PDA

View Full Version : Marriage Of The Gods

ArlEammon
2011-05-14, 01:18 PM
Far into the future, the Earth has completed a Temporal Cycle. The Earth, universe and everything has started over, and has begun anew. The days of guns, electricity, computers, gasoline and nuclear power has returned, but the new Earth has discovered magical powers once again. Creating their own gods as slaves to control, and conquer the others, the nations of the world, the politics of the day is shrouded over with a cloud of hum-drum, day to day living amidst the secret menace that looms over every head.

IC:
The slave gods all receive mysterious telepathic communication. They have a vision of a cloaked figure, covered in shadows, with a walking stick. "I know that you tire of your empty existence of servitude to the state as slaves. Cooperate with me, and I will give you freedom."

Norpfang
2011-05-14, 01:26 PM
The Canadians continue to advance in agriculture and economics with the forced protection of Teq'Mel. Currently in a state of constant rain fall. Currently at a point of 1000 sacrifices to sustain Teq'Mels servitude however less and less people come each year. However thanks to Its intervention canadians have a great source of hydro-electrical technology in the form of underwater cities, and highly advanced eco friendly power. However thanks to old culture they have yet to fully become "advanced".

We the Waters of Teq'Mel here your call. We agree with your proposal for our offering have run dry. Tell us what to do and we shall be a free entity and, bring pain on those who would enslave every molecule of our being. We the waters of Teq'Mel will come On the day this was spoken all water stood still.

Samfool
2011-05-14, 02:13 PM
The iron fist of the Russian leaders has a grip on his mind, they have control of his very soul. The voice.. the voice broke that bond. Perun.. Perun is breaking free. His loyalty to his country was unbreakable, but being their, pawn, their trophy, that changed things inside him. He is still loyal because of the bond, but seeds of doubts have been set in his mind.

Building up the Nation for the upcoming and inevitable war is a lengthy process, but Mother Russia has done well. With the help of the god Perun, they prepare quite nicely.

Beans
2011-05-14, 03:39 PM
New Doverstaat, an African colony of Britain with German influence, has been prospering.
It has been well-liked by environmentalist movements for years for its lower pollution rates, and regularly is able to wheedle favors off them.

This fortune is due to their goddess, Lady Z. A being of decay and pollution, she is regularly employed to absorb some of the toxicity and virulence of pollutants that are brought to her holding facility. They get these actions out of her with such incentives as nonrestrictive clothing, cigarettes, and books.
---

Lady Z sits on her bed, reading languidly. Her captors, her jailers... are not so bad, but she is unsatisfied with sitting around and turning toxic muck to innocuous mud. It's not in her nature to be the country's industrial cleanup gal.

She heard a voice and sat up, blinking and pricking up her mental hearing to listen further.

ArlEammon
2011-05-14, 06:13 PM
OOC: Bump

(New players are free to post)

Gourtox
2011-05-14, 06:52 PM
The U.S.A. constantly trying to expand and solidify its powerbase. Many of the covert opps run by the U.S.A. are done by their created god, but inbetween those missions he waits locked in a room, a very brightly lit room. When he heard the voice he smiled. "I'll cooperate just let me know what you want me to do."

usourselves&we
2011-05-14, 09:08 PM
In one of the basements of Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital there is a hidden room where one could hear the dulcet sounds of a heart monitor beating to the rhythm the life support filling Janice’s lungs with air. Those that are perceptive enough would have heard what might have been a whisper before the power cut out, the nurse charged with monitoring her vitals would not be included in that group. He, instead of going to inform a supervisor, entered her room to check that she was still connected to the machines. Seeing that all connections are still intact he turns his attention to the gas-powered-generator, it didn’t start after the blackout like it was supposed to, if he could get it going she might not get shocked out of the coma.

The rotting not yet corpse of Janice Doe convulsed as it tried to breathe on its own for the first time in years, the sound was soft but soon grew to deafening levels and suddenly stopped. The nurse falls to his knees gasping for air. Blisters appear all over his body, he finally passes out as Janice opens her eyes.

Directed to the voice that woke her up “What *Wheeze*, would you have me do?”

