PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Classes w/(Metamagic) Feats

Raimun
2011-05-14, 08:48 AM
So, I'm playing a 3.5 D&D-campaign as a Cleric and I have small problem. During the campaign I've come up with a build that would be really fun and useful but I did not consider it before I made the character. I would need one extra Metamagic Feat to pull it off.

So, the question is: do you know any Classes or Prestige Classes that would give you a bonus (Metamagic) Feat at the first level?

I do realize a level of Contemplative and it's bonus Domain could give you a Feat as Domain power but that option might not be viable because you would have to at least meet a high ranking Outsider or such and I'm not sure if it will be possible.

FMArthur
2011-05-14, 09:17 AM
Well I just looked through BoED, CD and CC for something and came up empty. You'd probably have better luck in the D&D 3.5 subforum.

If you have an unusually large Intelligence bonus (massive, actually), Loremaster (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/prestigeClasses/loremaster.htm) could give you a bonus feat very early. If you just keep going with the class you can eventually get it even with a low Intelligence, on any one odd-numbered level where your class level + Int >= 8. If you have a low Intelligence you might be waiting as long as ECL 16.