PDA

View Full Version : Recharging psicrowns

Cicciograna
2011-05-14, 09:29 AM
Recharging

Most power point storage devices allow psionic characters to “recharge” the item with their own power points. Doing this depletes the character’s power point reserve on a 1-for-1 basis as if he had manifested a power; however, those power points remain indefinitely stored. The opposite is not true—psionic characters may not use power points stored in a storage item to replenish their own power point reserves.

Psicrowns

A psicrown is a special headband that stores several powers. Unlike dorjes, which can contain a wide variety of powers, each psicrown is of a certain kind and holds specific powers. Unless otherwise stated, a psicrown has power points equal to 50 × its manifester level when created. These power points can be spent only on the powers that are contained in the psicrown.

Given this, I assume psicrowns are rechargeable, am I right?

PairO'Dice Lost
2011-05-14, 11:59 AM
Given this, I assume psicrowns are rechargeable, am I right?

The first quote refers to power point storage devices, i.e. items whose primary purpose is to store power points, i.e. not psicrowns.

Cicciograna
2011-05-14, 12:57 PM
The first quote refers to power point storage devices, i.e. items whose primary purpose is to store power points, i.e. not psicrowns.

Ah, very good. Thank you.