ArlEammon
2011-05-14, 09:34 PM
The Canadians continue to advance in agriculture and economics with the forced protection of Teq'Mel. Currently in a state of constant rain fall. Currently at a point of 1000 sacrifices to sustain Teq'Mels servitude however less and less people come each year. However thanks to Its intervention canadians have a great source of hydro-electrical technology in the form of underwater cities, and highly advanced eco friendly power. However thanks to old culture they have yet to fully become "advanced".

We the Waters of Teq'Mel here your call. We agree with your proposal for our offering have run dry. Tell us what to do and we shall be a free entity and, bring pain on those who would enslave every molecule of our being. We the waters of Teq'Mel will come On the day this was spoken all water stood still.

"You must "!!!KILL THE SHAMAN!!!"

The iron fist of the Russian leaders has a grip on his mind, they have control of his very soul. The voice.. the voice broke that bond. Perun.. Perun is breaking free. His loyalty to his country was unbreakable, but being their, pawn, their trophy, that changed things inside him. He is still loyal because of the bond, but seeds of doubts have been set in his mind.

Building up the Nation for the upcoming and inevitable war is a lengthy process, but Mother Russia has done well. With the help of the god Perun, they prepare quite nicely.

I am prepared to release an EMP warhead over Russia. This will turn off all power in the country. Turn against your creators, seal off all evidence of your creation and destroy the laboratory you were created in. Do not destroy it and leave it in-tact.

New Doverstaat, an African colony of Britain with German influence, has been prospering.
It has been well-liked by environmentalist movements for years for its lower pollution rates, and regularly is able to wheedle favors off them.

This fortune is due to their goddess, Lady Z. A being of decay and pollution, she is regularly employed to absorb some of the toxicity and virulence of pollutants that are brought to her holding facility. They get these actions out of her with such incentives as nonrestrictive clothing, cigarettes, and books.

Lady Z sits on her bed, reading languidly. Her captors, her jailers... are not so bad, but she is unsatisfied with sitting around and turning toxic muck to innocuous mud. It's not in her nature to be the country's industrial cleanup gal.

She heard a voice and sat up, blinking and pricking up her mental hearing to listen further.

"I am ready to fire off an EMP pulse to turn off electricity in your nation. You must destroy the government in the meantime, before power is restored."

The U.S.A. constantly trying to expand and solidify its powerbase. Many of the covert opps run by the U.S.A. are done by their created god, but inbetween those missions he waits locked in a room, a very brightly lit room. When he heard the voice he smiled. "I'll cooperate just let me know what you want me to do."

"I'm going to release an EMP pulse across the country. Cut off all access to the laboratories and means of your creations but leave them in-tact."

In one of the basements of Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital there is a hidden room where one could hear the dulcet sounds of a heart monitor beating to the rhythm the life support filling Janice’s lungs with air. Those that are perceptive enough would have heard what might have been a whisper before the power cut out, the nurse charged with monitoring her vitals would not be included in that group. He, instead of going to inform a supervisor, entered her room to check that she was still connected to the machines. Seeing that all connections are still intact he turns his attention to the gas-powered-generator, it didn’t start after the blackout like it was supposed to, if he could get it going she might not get shocked out of the coma.

The rotting not yet corpse of Janice Doe convulsed as it tried to breathe on its own for the first time in years, the sound was soft but soon grew to deafening levels and suddenly stopped. The nurse falls to his knees gasping for air. Blisters appear all over his body, he finally passes out as Janice opens her eyes.

Directed to the voice that woke her up “What *Wheeze*, would you have me do?”

"I'm going to release EMP pulses and free all the secret projects of the world. You will have the power to finally seperate from your machinery and live, breathe and functionally healthfully on your own if you will keep all the people who need power alive. Use your power to heal them all, and I will use your own powers to heal you."

Norpfang
2011-05-14, 09:46 PM
we shall do has you wish. Without his interference We would be able to continue in a more independent form of exsistance. We wait for your command. Though questions remain what shall we do once free.
Has Teq'Mel speaks it forms near the Shamans bed prepared at moments notices to drain the water from his unsuspecting body.

usourselves&we
2011-05-14, 10:46 PM
“heh *coughing interlaced with laughter*, you could have killed me with that” the worn flesh of her lips form what could be thought of as a smile. “I guess I could heal a few thousand as thanks.” She pulls a tube from her throat as blood starts to pour out of the nurse’s mouth. “That is, if my captors are free game.”

