PDA

View Full Version : VoP Challenge

lrellok
2011-05-14, 10:20 PM
The Vow of Poverty thread raises some interesting questions which, while i feel they are important, would likely get completely lost in the deluge of "Its useless", "No its not" ranting.

For the purposes of this thread, please assume the core mechanical idea of VoP, that being that effectively enough feats and abilities can make up for a lack of magic items, is valid.

Please also assume that the abilities given by VoP are relatively, powerful enough. In essence, this thread is about the Exalted Feats, or lack there of.

The Challenge to our many rules gurus is thus, Please post a class, and what feats you feel should be counted as Exalted feats (and for what reason), if possible explaining why these feats would reflect the in game values of a paragon of good.

Thus this is a challenge both of your rules errata abilities and your ability to adlib story (a challenge to both fluff and crunch)

Monk

Axiomatic Strike - good and law is win
Kiai Shout - my good awes my enemies
Greater Kiai Shout - The misguided peons before me flee to reconsider their ways.
Goad - their pride is their undoing
Freezing the Life Blood - my opponents shall be given time to think about their crimes
Karmic strike - Their malice shall be their undoing
Fiery Fist - holy power will burn the sinners
Fiery Ki defence - Those who strike with hatred shall burn
Ki blast - Fire shall consume the darkness
Robilars gambit - Their malace is their undoing
Indominable Soal - Evil has no hold on my mind.

Ernir
2011-05-14, 11:06 PM
Willing Deformity: The mark of good is evident on me.
Abominable Form: Evildoers, gaze upon me and despair!
Deformity (Madness): AND I SHALL KNOW NO FEAR, TAINT, OR BLEMISH UPON MY SOUL, FOR IT IS FILLED WITH THE BLESSINGS OF THE CELESTIAL HORDES...
Deformity (Eyes): The gods of good see all, and so do I.
Deformity (Gaunt): As I have fasted for 40 days and 40 nights...
Deformity (Parasite): The powers above shall protect me.

Lateral
2011-05-15, 10:15 AM
Reserve Feats

Fiery Burst- SUFFER NOT THE UNCLEAN TO LIVE.
Storm Bolt- The hand of mine deity smiteth thee!

...And that's all I've got.

HalfDragonCube
2011-05-15, 10:30 AM
Night Haunt - 'The force (of good) is strong in this one...'