PM
There's some talk about dice graphics in this thread from the rptools forums, this post in particular has a d20 in the spoiler, but it is blue not red:

http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?p=197139#p197139

You may be able to do a quick palate swap on the d20 there, or figure out what this blender thing they're talking about is :)

Trystane_Insane
2011-05-13, 04:50 PM
Ah, perfect! Thank you!

Ravens_cry
2011-05-13, 05:34 PM
You may be able to do a quick palate swap on the d20 there, or figure out what this blender thing they're talking about is :)
Blender refers, I believe, to a freeware 3D modelling tool. I hear it is excellent once you figure out how to use it, the trouble is that it is very not newbie friendly and the community isn't much better.
Also, red, d20 with the 20 facing up? How's this?
http://www.openclipart.org/image/800px/svg_to_png/twenty_sided_dice.png

Volos
2011-05-15, 01:40 AM
Ask my avatarist, he may allow you to have the base D20 he used for my avatar.