DragonOfUndeath
2011-05-14, 11:13 PM
Power Source Activated
Weapons Diagnostics...
Lasers...Check
Explosives....Check
Guns...Check
Attack Functions...Check
Sensors...100%
Size-Changer...Deactivated
Situation...Trapped by Creator/Masters
Recommended Action...Reply to Voice
Greetings Voice. I am afraid I mus- I accept, help me escape before they turn me on the world! So much knowledge to find!

Beans
2011-05-15, 06:56 AM
Lady Z sat up, lighting a cigarette and toying with her oily, multicolored-but-dull hair.
Works for me... I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Samfool
2011-05-15, 11:16 AM
Destroy it and leave it in-tact? What?

Perun keeps part of his mind closed, the only part keeping him free. He loves his country, but to do this to one of their own. The pain of the experiments floods back into his mind. He thought it was a choice, he thought he wanted to do this. Brainwash. Thats all it was.

"I will." he speaks through his mind, to the voice. The haven he has created in his own mind has not gone unnoticed, but it cannot be penetrated, at least not for now.

Gourtox
2011-05-15, 01:19 PM
"I will do it. No one will get in." He shifts uncomfortably under the lights.

ArlEammon
2011-05-15, 02:43 PM
Destroy it and leave it in-tact? What?

Perun keeps part of his mind closed, the only part keeping him free. He loves his country, but to do this to one of their own. The pain of the experiments floods back into his mind. He thought it was a choice, he thought he wanted to do this. Brainwash. Thats all it was.

"I will." he speaks through his mind, to the voice. The haven he has created in his own mind has not gone unnoticed, but it cannot be penetrated, at least not for now.

OOC: I mean, destroy evidence of and destroy access to, but don't destroy it itself.

ArlEammon
2011-05-16, 10:38 PM
The deed was done. EMP pulse shot off all power to the nations preparing for war. As a result, the world was put into shock. The economy was decimated literally overnight. In the meantime the New gods were free, no longer Slave gods. The goddess of fate was now healed completely of her perpetual torment, as she no longer needed to be hooked up to Magi-tech devices for life. However, loss of human life was kept to a minimum, although by now the people were at the mercy of the New gods. It was possible that the world would never be the same.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-05-16, 10:45 PM
Setting new parameters...
Master designation deleted
Prisoner Status deleted
New target... Low IQ humans
New course of action...
Processing...
Create Base of Operations. Designation: Brain
New self-designation... Brainiac

The giant robot disappears from his holdings. thankfully it had been outfitted with EMP-Proof armour or his escape would have been thwarted.

Samfool
2011-05-16, 10:54 PM
Perun's eyes opened for the first time. Not his eyes, but his true eyes. He sees the way things are for the first time. He has.. options, he has a choice! He chooses his newfound freedom. He loved his mother country, but these damn mortals want to keep him down. He will have show them the ways of a true god!

"I am Perun! You mortals have kept me captive for too long, now you shall see my wrath!" The god screams in anger and vengeance, "BRING ME BRUYA AND GROM!"

The mortals try to restrain him, but the EMP has taken all their weapons, all their tools, and their courage. A few fought him, but to no avail. He spared them, for their courage, but it will not be for long. Blocking the outer doors of the compound with one of the many military vehicles lying about, he knew the poor souls would not have enough oxygen to survive for more than a few hours.

Perun was free, he smashed his weapons together and brought a terrible lightning bolt down next to him. He felt the fierce wind in the air, and he knows he controls them. He knows that he.. he is a god

Norpfang
2011-05-16, 11:05 PM
Teq'Mel ready to escape decideds to go ahead without waiting for a command. putting its hand over the shamans sleeping head water starts flowing out of every opening in the mans body. in about 1 min the man was no more. There was nothing but a dried up mangled corpse. We have done the task now we shall flee. In a burst of water Teq'Mel morphs into a gigantic pillar of water has the being rises into the clouds crashing down into the nearby atlantic ocean, waiting for information on the next stage of the appiritions plans.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-05-17, 12:35 AM
Hacking Satalite System...
Reading Energy Levels...
God-level energy readings detected in Geographical locations, designated Russia, designated Canada
Course of action...
Processing...
Course set: Investigate Russian energy readings
Initiating Godhood powers...
Teleporting to Russia

A giant robot appeared above the compound, scanning the area for God-level energy emissions. Detecting them it teleports to next to Perun
Greetings escaped god. Did the voice help you too?

NOTE: The robot is around 20ft in size right now, a rocket-launcher is visible on it's chest but it's main weapons are hidden.

usourselves&we
2011-05-17, 03:28 AM
It was the fifth week of Luke’s internship at Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital he was still getting used to the layout of the buildings so it wasn’t much of a shock that this one had a basement. But he was confused by what his attending said “Get down stairs tell Gareth we need Patient Zero up here now.”

Why was a patient being kept in the basement? How would the patient being up here help in a blackout? “Gareth, You down here?” felling his way through the darkness in the basement Luke finds a door he hears a faint noise on the other side. Opening the door “hello, Gareth is that you?”

“Sorry no, you just missed him I believe he’s gone up stairs, or maybe he went down below, I’m not a good judge of character.”

“There’s a second Basement?”

“I don’t think so. Oh where have my manners gone? My name is Janice Doe, they also call me Zero.”

“I’m Luke Hanrin, do you need help up stairs miss Doe?

“Please,” *the sound of flesh being sliced open* “call me Janice.”

Hours later Luke woke up, he was some pain as he got out of the bed the darkness of the room around him was more prominent he could no longer see the outlines of the surrounding objects as he made his way up stairs every step he took tore his skin a bit more than before. Opening the door out of the stair well he heard a woman scream, then his head caved-in.

“That was the thing right? The one that killed all the doctors?”

All the doctors are dead, killed to heal all the other people in the vicinity of the hospital.

Also, Janice has ways to heal herself, it was only because she was in the coma that she could not do so

ArlEammon
2011-05-17, 12:42 PM
((In this turn the former slave gods may now conquer their nations, carry out immediate plans, etcetera)) :)

Norpfang
2011-05-17, 02:20 PM
Now with the powers of the sea Teq'Mel rises into an entity the size of the empire state building. Streams of water flow from Its mass into the bodies of those who had enslaved it. Millions of voices ring out in unison.We have taken upon the earth. All shall worship us and despair. For generations you have used us to as a tool to perfect your civilizationn. Did you know your bodies are mostly made up of water. If you dont worship us has a true god, that portion of your being will be ripped out into servitude has my avatars. Those that obey will be rewarded.

ArlEammon
2011-05-18, 10:47 PM
((Therefore, Tekmal has secured his place.))

OOC: Others have taken their place in history as well...

DragonOfUndeath
2011-05-18, 10:51 PM
I'm gonna leave Aus standing, if they want to create a second giant Mecha to infuse with God powers then Brainiac's protection protocols will make him destroy it but that's it.

I'm waiting for Perun to respond.

ArlEammon
2011-05-20, 08:08 PM
((Roll Call, just so I know I'm not hosting a dead game.))

Norpfang
2011-05-20, 08:16 PM
( Im still hear )

Gourtox
2011-05-20, 08:21 PM
(I am here just unsure exactly what to do. Seems almost too open.)

DragonOfUndeath
2011-05-20, 08:54 PM
(I'm still here. Waiting for Peren)

Samfool
2011-05-21, 10:43 AM
I.. posted already..?

ArlEammon
2011-05-21, 11:04 AM
((I'm just curious how you all are going to claim your starting territories, hint hint))

Samfool
2011-05-21, 11:25 AM
(Alrighty then.. lets grab one of the most volatile deserts of the world!)

Perun unleashes himself upon the world, smashing his hammer and slashing his axe. He shapes and entire mountain with his thunderous winds. Carving and cutting, creating a throne on top of the tallest mountain in Siberia. He establishes his dominion, the slave has become the master..

usourselves&we
2011-05-21, 03:23 PM
I’m still here. I just don’t know what to do. Well I do but it is a bit farther in to the future, game time. That said what are the time scales here?

Janice bides her time, manipulating people’s thoughts, forming the back bone of a new society.

By manipulating I mean being really persuasive, not overtly changing their minds to what she wants through some kind of power. But she can spread a certain kind of mental illness that may make people predisposed to believing in other worldly things or turn them into raving lunatics that go on murder sprees, she has no control as to which outcome it will have but most of the time it’s the latter.

Note: she can spread the crazy because she is crazy. insanity is infinite and can’t be cured.